Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 18432
-
03-17-25 19:04 #14847Senior Member

Posts: 382Couldn't get past the sham
Beware is all. Blocked all 4 of them. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 18:53 #14846Senior Member

Posts: 382Good luck with that
As scammy as it gets. Only one worse, and they just ran. At least the ugly one stuck around. Not that I cared.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 18:12 #14845Senior Member

Posts: 212Candyk8
Candyk8.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-62ff2032b08a
You can find one review of her in the Bmore forum. Wants 1 k per visit. Says BBFS possible over time building trust and with test results.
Will suggest threesomes with hubby but will play alone.
Will pass. Doesn't feel worth it to try and negotiate down.
-
03-17-25 17:52 #14844Senior Member

Posts: 1021Wow. Sorry to hear that. I've seen them both 3-4 times, had no idea they knew each other. Never once did I get any type of scammy vibe from either one of them. I've only had positive experiences with both of them.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 17:17 #14843Senior Member

Posts: 212Cici
Cici.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-5b18247484c7
Cute, but her ask is $650 w / protection. Sorta scared me as she discussed numbers on the site without prompting.
I'm tempted but will most likely pass.
-
03-17-25 16:49 #14842Senior Member

Posts: 382Scammed today
StunningPrincess / Audrina / Light (yes she has 3 profile) + Fefe.
Duo scheduled. Both show up, small action and Audrina has to leave within 5 minutes to "take a call". Effectively setting me up with Fefe.
Planned sham. I should never have rescheduled.
-
03-16-25 12:52 #14841Senior Member

Posts: 368Harmoniaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Pm'd you. Check them.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 12:47 #14840Senior Member

Posts: 368Ruby??
Anyone sample this one yet??
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-11b364d3fb49
Love that look!!
-
03-16-25 12:01 #14839Senior Member

Posts: 79Harmoniaaa
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-aeb4f49c1e59
Anybody seen or chatted with her?
-
03-16-25 10:05 #14838Senior Member

Posts: 368Kokou- wants gas $ upfront
Seems to be online 24/7 and wants gas $, won't Uber, says she can drive LOL! I get so tired with these!
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-e86fb5a82b2b
-
03-14-25 21:49 #14837Senior Member

Posts: 79That was my thought as well. Was curious to see how low she would go. And the dumbass never brought up $$$ until I did, should have just met them at the bar as planned after they drove from MD and see how they reacted when I turned there price down. And was curious to see what kind of guy likes to watch his wife get used and abused.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Opted instead for a Thai young spinner, way better value.
-
03-14-25 18:20 #14836Senior Member

Posts: 1064Her old ass should pay to fulfill their stupid cuck fantasy.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 17:38 #14835Senior Member

Posts: 79Ask was $700 then 600. I told her 400 was highest, disappeared. Another GPS.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 23:26 #14834Senior Member

Posts: 79Interesting. Supposed to meet tomorrow and she hasn't mentioned any $$.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 22:56 #14833Senior Member

Posts: 470Wants $700, says she will play by herself also after with hubby watching.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





