Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 1123 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 22138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20308
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMan52  [View Original Post]
    I saw her many times when she was on the West side. She'll do anything and appears to enjoy it a lot and it's great having A GUMMER on call. I just haven't bee motivated to see her way over there.
    Haven't seen her around in awhile. She used to be on BrookPark. A spell ago.

    Good provider. Basically walk in, face down, ass up.

  2. #20307

    Ohio City Girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/949441633426

    I was wondering if anyone has information on this girl. I know I have seen her post for a while and can't recall if she is legit, or maybe part of the no touch crew. Her list of services is not very long on STG, but I see she is offering CarPlay now, so I am assuming it's not just a strip tease or anything lame like that. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  3. #20306

    Intel?

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://escort13.com/post/105180508?currentPage=10

  4. #20305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Games

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/563904767041

    Had a dream about this girl. Pretty enough little spinner. Seemed nice and very agreeable on the phone. That's where it ended. All the things she said she would do she doesn't. Gets you there, gets the donation and the games start. Not worth the time and a waste of money.
    With all due respect, the trick is to tell her what you want to do, as you did, and then tell her you will pay when finished and she has done what she said she would do. I know its hard, but you have to have the will to walk out the door if she demands payment up front. I haven't paid up front for many years, and I have had to walk out a few times, but mostly it works out (or has for me) if I show her the money then put it back in my pocket. And oh yeah, keep an eye on your pants, LOL.

  5. #20304

    Amber Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by SexxyJ2012  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/713955242761

    Well guys I went to see this one yesterday and I had a pretty damn good time.

    She is up in Northfield at hotel there and I made the trip from Youngstown and I'm glad I did, if you don't mind older providers, you need to check this one out you won't be disappointed, surprisingly tight and all activities were wonderful.
    I saw her many times when she was on the West side. She'll do anything and appears to enjoy it a lot and it's great having A GUMMER on call. I just haven't bee motivated to see her way over there.

  6. #20303

    Lacey (current name)

    I saw her Saturday. I think she's been around a long time but I hadn't seen her ads in a long time. Like most, old pics but it was her. Gets into the session and she was very nice. Kind of a bad part of town and I don't think I'd go at night. Open menu, BBBJ CFS (at least I did).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/960132855991

  7. #20302
    Quote Originally Posted by Budd2  [View Original Post]
    Even if they had his real number it doesn't matter. About 4 years ago my friend used his real number and got the "Mexican Cartel" threat with his real name and address in the text. They threatened to come to his house. My friend is crazy, he really wanted to shoot them, he was so disappointed no one showed up.

    Meanwhile I just got one of those threats today. It's from one of 3 ads, or all 3 ads on listcrawler. I get those threats often. Just ignore them. Once in a while if I'm bored I'll threaten them back demanding they pay money for wasting my time. They never respond to my threats.
    I've don't the same thing LOL I start to threaten them back saying you owe me money. Then tell them if they send $500 I'll send them back $700.

  8. #20301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1368
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMutha  [View Original Post]
    My friend just told me that he got another threatening text from a guy who gave his name & said that he was w / the Mexican cartel.

    And that he wasted his girls' time & that the cartel knows where he lives & will kill his family if he doesn't pay up immediately.

    I told him to just block the number.

    It's a good thing that he doesn't use his real #.
    Even if they had his real number it doesn't matter. About 4 years ago my friend used his real number and got the "Mexican Cartel" threat with his real name and address in the text. They threatened to come to his house. My friend is crazy, he really wanted to shoot them, he was so disappointed no one showed up.

    Meanwhile I just got one of those threats today. It's from one of 3 ads, or all 3 ads on listcrawler. I get those threats often. Just ignore them. Once in a while if I'm bored I'll threaten them back demanding they pay money for wasting my time. They never respond to my threats.

  9. #20300
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter17  [View Original Post]
    That's to bad. She looks like she could have been a good time.
    Yeah. Looked like she had been up a few days too many as well. Half the time I couldn't understand her when she was talking. She was hitting the rock repeatedly and answering messages on her phone also aside from the "yeah, I do that" answers on the phone just to get me there. Typical bs.

  10. #20299
    Quote Originally Posted by SexxyJ2012  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/713955242761

    Well guys I went to see this one yesterday and I had a pretty damn good time.

    She is up in Northfield at hotel there and I made the trip from Youngstown and I'm glad I did, if you don't mind older providers, you need to check this one out you won't be disappointed, surprisingly tight and all activities were wonderful.
    I used to see her every few months for a few years. Her head is A1 and she is insanely tight. She squirts a little too if you hit it right.

  11. #20298
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/563904767041

    Had a dream about this girl. Pretty enough little spinner. Seemed nice and very agreeable on the phone. That's where it ended. All the things she said she would do she doesn't. Gets you there, gets the donation and the games start. Not worth the time and a waste of money.
    That's to bad. She looks like she could have been a good time.

  12. #20297

    Not good

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/563904767041

    Had a dream about this girl. Pretty enough little spinner. Seemed nice and very agreeable on the phone. That's where it ended. All the things she said she would do she doesn't. Gets you there, gets the donation and the games start. Not worth the time and a waste of money.

  13. #20296

    Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter17  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for years and has decent reviews.
    Yes, I found out why, LOL. Yeah she was worth the trip, I am happy to get good service, you never know what you are going to get with some of these gals, but she didn't disappoint.

  14. #20295

    Sunday funday

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    I just can't get past that face.
    I understand, she definitely not the prettiest gal out there, but I enjoyed the trip and she did a damn good job & the service matters more to me than anything! She's older, which is fine by me, I had a hell of a time getting a hold of any of my regulars, nobody called back until I was on my way and her body is very nice, to go along with those skills, I wasn't mad at all!

  15. #20294
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter17  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for years and has decent reviews.
    I just can't get past that face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape