Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 18427
-
03-17-25 16:49 #14842Senior Member

Posts: 382Scammed today
StunningPrincess / Audrina / Light (yes she has 3 profile) + Fefe.
Duo scheduled. Both show up, small action and Audrina has to leave within 5 minutes to "take a call". Effectively setting me up with Fefe.
Planned sham. I should never have rescheduled.
-
03-16-25 12:52 #14841Senior Member

Posts: 368Harmoniaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Pm'd you. Check them.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 12:47 #14840Senior Member

Posts: 368Ruby??
Anyone sample this one yet??
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-11b364d3fb49
Love that look!!
-
03-16-25 12:01 #14839Senior Member

Posts: 79Harmoniaaa
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-aeb4f49c1e59
Anybody seen or chatted with her?
-
03-16-25 10:05 #14838Senior Member

Posts: 368Kokou- wants gas $ upfront
Seems to be online 24/7 and wants gas $, won't Uber, says she can drive LOL! I get so tired with these!
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-e86fb5a82b2b
-
03-14-25 21:49 #14837Senior Member

Posts: 79That was my thought as well. Was curious to see how low she would go. And the dumbass never brought up $$$ until I did, should have just met them at the bar as planned after they drove from MD and see how they reacted when I turned there price down. And was curious to see what kind of guy likes to watch his wife get used and abused.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Opted instead for a Thai young spinner, way better value.
-
03-14-25 18:20 #14836Senior Member

Posts: 1064Her old ass should pay to fulfill their stupid cuck fantasy.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 17:38 #14835Senior Member

Posts: 79Ask was $700 then 600. I told her 400 was highest, disappeared. Another GPS.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 23:26 #14834Senior Member

Posts: 79Interesting. Supposed to meet tomorrow and she hasn't mentioned any $$.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 22:56 #14833Senior Member

Posts: 470Wants $700, says she will play by herself also after with hubby watching.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 18:48 #14832Senior Member

Posts: 79Intel?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-bd097ee94047
Any one have any info? She wants her hubbie to watch!
-
03-13-25 17:54 #14831Senior Member

Posts: 67Some women on there don't actually need the money and do this for fun. They get turned on by being paid for intimacy. Gives them a lot of validation. I can see a Harvard lawyer being the type to enjoy that validation / ego boost.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 14:09 #14830Senior Member

Posts: 1064Post her link. If she has been on awhile someone hit it.
Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 10:15 #14829Senior Member

Posts: 212Ha! I did- she has not been reviewed, to the best of my knowledge and search capabilities. If she had, I'd be blowing up that guy's DMs!
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 05:37 #14828Senior Member

Posts: 228Has She Been Reviewed
Please tell me you at least looked to see if she had been reviewed on this forum LOL.
Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





