Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 16046
-
03-16-25 13:43 #13316Senior Member

Posts: 1891Google maps
I assumed you're not using Google Maps, try that, it should come right up.
Originally Posted by CaliShoeLaces
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 12:36 #13315Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Fendy-aqua day spa!
Wow! First let me say say Fendy is a young one! Or at least she looks it, she told me 22 and I am not questioning it all.
So I rolled into Aqua day spa not knowing what to expect and a beautiful girl, by the name of Fendy answers the door. Super skinny, very young looking and tight all over. We are kissing, right there in the hallway and I'm touching and feeling every part of her. She's probably 5'3" ,100 pounds, skinny but with curves, beautiful almond shaped eyes, perfect skin, nice black natural hair, beautiful firm natural C's, and one of the prettiest pussies I've ever seen (smooth and clean).
I literally have against the wall in the hallway, kissing on her neck and making out with her with her hair down the front of my pants (obviously I'm hard as fuck at this point) we slide into one of the rooms closest to us, and she takes my dick out of my zipper hole and started blowing me right there. Her immediate reaction was wow you are very big honey! And watching her tiny little hands rap about halfway around it had me going fucking crazy. Not only that, but she gave one hell of an attempt to suck me is the deepest she could but I am a little on the thicker side. This girl could suck a fucking dick, and I was enjoying watching her do it!
We hit the shower and had a blast in there, a lot of body to body sliding, BBBJ, camel toe sliding her wet pussy all over my dick and making out like crazy in there. She can kiss! I actually laid her down since there was no one else in the place and gave her a little shower myself and I gave her a nice little orgasm, while washing her pussy and playing with her. My dick hurts, It's been so hard for so long now, so I ask to go back to the room.
In the room, we continue DFK then I laid her down on the bed and she spread her legs wide and I went in for DATY, damn, she's got a nice pussy and I was enjoying my time between her legs. I had my tongue deep inside her while playing with her sweet spot. She had a nice orgasm. Kind of made a mess of my face a little bit, but it was hot! Gave her a minute break and then started licking her clit while I had one finger inside of her and this set her off again pretty quickly. Then she says let's go 69, OK baby! She hops on and started working the fuck out of my dick and I'm reaching up with my hands on the back of her head, trying to get her as deep as I can, I had to stop her a few times or she would have got a mouthful.
Honestly, take it anymore so I ask for the cover. She rolls it on but says baby You very big you need to take it slow. She is incredibly tight!! I put in standing MISH and I spent a couple minutes just trying to get to the halfway point, but it was such a turn on trying to get inside this girl. She has her hands on my chest the entire time trying to keep me from going deeper but at the same time she has very authentic moans like she's in enjoying it. She starts saying stop baby. I'm only about halfway inside of her and I'm going slow with a nice rhythm, Fendy Grabs on my arms and has a pretty intense orgasm! She got super wet after that and I was able to get myself Fully inside of her while she was enjoying herself. After she recuperates, I start slow stroking her deep. She is enjoying this thoroughly and cums again within a minute (I love the face she makes) quick rest inside her again, and I start picking up the pase and I'm giving her a pretty decent fucking, she's being very vocal and hips gyrating matching my thrust and when I'm close I pull off the cover and shot a massive load all the front of her, my nut was dripping off every inch of her stomach and tits. LOL.
What a sexy girl and if you like them young she's a good one!
-
03-16-25 11:57 #13314Regular Member

Posts: 23Hookup with Anni at Qday Spa
Well I figured I already lost a couple hundred at the casino might as well drop some more at least get some nice kitty. Her name was Anni. Cute girl nice body. Had real C cups and you know they're real when they're bouncing around like that. Came and started a nice firm massage I always ask for medium because I know hard is never hard. She actually didn't rush me out either I got a full 40 minutes worth before the fun started. Started to play with my bottom reach down below to let junior know it was time to turn over. On the flip we were good to go she rolled the cover on with her mouth and started to blow me. She let me play with her Kitty while she was sucking on me. Got on top and I bounced that sweet ass and cowgirl then reverse. I leaned her over grabbed her hair and pounded her and dog you before we were done. Definitely worth a repeat.
-
03-15-25 18:57 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 39Mermaid Spa location
Where is Mermaid Spa? Nothing is coming up.
-
03-15-25 17:45 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 183Brothels
Any intel on non asian UTR brothels in vegas / henderson area? Any information is appreciated.
-
03-15-25 17:43 #13311Senior Member

Posts: 140Aloha kitchen
Went up to Sahara and Decatur above aloha kitchen this morning, met by a very attractive woman forgot her name. She is tall and very fit. Came in and sat on massage bed. Not bad for what I wanted, she asked me if I was ready and she got going deep Tissue massage, it was great, she said I had some tension in the muscles there, when she turned me over, she noticed that I was getting a little excited when I massaged around my thighs, she said she could work out that tension as well, she pointed at me dick and then we agreed on HJ when I rubbed her ass she started stroking me, at first she was a bit slow but as she went she picked up the pace and by the end it felt good and her hands were put On my ass I had to cum all over her hand, she didn't mind wiping it off with a steam towel, it was a great time, definitely worth doing again, maybe she'll do a little more for me next time when I have more money on me.
-
03-15-25 17:37 #13310Shill for NN Spa

Posts: 71Mermaid spa
Yep, she is pretty cute too, I've seen her a couple of times. But I think is Sherry is better LOL, she has more meat.
Originally Posted by HalRosen82
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 13:33 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 46Yeah for sure she's hot. They had one right before skinny real nice looking can't think of her name maybe Mimi.
Originally Posted by ILoveGfe
[View Original Post]
I hope I come back to see her again before she's gone. Keep her on ice for me. LOL.
-
03-14-25 19:15 #13308Regular Member

Posts: 25Funny
I was just logging in to report this myself. Was not able to check it out either but wanted to share its existence with those of us that are northwest.
Originally Posted by Jedi8765
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 17:06 #13307Shill for NN Spa

Posts: 71Sherry at Mermaid
Saw her a couple times already, I keep going back to her LOL. She is so sexy. Service is top notch. One of the best girls they have.
Originally Posted by DerekJames999
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 17:01 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 140NN spa
Just had Lucy, she is sexy as hell. Great service and table shower and BBBJ. Saw Jin Jin as well, I'm trying her next.
Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 14:23 #13305Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 3Joey at Asian Oriental spa
The new place on East Desert Inn Road. Always like trying a new place and breaking in new ass. It was a pretty nice little session, Joey gave a good massage, and she also gave me a great fuck, I was really into it. I mean for being paid she was really into it LOL.
First the massage part, it was a really good massage, she worked on my back and legs, pretty thoroughly, she went in deep and really helped me with some pains that I had, I really liked it.
Later I flipped and we agreed on a price, she stroked me for a bit, she immediately got down and started to suck my cock pretty hard. She did a great job at making me feel it. Then she got the cover on and the real fun started. First, we did a nice Mish, then K9 and then standing K9 that ass was just good, and I wanted to ride it as much as I could, after about a few minutes I busted my nut. I could definitely put this in my rotation.
-
03-14-25 13:40 #13304Senior Member

Posts: 255I was driving down by rancho and Craig this morning and noticed that there is a massage place in the same shopping center as the am / pm called relief massage. Anyone ever partake? It's upstairs and looks small, so I wonder if there is any action.
-
03-14-25 12:12 #13303Regular Member

Posts: 11Fendy at Aqua Day Spa
This was my first time with here so I didn't know what I was setting myself up for. I was not disappointed. Overall good solid massage (rare) with all the extras.
Look why Fendy had classic Asian cuteness with classic stripper body. Table shower was a nice little warm up to clean me up before we got dirty again. After a while she had me flip over and we get to the good stuff. Her L1 technique is spot on especially with her small hands. She uses both while stroking you. From there she put the cover on and sucked me whole. We went for full service. I took her to pound town and mish flipped over for to doggy for the end. She makes sure to drain all of it and she cleans you up nicely.
-
03-14-25 12:02 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 52La Luna
I have received up to cfs there depending on who is working. You're guaranteed a he and usually a BJ but the pricing is higher than in Chinatown.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





