Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 356 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4716

    4-hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Other than Sky, anyone ever had a 4-hand massage at sn AMP?

    And was it worth the extra cost?
    I've had more mediocre than exceptional results. Never a girl on girl experience from my visits. I've found when you see someone alone, they tend to be more open. Most of the time it's one doing all the work while the other one is barely participating. It's the rare great experience that makes me try again. At double the donation, it's only repeated on rare occasions. Just thinking about that great rare experience from 2 uninhibited participants can trigger a repeat. Chasing that thought can get quite expensive.

  2. #4715
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  3. #4714

    Relaxation Station in Fostoria

    Stopped there years ago, never got a massage, lady who came to door was "Nasty" looking. Sooooo I passed. In Fostoria today so thought I'd check it out. Still kinda looks open. Flyer in the mail box and a sign in the window "Back in a 15 min. ". I'm just curious!

  4. #4713

    4-Hand Question

    Other than Sky, anyone ever had a 4-hand massage at sn AMP?

    And was it worth the extra cost?

  5. #4712

    No

    It's all covered there but I've still have a great time.

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to go bare at Sky?

  6. #4711

    Sky Spa. BBFS?

    Is it possible to go bare at Sky?

  7. #4710

    Kona. Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Kona. Medium build, a little extra weight. Great massage.

    "I respect your tongue". She really enjoyed receiving.
    Who else does she look like?

  8. #4709
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    Any word on the details for a third girl?
    Her name is Kona. Medium build, a little extra weight. Great massage.

    "I respect your tongue". She really enjoyed receiving.

  9. #4708
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    Good ole HJ.
    Damages and could you explore?

  10. #4707
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Asian Healthy Massage is on Alexis just west of Telegraph.

    Did not go yet. Today is the day.
    Was going to TOFTT and hit Asian Healthy Massage. Unfortunately I was running short on time and couldn't make the long drive on Alexis.

    So I chose a reliable spot. Let's Relax on Central.

    Emily, Chinese, 36 years old, nice set of natural Cs or Ds.

    Pretty good massage. On the flip the shirt and bra went up and pants fell to her knees. HJ, got to explore up top and my finger got wet.

    Damages - 60 + $.

    I realized I have a problem. I don't get to an AMP that often. Been more than 6 months this time. The HJ finishes to quickly. I was hoping to explore longer.

    Still worth it. 😁.

  11. #4706

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobiesMan  [View Original Post]
    As of a few days ago it was Pink and Sunny. Ruby left. I hope they get a third girl soon.
    Any word on the details for a third girl?

  12. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Asian Healthy Massage is on Alexis just west of Telegraph.

    Did not go yet. Today is the day.
    Good ole HJ.

  13. #4704
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    Where is Asian Healthy Massage located? I don't remember even hearing about that one before.

    Since it's been a couple days, where did you end up going?
    Asian Healthy Massage is on Alexis just west of Telegraph.

    Did not go yet. Today is the day.

  14. #4703

    More Detail

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone given this place a try?

    Going somewhere tomorrow, just not sure where.

    I too would like to know about Sophia if that is at Runto.
    Where is Asian Healthy Massage located? I don't remember even hearing about that one before.

    Since it's been a couple days, where did you end up going?

  15. #4702
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is at Runto?
    She was 9 months ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape