Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 532 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7269

    Check her out whenever she is in town!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Saw her. Exactly as billed. Really nice body, great tits. I saw her over in Mt Laurel. Best part is after I go to clean up in the bathroom and there's a rabbit in there. WTF. That's a first.
    She was definitely really cool. Sexy asf and knows how to please you. Pretty eyes and nice tittties. Talked to her a little about football as she had a game on and she was pretty knowledgeable on it that was cool.

  2. #7268

    They are getting too greedy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy2020  [View Original Post]
    https://albany.skipthegames.com/post...a/637858070207 sent her a message to meet up was in Frankford gave me a price of 300 for hhr don't know what she's thinking told her a hard no better options and longer time for that amount.
    LOL. She is a Kensington street walker. She can easily be had for 30 off the ave. I'm not sure why she is being so greedy asking for 300. Ridiculous. Looks and skills are below average. Attitude is terrible. I will not repeat.

  3. #7267

    Gigi

    Hey has anyone seen Gigi is she worth seeing I've been looking at her ad for a while just want to know if she gives good service or bad service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...f/541057548227

  4. #7266

    Victoria

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/post...a/637858070207 sent her a message to meet up was in Frankford gave me a price of 300 for hhr don't know what she's thinking told her a hard no better options and longer time for that amount.

  5. #7265

    Kitty to kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Curious anyone heard of two nice pair?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/179573117
    Bump. What a nice duo! If they allow kitty to kitty, I'd go 4 hands. Any intel?

  6. #7264

    Delco

    Curious anyone heard of two nice pair?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/179573117

  7. #7263
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/179505986

    She's real. Nice gal and communication was good. The only downside was she lost weight since these photos were taken and she's already a small gal to begin with. Most girls are overweight but she's under. I wouldn't go out your way to book with her but if you need relief she's real.

  8. #7262
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been in contact with this Jessica? Her number went dead but there's a fairly recent Sept. Review on the other board. Wondering if she's still active and a decent date, if so looking for link or new digits? Haven't visited in a while. TIA.

    https://hot.com/us/pa/philadelphia/e...00-1777/m-Kl1l
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She appeared to be high on something. Her BJ was very lackluster as a result. After a minute or two, we went to the backseat and finished the rest of the session. If you're going to see her, don't do anything unprotected. Her hooha always has a smell to it. When I got a BBBJ from her awhile back, my johnson felt weird a couple of days later.

  9. #7261

    Shayla Suzi cougar cross post

    This is a cross report, I originally posted this in the south jersey forum but the actual visit was in Philly so I am posting here as well.

    Writing up my report from seeing the famous MILF / GILF Shayla or Suzi cougar.

    Texted her for outcall. Easy comms and agreed to the time. After she arrived we met in the lobby and we went up to the room and I gave her the donation before heading to shower and freshen up. I told her to get comfortable, she got out of her outfit into a really nice bra and thong combination. She has a great body for her age.

    She was playing some music and was even more horned up than I was when I got of the shower. I asked her for a brief body rub and got some lotion, she started with that and some nice teasing before asking me to flip. When I was on my back she said "I hope you like oral" and. What fool doesn't? I put on a blindfold, told her she can have her way with me as I'll be blindfolded and she can do as she wishes.

    She went down to suck me off and the combination of the blindfold and her great BBBJ got me close to popping way too soon. I told her to slow down so I don't blow early, she came to sit on top of me and DFKed me before teasing her super wet pussy on my cock. She asks if I want to keep having her blow me or if I want to fuck, obviously I want to pound that GILF pussy. She puts a rubber on and starts riding the life out of me. I asked her why the rubber, doesn't she want my creampie? She started talking about giving her a nice tip which is such a turn off in the middle of sex and the only reason I didn't rate performance higher. I didn't answer her but a few seconds later she ripped the condom off and let me take her bare. I didn't last long after that and within a couple minutes I was unloading all my baby batter into her.

    She kept fucking me after I was mostly limp until I pulled her in for another dfk and she whispered "I really like sex if you couldn't tell".

    She got dressed and headed out. Great session other than the BBFS upsell in the middle of things.

  10. #7260
    Quote Originally Posted by ItFitz  [View Original Post]
    I saw them several years ago. They were in a horrible hotel outside of Trenton. They were disgusting and dirty. The one looked very sickly compared to the other. I'm surprised she's still alive. They pulled the old "we only have one condom" trick and would not cross contaminate each other. But they do have the exact same mouth and vaginas as each other. Was afraid to go back out to my car afterwards. Never repeated.
    These women are former Trenton. Streetwalkers.

  11. #7259

    Twins

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunmat  [View Original Post]
    I saw them several years ago. They were in a horrible hotel outside of Trenton. They were disgusting and dirty. The one looked very sickly compared to the other. I'm surprised she's still alive. They pulled the old "we only have one condom" trick and would not cross contaminate each other. But they do have the exact same mouth and vaginas as each other. Was afraid to go back out to my car afterwards. Never repeated.

  12. #7258
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been in contact with this Jessica? Her number went dead but there's a fairly recent Sept. Review on the other board. Wondering if she's still active and a decent date, if so looking for link or new digits? Haven't visited in a while. TIA.

    https://hot.com/us/pa/philadelphia/e...00-1777/m-Kl1l
    Same picture of the west phily car date gal. Had some strange texts with her that turned out to be her dealer. I stopped dealing with girls with obvious handlers and dealers running there biz. Makes for slim pickings I know.

    I hope it's her trying to get out of her situation, but didn't look good to me.

    Play smart.

  13. #7257

    Barby campbell escort

    Found Barby on Tryst. She advertised GFE, DFK, CIM, COF, BBBJ and DATY. Everything I look for so I was excited. Set up was easy through text and she said she was availalble within my time frame. She requires verification through FaceTime. She texted her room number after FaceTime. I get to her room and she opens the door. The curtains are drawn so the room is dark. The main light is coming from the bathroom. Barby is wearing a fishnet bodysuit and platform stripper type heels which makes her look tall. She shuts the door and we kiss on the lips and embrace. Very pretty face. Pics are 100% accurate. She smells good and her skin is soft. I leave the donation next to the TV. Looks like she was watching a Spanish language show that was paused. Barby asks me to wash my hands. After washing my hands, I come out of the bathroom and we start LFK and groping each other. She has nice soft lips. We both undress and get on the bed where we continue LFK with some DFK thrown in. When the DFK would start to get heavier, she seemed to back off a little. I started kissing her breasts. Definitely manmade but nicely done with responsive little nips. She made her way down to Jr while I'm kneeling on the bed and she is on all fours. Her BBBJ technique is outstanding. Lots of suction and BLS which was already getting me close. The view of her on all fours with her ass in the air and my dick in her mouth was spectacular. I asked her to lay down and start to kiss her and her breasts. She reminds me not to enter her without a cover. I wasn't intending to, but the reminder didn't bother me. More LFK and breast sucking, while she reaches down and strokes Jr. She tells me to lay down and I oblige. More of her fantastic BBBJ technique while I grab her ass. My hand makes its way to her V and she reminds me of no FIV. Then I ask for 69 because I needed that big ass in my face. She was nice, clean, and tasted great. Holding onto her ass with both hands while she continued to suck on Jr was getting me ready to explode so I asked for the cover before I finished. She got on for RCG. Her V was so much tighter than I was expecting and I couldn't hold it anymore more. Seeing her ass bounce and grind on me put it over the edge. I explode in the bag and she still continues grinding even after I finished. Holy shit, her ass had me speechless. She gets off and kisses me. She asks me to put the condom in the toilet so I make my way to the bathroom. Get cleaned up and still had some time left so we chatted while she rubbed my shoulders. She said she would be here until the end of the week and probably back in April. I'd definitely see her again. Great time with a beautiful woman. https://tryst.link/escort/barby-la-cubanita23.

  14. #7256

    Jessica University city

    Anyone been in contact with this Jessica? Her number went dead but there's a fairly recent Sept. Review on the other board. Wondering if she's still active and a decent date, if so looking for link or new digits? Haven't visited in a while. TIA.

    https://hot.com/us/pa/philadelphia/e...00-1777/m-Kl1l

  15. #7255
    Quote Originally Posted by HickeyOnMyDick  [View Original Post]
    Found her on Tryst: https://tryst.link/massage/aminata_xoxo.

    The pictures are accurate. Although she works out of NYC mostly, she has a small luxury apartment in Philly and comes down this way often enough. She posts her schedule on tryst. She has a pretty face and a great body with responsive chocolate nipples. She helped me undress and got down to her thong. The massage itself was mostly light touching with some body to body while I was face down. After the flip, she let me enjoy her body a little before the sensual ending. She sat between my legs before the release giving me a great view. She did not rush (in fact we went over on time) and I was able to shower afterward. Important to me was that she was also intelligent, articulate and easy to talk to, all of which made her even sexier than she already was. The release was manual but maybe more will be available with further visits.
    Her ad is gone. If she's the same woman that goes by name Aminata and works in the Koreatown (Bway /38th) area of NYC, she's at best a YMMV. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that this is a real review, but should be in the massage and not escorts section. Oh she definitely charges escort prices for but is strictly massage. She's intelligent, but is solely focused on the money and speed / efficiency in getting it. A more formulaic experience could not be had anywhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape