Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 354 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 5305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    It was like seems like forever ago. At the Secor road AMP last know as M1 (I think). It was ACU or Sun back then. Angie and Sasha duo. Session started with Angie and Sasha peeked into the table shower and let herself in during the massage. I only bring what I intend to spend, so no extra cash for a duo. Sasha made the pouty face, but didn't leave. It was easily one of my best AMP experiences. They took turns sucking me before Angie sat on my face with Sasha giving some great head. She slipped the cover on w / o me noticing. Angie hopped off and they were both standing telling me to get up. Thought that LEO was at the door or something before Angie said "You fuck her now". Pounded Sasha from behind with Angie kissing my lips and neck, working my sack, pinching my nipples and telling me to fuck her good. Both massaged me for the rest of the hour.
    There was a Sasha from Texas that was at Secor occasionally when it was named Melon. She was easily one of my favorites there. She had long hair and was slightly thick with a pretty face. Her service sounds almost exactly as the Sasha you were with. Melon had some great talent until they changed owners. Mama always knew who to put me with. Eventually they got closed during the election season roundup. Off subject, but does anyone know whatever happened with Nyla? I haven't been able to get a reply for what seems like over a year now.

  2. #4704

    Relaxation Station

    Quote Originally Posted by ShutterBugPro  [View Original Post]
    Stopped there years ago, never got a massage, lady who came to door was "Nasty" looking. Sooooo I passed. In Fostoria today so thought I'd check it out. Still kinda looks open. Flyer in the mail box and a sign in the window "Back in a 15 min. ". I'm just curious!
    A few years ago the last you mentioned sold it to an Asian woman named Lucy. There were great reviews of her for a year or so and there's been crickets for quite awhile now. I never made it down there but I read reviews and file it away in case I'm in the area. You might ask on the Findlay board since it's a little closer.

  3. #4703
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Other than Sky, anyone ever had a 4-hand massage at sn AMP?

    And was it worth the extra cost?
    It was like seems like forever ago. At the Secor road AMP last know as M1 (I think). It was ACU or Sun back then. Angie and Sasha duo. Session started with Angie and Sasha peeked into the table shower and let herself in during the massage. I only bring what I intend to spend, so no extra cash for a duo. Sasha made the pouty face, but didn't leave. It was easily one of my best AMP experiences. They took turns sucking me before Angie sat on my face with Sasha giving some great head. She slipped the cover on w / o me noticing. Angie hopped off and they were both standing telling me to get up. Thought that LEO was at the door or something before Angie said "You fuck her now". Pounded Sasha from behind with Angie kissing my lips and neck, working my sack, pinching my nipples and telling me to fuck her good. Both massaged me for the rest of the hour.

  4. #4702
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for giving me what you have experienced. I kind of had a feeling that was going to be what what happened.

    I guess I would rather have one girl that gives me a great experience than two that are mediocre. I don't enjoy paying for mediocre.
    Even a mediocre experience is fun to watch if you happen to have extra play $ that week. Some shops will even have a 2nd SP come in for the main event at a deep discount donation if you ask. (timing is everything) Only if someone is available though. Slow times of the day produces best results.

  5. #4701

    Decided Against 4-hand at Let's Relax

    Went back to Let's Relax yesterday. Was considering a 4-hand, but I decided to wait to make that decision until I got there. I had Emily early in the week. She just didn't seem the type that would get into something like that. After I entered, I was greeted by Mimi. At that instant I decided I'm just sticking with one girl.

    Mimi - 35 years old, Chinese, very slim, and some nice perky Bs.

    She seemed very affectionate right from the start. Held my hand as she walked me back to a room. Once I was on the table she gave me a little kiss on the shoulder, and every once in awhile she would give me a kiss in the head or the shoulder.

    The massage was very good.

    On the flip I immediately put my hand on her ass and then ran it up under her shirt. She pulled the shirt up and popped one out for me. After a little discussion I was roaming freely up top and her pants were at the knees. After a little more discussion I was getting DATY while receiving a mixture of part BJ and part HJ.

    After finished and cleaned up, she massaged my head and chest until my time was up.

    Would definitely go back there again.

    Damages. 6+$. 5.

  6. #4700
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I've had more mediocre than exceptional results. Never a girl on girl experience from my visits. I've found when you see someone alone, they tend to be more open. Most of the time it's one doing all the work while the other one is barely participating. It's the rare great experience that makes me try again. At double the donation, it's only repeated on rare occasions. Just thinking about that great rare experience from 2 uninhibited participants can trigger a repeat. Chasing that thought can get quite expensive.
    Thanks for giving me what you have experienced. I kind of had a feeling that was going to be what what happened.

    I guess I would rather have one girl that gives me a great experience than two that are mediocre. I don't enjoy paying for mediocre.

  7. #4699

    4-hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Other than Sky, anyone ever had a 4-hand massage at sn AMP?

    And was it worth the extra cost?
    I've had more mediocre than exceptional results. Never a girl on girl experience from my visits. I've found when you see someone alone, they tend to be more open. Most of the time it's one doing all the work while the other one is barely participating. It's the rare great experience that makes me try again. At double the donation, it's only repeated on rare occasions. Just thinking about that great rare experience from 2 uninhibited participants can trigger a repeat. Chasing that thought can get quite expensive.

  8. #4698
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  9. #4697

    Relaxation Station in Fostoria

    Stopped there years ago, never got a massage, lady who came to door was "Nasty" looking. Sooooo I passed. In Fostoria today so thought I'd check it out. Still kinda looks open. Flyer in the mail box and a sign in the window "Back in a 15 min. ". I'm just curious!

  10. #4696

    4-Hand Question

    Other than Sky, anyone ever had a 4-hand massage at sn AMP?

    And was it worth the extra cost?

  11. #4695

    No

    It's all covered there but I've still have a great time.

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to go bare at Sky?

  12. #4694

    Sky Spa. BBFS?

    Is it possible to go bare at Sky?

  13. #4693

    Kona. Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Kona. Medium build, a little extra weight. Great massage.

    "I respect your tongue". She really enjoyed receiving.
    Who else does she look like?

  14. #4692
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    Any word on the details for a third girl?
    Her name is Kona. Medium build, a little extra weight. Great massage.

    "I respect your tongue". She really enjoyed receiving.

  15. #4691
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    Good ole HJ.
    Damages and could you explore?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape