Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 740 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 18429
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14844
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    StunningPrincess / Audrina / Light (yes she has 3 profile) + Fefe.

    Duo scheduled. Both show up, small action and Audrina has to leave within 5 minutes to "take a call". Effectively setting me up with Fefe.

    Planned sham. I should never have rescheduled.
    Wow. Sorry to hear that. I've seen them both 3-4 times, had no idea they knew each other. Never once did I get any type of scammy vibe from either one of them. I've only had positive experiences with both of them.

  2. #14843

    Cici

    Cici.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-5b18247484c7

    Cute, but her ask is $650 w / protection. Sorta scared me as she discussed numbers on the site without prompting.

    I'm tempted but will most likely pass.

  3. #14842

    Scammed today

    StunningPrincess / Audrina / Light (yes she has 3 profile) + Fefe.

    Duo scheduled. Both show up, small action and Audrina has to leave within 5 minutes to "take a call". Effectively setting me up with Fefe.

    Planned sham. I should never have rescheduled.

  4. #14841

    Harmoniaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    Pm'd you. Check them.

  5. #14840

    Ruby??

    Anyone sample this one yet??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-11b364d3fb49

    Love that look!!

  6. #14839

    Harmoniaaa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-aeb4f49c1e59

    Anybody seen or chatted with her?

  7. #14838

    Kokou- wants gas $ upfront

    Seems to be online 24/7 and wants gas $, won't Uber, says she can drive LOL! I get so tired with these!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-e86fb5a82b2b

  8. #14837
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Her old ass should pay to fulfill their stupid cuck fantasy.
    That was my thought as well. Was curious to see how low she would go. And the dumbass never brought up $$$ until I did, should have just met them at the bar as planned after they drove from MD and see how they reacted when I turned there price down. And was curious to see what kind of guy likes to watch his wife get used and abused.

    Opted instead for a Thai young spinner, way better value.

  9. #14836
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    Ask was $700 then 600. I told her 400 was highest, disappeared. Another GPS.
    Her old ass should pay to fulfill their stupid cuck fantasy.

  10. #14835
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Supposed to meet tomorrow and she hasn't mentioned any $$.
    Ask was $700 then 600. I told her 400 was highest, disappeared. Another GPS.

  11. #14834
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Wants $700, says she will play by herself also after with hubby watching.
    Interesting. Supposed to meet tomorrow and she hasn't mentioned any $$.

  12. #14833
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-bd097ee94047

    Any one have any info? She wants her hubbie to watch!
    Wants $700, says she will play by herself also after with hubby watching.

  13. #14832

    Intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-bd097ee94047

    Any one have any info? She wants her hubbie to watch!

  14. #14831
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-24a9c2b79b5d

    Life must hard now. A lawyer with a Harvard degree needs to do tricks to earn a living.
    Some women on there don't actually need the money and do this for fun. They get turned on by being paid for intimacy. Gives them a lot of validation. I can see a Harvard lawyer being the type to enjoy that validation / ego boost.

  15. #14830
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    Ha! I did- she has not been reviewed, to the best of my knowledge and search capabilities. If she had, I'd be blowing up that guy's DMs!
    Post her link. If she has been on awhile someone hit it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape