Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 16036
-
03-14-25 17:01 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 137NN spa
Just had Lucy, she is sexy as hell. Great service and table shower and BBBJ. Saw Jin Jin as well, I'm trying her next.
Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 14:23 #13305Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 3Joey at Asian Oriental spa
The new place on East Desert Inn Road. Always like trying a new place and breaking in new ass. It was a pretty nice little session, Joey gave a good massage, and she also gave me a great fuck, I was really into it. I mean for being paid she was really into it LOL.
First the massage part, it was a really good massage, she worked on my back and legs, pretty thoroughly, she went in deep and really helped me with some pains that I had, I really liked it.
Later I flipped and we agreed on a price, she stroked me for a bit, she immediately got down and started to suck my cock pretty hard. She did a great job at making me feel it. Then she got the cover on and the real fun started. First, we did a nice Mish, then K9 and then standing K9 that ass was just good, and I wanted to ride it as much as I could, after about a few minutes I busted my nut. I could definitely put this in my rotation.
-
03-14-25 13:40 #13304Senior Member

Posts: 255I was driving down by rancho and Craig this morning and noticed that there is a massage place in the same shopping center as the am / pm called relief massage. Anyone ever partake? It's upstairs and looks small, so I wonder if there is any action.
-
03-14-25 12:12 #13303Regular Member

Posts: 11Fendy at Aqua Day Spa
This was my first time with here so I didn't know what I was setting myself up for. I was not disappointed. Overall good solid massage (rare) with all the extras.
Look why Fendy had classic Asian cuteness with classic stripper body. Table shower was a nice little warm up to clean me up before we got dirty again. After a while she had me flip over and we get to the good stuff. Her L1 technique is spot on especially with her small hands. She uses both while stroking you. From there she put the cover on and sucked me whole. We went for full service. I took her to pound town and mish flipped over for to doggy for the end. She makes sure to drain all of it and she cleans you up nicely.
-
03-14-25 12:02 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 52La Luna
I have received up to cfs there depending on who is working. You're guaranteed a he and usually a BJ but the pricing is higher than in Chinatown.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 11:44 #13301Regular Member

Posts: 21OK, my bad with the acronym--looking for handjob by nude sexy woman
AMP Recommendations for L1 with cute nude woman.
I'll b in Vegas 3/21-3/24. I will have a car. I don' do FS, but do like a lady to b nude and do some playing around. I know there will turnover b / and and now and then, but looking for an easy proc3 ss. Been reading so much here, and Ter and ampr3 view--man, y'all like bigboobs. I'm partial to spinners and B Cups, but will just after most things-I usually prefer early AM, one thing most of the reviews don't say is what time y'all go in and height of girl.
Thanks.
-
03-14-25 10:46 #13300Senior Member

Posts: 239Somebody started the L system a few months ago. Something like the old school base running code people used. Get to 1st base, so each L level is supposed to means other step to FS. Why they can't just say they got a BJ or something I'll never know.
Originally Posted by HSpumanti
[View Original Post]
Just like pricing. Just say you spend 280. Why do we say 2. 8.
-
03-14-25 10:44 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 239Define experience? Standard happy ending or chance for more?
Originally Posted by VeeAnon
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 10:06 #13298Regular Member

Posts: 21AMP Recommendations for L1 with cute nude woman
I'll b in Vegas 3/21-3/24. I will have a car. I don' do FS, but do like a lady to b nude and do some playing around. I know there will turnover b / and now and then, but looking for an easy proc3 ss. Been reading so much here, and Ter and ampr3 view--man, why, all like bigboobs. I'm partial to spinners and B Cups, but will just after most things-I usually prefer early AM, one thing most of the reviews don't say is what time why'all go in and height of girl.
Thanks.
-
03-14-25 07:51 #13297Regular Member

Posts: 13LWhat?
Unfortunately Lx is too short to search, can someone define these Lx codes?
-
03-14-25 02:15 #13296Senior Member

Posts: 52North Spas
Can confirm that DuoDuo Spa is closed. Closest place up north would be La Luna which provides an average massage and experience.
-
03-14-25 00:52 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 43New lavendar
Table shower so good, body to body is to die for. 2. 80 boys treat them right, the experience is worth a repeat.
-
03-13-25 18:25 #13294Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 59No one want adobo man LOL. GG was gud, New Lavender was gud
Bro over here wanting the adobo.
Originally Posted by Steelers8
[View Original Post]
GG Spa had some good options when I was there.
Originally Posted by JacLuvSpas
[View Original Post]
Mary was a cutie but so was Nancy. Sisters? No idea. Was quite busy. Overall they got a good thing going over there and yeah L1-L3. I also opted for the full course and some quirks. How much you donate?
Hmm ya New Lavender on west Flamingo.
Originally Posted by NeedH20
[View Original Post]
Helen over there was a little more mature and refined but late twenties to early thirties. Nice curves. Stuffed my face in her tits. Just went with L2 stuff, covered. Noteworthy because she did the simple HJ really well. Got to appreciate.
-
03-13-25 16:31 #13293Senior Member

Posts: 32Nice gal
Spring City report.
Hey guys I had a good experience at Dream Blue Relax. Been a while for me so needed a good one.
Upon entering, front lady had me wait a few minutes and had some good convo. Lisa led me to the back and we talked a bit about the services. Mid twenties like me. Petite tight body but had a nice bigger than most chest. Not fat, skinny, not skinny-fat. Just right. Had me going with her tight booty shorts.
Lisa started off soft and kinda systematically going through each part of me. She did a good job talking to me and getting things in the mood. While she was massaging, I did ask to feel up on her chest and give a good taste. Nice subtle suggestive hints as the hour went by. Good continuous attention to my body. HJ was relaxing. Good pacing that led to a finishing BBJ.
Props for a good visit.
-
03-13-25 16:15 #13292Senior Member

Posts: 115New maryland
So who is the best and has the fattest titty in the line up?












Reply With Quote




