Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 13317
-
03-17-25 18:00 #12147Senior Member

Posts: 98I have met her before. Real and ready to go but heavier than bait-and-switch images in her ad.
Originally Posted by SCluvr21
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 16:39 #12146Senior Member

Posts: 122Lots of Tryst GPS
I set the filter in Gvl 60 miles to 1000-1000+ hourly rate and there are 7 listings. Glad someone thinks that's worth their $$ Unreal.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 10:30 #12145Senior Member

Posts: 281Anti GPS
And then. There is Baby-M, the Walmart / McDonalds of the service community. Ying and Yang. .
https://skipthegames.com/posts/greenville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/baby-m-is-here-50-quick-visits/177329754084
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 16:37 #12144Senior Member

Posts: 120G. P. S
There's one advertising on Tryst today asking $2,000 per hour, 10,000 per day, 20,000 overnight and 88,000 per week. She claims to be 22 years old, yet I found reviews for her going back to June, 2012. That's beyond GPS, well into platinum, encrusted with diamonds. (Ouch! Those diamonds must be painful.).
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 14:26 #12143Senior Member

Posts: 156My absolute favorite were always the women listing "GFE" and then they have a list of don'ts a mile long and required I'd,LinkedIn, selfie, Facebook, and a DNA sample. And it's a mid 40's escort wanting $500+/ hr.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 19:42 #12142Senior Member

Posts: 533Agreed
Too many scams and too many do's and don't I've reached out to about 10 posts this weeks and every reply was I need a deposit to prove you're real, I tell them I need a deposit to prove they are also real so I don't waste my time. After that they never respond back.
Originally Posted by OldGuy1960
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 17:33 #12141Senior Member

Posts: 78Crazy
I wonder what you get for 300? A lot of don'ts on her add. You can get a lot more for less at an AMP.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
I am seeing several women post with high fees and add ons for extra! I mean if I am going to pay 400 for a visit, there better be a wide open menu that lets me do what I want.
Also, I laugh at the women that say they will send a verification pic. If the pics on the add are fake, what makes you think a verification pic will not be fake also. I guess I could send them a fake pic if one is asked for. I don't jump through hoops. Too many scams are going on.
-
03-15-25 16:48 #12140Senior Member

Posts: 450Savanna Rayne
Anyone know what happened to her? Not seen her post in a while.
-
03-14-25 14:23 #12139Senior Member

Posts: 238Any idea
Seen this one and wanted to see if anyone seen her? Pm thanks.
-
03-14-25 13:53 #12138Senior Member

Posts: 238Wtf
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/461299238238
Asked for donations told me 300 for a qv. Told me to send a selfies and I said I can add you on Snapchat. She told me to send a selfie for her safety! Like one 300 for a QV is crazy and how a selfie going to make sure you're safe? What's Snapchat for?
-
03-13-25 08:25 #12137Senior Member

Posts: 97Teagan Paige
It looks like she may have been in Oklahoma City before moving to Greenville. I posted in the OKC board asking for reports. You might want to follow my post there to see if I get responses.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 21:32 #12136Senior Member

Posts: 533Aubri
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/747564289870
Anyone seen Aubri lately? She lists as private residence, just wondering if there is a boyfriend or pimp.
-
03-12-25 20:25 #12135Senior Member

Posts: 533Response
Just a few back and forth texts that amounted to nothing. I think she reads the forum.
Originally Posted by FordRangerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 19:13 #12134Senior Member

Posts: 44Same here today. Did you ever hear from her?
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 11:39 #12133Banned Member

Posts: 1377Who has seen "Bb" recently?
Curious who has seen Bb in the past week or so? The girl in the first 4 pictures not the others. Did she leave town or move locations? When you saw her was she okay still and still good srvice? Just curious, thank you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/922043259992










Reply With Quote






