Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 532 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7419

    South Philly Latina BBW

    Hi all!

    Just wondering if anyone has seen this Latina bbw?

    Looks like she's posted in North Jersey last year, but is now in South Philly.

    Links posted below:

    https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/251225620388

    https://escort13.com/post/102728998?currentPage=

    No. 9082906XXX.

  2. #7418

    Shayla Suzi cougar

    Is her number still the same, I text her about a week ago without a reply. Text her again and got a "Hi" then I replied and she is ghost again.

    Quote Originally Posted by MHassan  [View Original Post]
    This is a cross report, I originally posted this in the south jersey forum but the actual visit was in Philly so I am posting here as well.

    Writing up my report from seeing the famous MILF / GILF Shayla or Suzi cougar.

    Texted her for outcall. Easy comms and agreed to the time. After she arrived we met in the lobby and we went up to the room and I gave her the donation before heading to shower and freshen up. I told her to get comfortable, she got out of her outfit into a really nice bra and thong combination. She has a great body for her age.

    She was playing some music and was even more horned up than I was when I got of the shower. I asked her for a brief body rub and got some lotion, she started with that and some nice teasing before asking me to flip. When I was on my back she said "I hope you like oral" and. What fool doesn't? I put on a blindfold, told her she can have her way with me as I'll be blindfolded and she can do as she wishes.

    She went down to suck me off and the combination of the blindfold and her great BBBJ got me close to popping way too soon. I told her to slow down so I don't blow early, she came to sit on top of me and DFKed me before teasing her super wet pussy on my cock. She asks if I want to keep having her blow me or if I want to fuck, obviously I want to pound that GILF pussy. She puts a rubber on and starts riding the life out of me. I asked her why the rubber, doesn't she want my creampie? She started talking about giving her a nice tip which is such a turn off in the middle of sex and the only reason I didn't rate performance higher. I didn't answer her but a few seconds later she ripped the condom off and let me take her bare. I didn't last long after that and within a couple minutes I was unloading all my baby batter into her..

  3. #7417

    Melody in KOP?

    Any info on this girl? Obviously there's some filter but her body looks good too. She's on tryst, stg, others. I imaged her and she comes up in multiple cities, but the actual ads say she's just visiting. So it does seem all to be the same girl, based in KOP. I dunno, something says TGTBT.
    Edit: I misread the rates. 3 is for half, the hour is 5. So maybe not exactly tgtbt but she looks damn good and I like the way she describes herself. Anybody seen her? Bunch of posts, can't find any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...c/807576152487

  4. #7416
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    I texted her.

    160 BBJ.

    360 FS.

    50 to record.

    LOL hell nah.
    A case of GPS for sure, one day these girls will get it. I miss my UTR days.

  5. #7415
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her myself but sounds exactly up your alley. She's been reviewed a few times here and on the Delaware board. Short train ride but it looks like it'd be worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/261402087594

    https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=kluv1789
    I texted her.

    160 BBJ.

    360 FS.

    50 to record.

    LOL hell nah.

  6. #7414

    Tia

    Haven't seen her myself but sounds exactly up your alley. She's been reviewed a few times here and on the Delaware board. Short train ride but it looks like it'd be worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/261402087594

    https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=kluv1789

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker44  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow hobbyists. I'm visiting Philly in the next couple of weeks. Looking for a reasonably reliable BBBJ, ideally w DT, MSOG and CIM. Looks like maybe Rubbin Hood, Gigi or Jacey in Wilmington. Any other suggestions. Not looking to drop $4, maybe $2 max? Feel free to PM if you prefer. Happy to return the recommendation if you're ever in CT.

  7. #7413

    Visiting seeking rec

    Greetings fellow hobbyists. I'm visiting Philly in the next couple of weeks. Looking for a reasonably reliable BBBJ, ideally w DT, MSOG and CIM. Looks like maybe Rubbin Hood, Gigi or Jacey in Wilmington. Any other suggestions. Not looking to drop $4, maybe $2 max? Feel free to PM if you prefer. Happy to return the recommendation if you're ever in CT.

  8. #7412

    Waiting for her man?

    Quote Originally Posted by DotComm  [View Original Post]
    Ummmm. Lost for words.
    Is that Lou Reed?

  9. #7411

    Has anyone seen Skye

    Anyone have Skye contact info I saw her once last year during the summer she hasn't posted in a while she gave me good service been trying to hook up with her again.

    https://youtu.be/VibaRcGn0sg?si=zrTNdTZQ3Ml1J3db

  10. #7410
    Quote Originally Posted by DotComm  [View Original Post]
    Ummmm. Lost for words.
    "We listen and we don't judge" LOL.

    To each their own.

  11. #7409
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingAround2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times. No complaints. I picked her up off the Ave. She looks a bit different from her pics. Maybe they are old pics or maybe I'm a bit face blind idk.

    She lives with some old dude who houses a few of the other street girls but it seems like she is responsible enough to bring in money off stg and not get kicked out of the house. I haven't met up with her in a while because I don't find her super attractive but from my limited experience with her, she'll get the job done and is able to be more professional. I've met with several of her other crew and they can be more attractive but less responsible. A lot of them end up getting kicked out of the house.

    But I do see her copping every now and then.

  12. #7408

    Her?

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingAround2  [View Original Post]
    Ummmm. Lost for words.

  13. #7407

  14. #7406
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  15. #7405
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape