Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 16047
-
03-14-25 12:02 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 52La Luna
I have received up to cfs there depending on who is working. You're guaranteed a he and usually a BJ but the pricing is higher than in Chinatown.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 11:44 #13301Regular Member

Posts: 21OK, my bad with the acronym--looking for handjob by nude sexy woman
AMP Recommendations for L1 with cute nude woman.
I'll b in Vegas 3/21-3/24. I will have a car. I don' do FS, but do like a lady to b nude and do some playing around. I know there will turnover b / and and now and then, but looking for an easy proc3 ss. Been reading so much here, and Ter and ampr3 view--man, y'all like bigboobs. I'm partial to spinners and B Cups, but will just after most things-I usually prefer early AM, one thing most of the reviews don't say is what time y'all go in and height of girl.
Thanks.
-
03-14-25 10:46 #13300Senior Member

Posts: 240Somebody started the L system a few months ago. Something like the old school base running code people used. Get to 1st base, so each L level is supposed to means other step to FS. Why they can't just say they got a BJ or something I'll never know.
Originally Posted by HSpumanti
[View Original Post]
Just like pricing. Just say you spend 280. Why do we say 2. 8.
-
03-14-25 10:44 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 240Define experience? Standard happy ending or chance for more?
Originally Posted by VeeAnon
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 10:06 #13298Regular Member

Posts: 21AMP Recommendations for L1 with cute nude woman
I'll b in Vegas 3/21-3/24. I will have a car. I don' do FS, but do like a lady to b nude and do some playing around. I know there will turnover b / and now and then, but looking for an easy proc3 ss. Been reading so much here, and Ter and ampr3 view--man, why, all like bigboobs. I'm partial to spinners and B Cups, but will just after most things-I usually prefer early AM, one thing most of the reviews don't say is what time why'all go in and height of girl.
Thanks.
-
03-14-25 07:51 #13297Regular Member

Posts: 13LWhat?
Unfortunately Lx is too short to search, can someone define these Lx codes?
-
03-14-25 02:15 #13296Senior Member

Posts: 52North Spas
Can confirm that DuoDuo Spa is closed. Closest place up north would be La Luna which provides an average massage and experience.
-
03-14-25 00:52 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 43New lavendar
Table shower so good, body to body is to die for. 2. 80 boys treat them right, the experience is worth a repeat.
-
03-13-25 18:25 #13294Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 59No one want adobo man LOL. GG was gud, New Lavender was gud
Bro over here wanting the adobo.
Originally Posted by Steelers8
[View Original Post]
GG Spa had some good options when I was there.
Originally Posted by JacLuvSpas
[View Original Post]
Mary was a cutie but so was Nancy. Sisters? No idea. Was quite busy. Overall they got a good thing going over there and yeah L1-L3. I also opted for the full course and some quirks. How much you donate?
Hmm ya New Lavender on west Flamingo.
Originally Posted by NeedH20
[View Original Post]
Helen over there was a little more mature and refined but late twenties to early thirties. Nice curves. Stuffed my face in her tits. Just went with L2 stuff, covered. Noteworthy because she did the simple HJ really well. Got to appreciate.
-
03-13-25 16:31 #13293Senior Member

Posts: 32Nice gal
Spring City report.
Hey guys I had a good experience at Dream Blue Relax. Been a while for me so needed a good one.
Upon entering, front lady had me wait a few minutes and had some good convo. Lisa led me to the back and we talked a bit about the services. Mid twenties like me. Petite tight body but had a nice bigger than most chest. Not fat, skinny, not skinny-fat. Just right. Had me going with her tight booty shorts.
Lisa started off soft and kinda systematically going through each part of me. She did a good job talking to me and getting things in the mood. While she was massaging, I did ask to feel up on her chest and give a good taste. Nice subtle suggestive hints as the hour went by. Good continuous attention to my body. HJ was relaxing. Good pacing that led to a finishing BBJ.
Props for a good visit.
-
03-13-25 16:15 #13292Senior Member

Posts: 115New maryland
So who is the best and has the fattest titty in the line up?
-
03-13-25 14:28 #13291Regular Member

Posts: 17Love LV! 4 hand fun at Happy Trails Spa
Dude if you're in Vegas and not hating up these places something's wrong with you. Came in Anni and Michelle were both hot. Like have that stripper body but that cute Asian face. We hit the room they start the massage. What I love about four hands because you never know who's touching where. Ones on my ass ones rubbing my thighs then on my back and they're just switching up and going crazy. And they both reach for junior one grabbing the balls one grabbing the pole and I'm ready to flip. Annie puts a cover on her mouth and goes round one blowing me. Michelle standing next to me my hand on her ass and her tits in my mouth. And he gets on top for that ride rocks back and forth. Michelle gets behind her starts to play with my nuts while she's screwing me. After a couple minutes we switch covers I've been Michelle over the table and I go to pound town. And he's on her knees now give me a cat bath on my balls while I'm pounding her. I mean mind-blowing stuff. I finish up in the bag lay down they both continue to give me a chest rub. Damn I love this town.
-
03-12-25 18:41 #13290Senior Member

Posts: 240Having always been a incall guy (not Korean apartments) and done a AMP visit for the first time. I'm looking at the apartment option. More relaxed, know who you are getting. The AMPs depends on who's working and available and it's a complete sex transaction. Being in the apartment atmosphere it's more of a date then a bang behind a dumpster kinda thing.
Originally Posted by JoeSakic1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 17:42 #13289Senior Member

Posts: 1895The NURU experience
Agreed, the TS experience with Lydia is worth it!
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMike
[View Original Post]
Another visit at this new spot. Lydia greeted me but Abby is the one that took care of me. At least Lydia already put in the good word so Abby is already comfortable. Note this is NOT the same Abby you see on their website. Compared to Lydia, Abby is definitely younger, cuter IMO although Lydia is sexy as hell. Body wise Abby is taller, more natural with B cups (and she loves it if you squeeze them hard) TS was not available for some reason so we started off with massage. To be honest, I didn't expect much from her but she was actually good (in terms of AMP standard).
I'll try not to go into too many details but Abby provided what I called a business version of GFE. She covered all the bases I just didn't feel a connection with her so YMMV She was also trying to upsell for another girl (a few times) I just politely declined. Abby is here this and next month.
-
03-12-25 16:00 #13288Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking for none AMP places, prefer AA or Latin
Staying at Fontainebleu next week. Can you DM me or share places for non-AMP worth going to. Don't need FS, just the usual HJ / BJ.











Reply With Quote





