Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 803 1303 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 33049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28519
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyGuy  [View Original Post]
    How sanitary do you think driving your unwrapped pecker down the throat of a chick that just gobbled up a dozen loads before you is?? And you're worried about the comforter?? Buahahaha!
    I personally couldn't get the stink of the dog that sleeps on the bed off of me. I really don't get why guys don't wrap their junk, even with a BJ. Chlamydia can be transmitted by mouth to dick.

  2. #28518
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    Interesting info. Never new Cassidy Moon was a walker. I remember another girl named Cassie though who was always with Allie. Never saw them together but when they used to walk their prices were way more realistic and they were both cute young spinners that were fun to pump your load into at a fraction of what they want now.
    There's a Cassie Berry on tryst. I thought the names were just a coincidence because Cassidy and Allie post together on twitter and Cassidy never told me she used to walk. Just that using hotels was safer. It also sounds like the clientele becomes mostly businessmen.

  3. #28517

    New Faces

    Has anyone seen yet? Postings with different numbers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/271028048572

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/049988191025

    One with tattoo of words on shoulder is one I'm checking on.

  4. #28516
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    Both those girls are SW'ers going back 13 years ago anyone considering them should know they are considerably older than their ads indicate.

    I saw 'them both when they were posting on BP back in the day (they were doing duos back then referred to each other as 'sisters'.

    While neither was 'bad', their bods were better than the service nothing to write home about. Once the discovered Tryst, they priced themselves well beyond the service they provide and their aging physiques IMHO.
    Interesting info. Never new Cassidy Moon was a walker. I remember another girl named Cassie though who was always with Allie. Never saw them together but when they used to walk their prices were way more realistic and they were both cute young spinners that were fun to pump your load into at a fraction of what they want now.

  5. #28515
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotE127  [View Original Post]
    Cassidy Moon and Allie Berrie offer duos, but they're a lot pricier than the ad you linked. I've seen them both separately last year and they're both safe, clean, and fun. I never did a duo because I'm not a fan of changing the condom whenever I'd want to swap girls.

    Hefty deposit, but they book decent hotel rooms when you schedule with them.
    Both those girls are SW'ers going back 13 years ago – anyone considering them should know they are considerably older than their ads indicate.

    I saw 'them both when they were posting on BP back in the day (they were doing duos back then – referred to each other as 'sisters'.

    While neither was 'bad', their bods were better than the service – nothing to write home about. Once the discovered Tryst, they priced themselves well beyond the service they provide and their aging physiques IMHO.

  6. #28514

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    I assume you had not complaints about her body type? Are any demons evident (more than we would typically expect)?
    Not sure about any current demons, but some older blotches. Didn't see any other signs of anything like that, and she seemed on the ball and straight.

  7. #28513
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoDaddy85  [View Original Post]
    Also, if you're aware of any legit reliable 2 girl experiences, let me know, thanks.
    Cassidy Moon and Allie Berrie offer duos, but they're a lot pricier than the ad you linked. I've seen them both separately last year and they're both safe, clean, and fun. I never did a duo because I'm not a fan of changing the condom whenever I'd want to swap girls.

    Hefty deposit, but they book decent hotel rooms when you schedule with them.

  8. #28512
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/615048959595

    Marissa is based out of New Haven and relatively new to Stg.

    Has anybody seen her lately and can vouch for her service and honesty-not scamming or robbing people?

    Recent reports of a cash and dash with a regular and also a video chat where she ghosted the client after paying part of $$$ agreed upon up front.

    Any new information about her would ne helpful to all but just be careful of her tendencies.
    Numerous ripoff and rob reports in the New Haven forum over the past year and a half. Can't imagine she's changed.

  9. #28511

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    Check the Ripoff reports I think she was just in there within the last 3 weeks.
    I'll check it out!

  10. #28510

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Coberman  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but from my research that is Roxxxi Red / Roxi Red and she has been a stripper and streetwalker on the west coast. I found one report about a deposit scam and another about getting ghosted when trying to order her an uber. The number on the ad has only been advertised for about two weeks in CT with early ads having the city listed as Beaverton. A different number was advertised early in February. That 2nd number matches her whatsapp from her tryst page. It kind of makes sense that she is on tour and forgot to change her city when she got to CT / NY. OTOH maybe she is bullshitting or someone could have pulled photos from her OF and socials to build a fake profile. Her tryst does mention a deposit. Use this info as you will.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roxi95
    Great investigation report! Thank you.

  11. #28509

    2 Girl Special

    Has anyone seen these girls? The prices are reasonable but they don't have much of an ad history.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/137067914841

    Also, if you're aware of any legit reliable 2 girl experiences, let me know, thanks.

  12. #28508
    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, NO ONE has seen this girl? I'm finding it hard to believe. With all the dismal choices out there I figured something like this would have a whole plethora of reviews by now. Am I missing something?
    Check the Ripoff reports I think she was just in there within the last 3 weeks.

  13. #28507
    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, NO ONE has seen this girl? I'm finding it hard to believe. With all the dismal choices out there I figured something like this would have a whole plethora of reviews by now. Am I missing something?
    I have not seen her but from my research that is Roxxxi Red / Roxi Red and she has been a stripper and streetwalker on the west coast. I found one report about a deposit scam and another about getting ghosted when trying to order her an uber. The number on the ad has only been advertised for about two weeks in CT with early ads having the city listed as Beaverton. A different number was advertised early in February. That 2nd number matches her whatsapp from her tryst page. It kind of makes sense that she is on tour and forgot to change her city when she got to CT / NY. OTOH maybe she is bullshitting or someone could have pulled photos from her OF and socials to build a fake profile. Her tryst does mention a deposit. Use this info as you will.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roxi95

  14. #28506

    Thank you Classic.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She has her own place, and her bedroom is a little different than others.

    Nice girl, ok bbj, then cover on and finished in doggie.

    I would repeat if closer, but only in a pinch.
    I assume you had not complaints about her body type? Are any demons evident (more than we would typically expect)?

  15. #28505
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    Wow I don't remember any provider on Stg being labeled spectacular!

    I don't recall any reviews from your 3-4 visits with Hailee-what exactly makes her spectacular? Perhaps its the discounted price from her GPS prices that you negotiated-now that would be spectacular!!
    Jeez why so aggressive about it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape