Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 1302 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 33041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28526
    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has info on her lmk, thanks.
    She was reviewed in Waterbury.

  2. #28525

    Hailee Sadly flaked

    Hit her up when I landed said she would see me today as planned. Hit her up today once I got a time when I'd be available and she said she left already after we agreed around 7 pm today. Oh well, hopefully the dream works out next time.

  3. #28524
    If anyone has info on her lmk, thanks.

  4. #28523

    Back with update

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone by chance seen this one? Got a schedule with her just checking to see if there are any reports, if not ill report back.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...6758.htm?cat=1
    Very clean, GFE, dfk, sloppy bank, DT, face fuckable, blonde, perfect curves big ass, just like in photos. Wears sexy lingerie. Sexy accent, gets very into it. . 3 hhr Only here today and tomorrow. Run don't walk to this one.

  5. #28522

  6. #28521

    Reverse Search on Google

    Just do a reverse image search on Google. 🙄.

    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, NO ONE has seen this girl? I'm finding it hard to believe. With all the dismal choices out there I figured something like this would have a whole plethora of reviews by now. Am I missing something?

  7. #28520

    Emily eros

    Has anyone by chance seen this one? Got a schedule with her just checking to see if there are any reports, if not ill report back.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...6758.htm?cat=1

  8. #28519
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyGuy  [View Original Post]
    How sanitary do you think driving your unwrapped pecker down the throat of a chick that just gobbled up a dozen loads before you is?? And you're worried about the comforter?? Buahahaha!
    I personally couldn't get the stink of the dog that sleeps on the bed off of me. I really don't get why guys don't wrap their junk, even with a BJ. Chlamydia can be transmitted by mouth to dick.

  9. #28518
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    Interesting info. Never new Cassidy Moon was a walker. I remember another girl named Cassie though who was always with Allie. Never saw them together but when they used to walk their prices were way more realistic and they were both cute young spinners that were fun to pump your load into at a fraction of what they want now.
    There's a Cassie Berry on tryst. I thought the names were just a coincidence because Cassidy and Allie post together on twitter and Cassidy never told me she used to walk. Just that using hotels was safer. It also sounds like the clientele becomes mostly businessmen.

  10. #28517

    New Faces

    Has anyone seen yet? Postings with different numbers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/271028048572

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/049988191025

    One with tattoo of words on shoulder is one I'm checking on.

  11. #28516
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    Both those girls are SW'ers going back 13 years ago anyone considering them should know they are considerably older than their ads indicate.

    I saw 'them both when they were posting on BP back in the day (they were doing duos back then referred to each other as 'sisters'.

    While neither was 'bad', their bods were better than the service nothing to write home about. Once the discovered Tryst, they priced themselves well beyond the service they provide and their aging physiques IMHO.
    Interesting info. Never new Cassidy Moon was a walker. I remember another girl named Cassie though who was always with Allie. Never saw them together but when they used to walk their prices were way more realistic and they were both cute young spinners that were fun to pump your load into at a fraction of what they want now.

  12. #28515
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotE127  [View Original Post]
    Cassidy Moon and Allie Berrie offer duos, but they're a lot pricier than the ad you linked. I've seen them both separately last year and they're both safe, clean, and fun. I never did a duo because I'm not a fan of changing the condom whenever I'd want to swap girls.

    Hefty deposit, but they book decent hotel rooms when you schedule with them.
    Both those girls are SW'ers going back 13 years ago – anyone considering them should know they are considerably older than their ads indicate.

    I saw 'them both when they were posting on BP back in the day (they were doing duos back then – referred to each other as 'sisters'.

    While neither was 'bad', their bods were better than the service – nothing to write home about. Once the discovered Tryst, they priced themselves well beyond the service they provide and their aging physiques IMHO.

  13. #28514

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    I assume you had not complaints about her body type? Are any demons evident (more than we would typically expect)?
    Not sure about any current demons, but some older blotches. Didn't see any other signs of anything like that, and she seemed on the ball and straight.

  14. #28513
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoDaddy85  [View Original Post]
    Also, if you're aware of any legit reliable 2 girl experiences, let me know, thanks.
    Cassidy Moon and Allie Berrie offer duos, but they're a lot pricier than the ad you linked. I've seen them both separately last year and they're both safe, clean, and fun. I never did a duo because I'm not a fan of changing the condom whenever I'd want to swap girls.

    Hefty deposit, but they book decent hotel rooms when you schedule with them.

  15. #28512
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/615048959595

    Marissa is based out of New Haven and relatively new to Stg.

    Has anybody seen her lately and can vouch for her service and honesty-not scamming or robbing people?

    Recent reports of a cash and dash with a regular and also a video chat where she ghosted the client after paying part of $$$ agreed upon up front.

    Any new information about her would ne helpful to all but just be careful of her tendencies.
    Numerous ripoff and rob reports in the New Haven forum over the past year and a half. Can't imagine she's changed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape