Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 17049
-
03-16-25 15:41 #16044Senior Member

Posts: 36I use the AI face recognition first just to know if I am actually dealing with a real, local woman, but this one comes back with limited results. I told her no and walked away. Can't let them start to think they can get paid upfront.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 15:30 #16043Senior Member

Posts: 275Never do cash upfront, those pics have been around seeking for a while now.
Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 14:35 #16042Senior Member

Posts: 62I met her off secretbenefits, she's real and all around a pretty cool girl just not enough to repeat for myself.
Originally Posted by Razorthin2011
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 14:11 #16041Senior Member

Posts: 36Cryst111 on SD
Has anyone met this girl? She looks too good to be true. No verified profile. Asking for money upfront which I never do.
-
03-16-25 12:18 #16040Senior Member

Posts: 109Quote
I spoke to her yesterday and she quoted me $600. Didn't negotiate because she doesn't host. Not paying that much and for a room.
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 11:18 #16039Regular Member

Posts: 9I've seen her. She's pretty cool. Very chatty. She's tall and on the bigger side but nice tits and she's DTF. Went from drinks at the bar to the hotel room in less than an hr. She enjoys giving oral. Was asking for 400.
Originally Posted by Razorthin2011
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 10:24 #16038Senior Member

Posts: 77Karisma
Saw her while she was in Chicago. She says she is originally from Wisconsin but now live in Canada. Pics are accurate and yes she is thick but was a lot of fun in bed. FS was covered but she will let you grind on her bare. Very flexible and nice BJ skills. Asked for 4.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-8f5610fdb4ec
-
03-16-25 10:21 #16037Senior Member

Posts: 77Miranda
Been talking to this one and getting ready to set up a meet. Anyone have any experience with her? Profile "looks good" but we all know how that can go.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-1f9a7901558c
-
03-15-25 20:36 #16036Senior Member

Posts: 548Nice, thanks for sharing her. How much help is she looking for?
Originally Posted by Osyus
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 01:57 #16035Regular Member

Posts: 1PrettyGirl in Seeking
Has anyone tried prettygirl in seeking. Asking for 4 $$.
-
03-14-25 23:07 #16034Senior Member

Posts: 62Jesse
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-240b2a77a506
Some of you may remember her nursebecks like myself, she's back around and still fun, very open.
-
03-13-25 23:04 #16033Senior Member

Posts: 548Chicago area leads
If anyone is looking for other ladies in the Chicago area, I usually have good luck with looking through profiles for things like "PPM" or other language that sounds like the girls are looking to meet-up. Here are a few I just found now. Also, near the end of the month is a good time to check these sugar sites. You often see some new faces that show up for a bit then disappear. Presumably once they've got their bills paid LOL.
Michelehoney, 19, Cicero.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73643516&nsp=1
"Ready to trade fun for funds".
Snowangel, 22, DeKalb.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73549104&nsp=1
"looking for in person meet ups".
Lovelyblue, 25, Belleville
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73572704&nsp=1
"Going to school for massage therapy. I'm not looking for anything serious but I'm not opposed either. I'm just looking for a good time idk what to say on these things LOL".
ANnababy, 24, Cicero
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71958978&nsp=1
"A genuine gentleman who can make me wet and laugh. ".
Fiercemadame, 23, Chicago
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71628704&nsp=1
"I am looking for someone who does not mind spending quality time with me...I am NOT looking for a boyfriend. "
I've included pictures as some girls post on Seeking and SDM, too. Also, if you recognise any known scammers, please post.
-
03-12-25 17:40 #16032Senior Member

Posts: 390Another reason why I never bring someone to my house
To be honest, no matter how nice someone is I always assume that person is 2 seconds from crazy. I don't want risk I can avoid, and someone knowing where I live is a risk I can avoid. I lie about everything, where I live, who I work for, everything. My thought is if that person ran into me on the street and tried to expose me they would have so many "facts" wrong that they would look insane. I hope I never have to test the theory though LOL.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 12:58 #16031Senior Member

Posts: 381Honeylove
Then threatening to come out to my neighborhood to knock on my neighbors doors and harass them was way over the top.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 11:15 #16030Senior Member

Posts: 390Thanks for the horror story LOL
From what I'm reading there's no way I would touch her uncovered. But like you, I would have just rejected the entire meeting. False advertising should not pay!
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






