Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 464 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 6948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6408

    Porcelian. No pic = NO DATE

    I now make it a requirement even for a M&G for a verification pic. I'm sure being a baby mama to two has affected what was once a gorgeous bod. Plus her communication is off & on.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-21b088b06d08

  2. #6407

    Businessladyforfun

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-4f3f101111ee

    Businessladyforfun

    Visiting traveler, safe and recommended.

  3. #6406

    Julie or Julia

    Anyone meet or talk to this one? I don't see her profile anymore to provide a link, she doesn't live in Charlotte and she's married.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8411.jpg‎  

  4. #6405

    Pinnie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-bed468fa5684

    Been in contact with this one and was wondering if anyone got anywhere with her. She isn't mobile and resides north of Charlotte.

  5. #6404
    Quote Originally Posted by South215  [View Original Post]
    I had something lined up with her a couple weeks back but, I canceled. My Regular wasn't returning my text when I set it up and she finally got back in touch. I would have continued but she wouldn't do BBFS. It wasnt a deal breaker for me but, my regular is a machine and lets me pound away for 4-5 hours as much as I want.
    You aren't missing out on anything with her. She didn't do it for me in the slightest.

  6. #6403
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    Since I was banned form Seeking, I have had to look elsewhere for alternatives. A lot of the sites are clones of other sites, so same owners and members. Secret Benefits is too expensive considering the volume of messaging I do. SugarDaddyMeet has lots of members but I find it glitchy and cluttered. SugarLifeNow looks good, just needs more members. I miss the volume on Seeking, but for now until I find a way back on, these other sites will have to do.
    Yeah, I know what you mean about SugarDaddyMeet, a lot girls say the messaging part isn't great, but that's just more incentive to get their contact info so you can talk off-site.

  7. #6402
    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, some of these sites seem to be bigger in certain parts of the country than others.
    Since I was banned form Seeking, I have had to look elsewhere for alternatives. A lot of the sites are clones of other sites, so same owners and members. Secret Benefits is too expensive considering the volume of messaging I do. SugarDaddyMeet has lots of members but I find it glitchy and cluttered. SugarLifeNow looks good, just needs more members. I miss the volume on Seeking, but for now until I find a way back on, these other sites will have to do.

  8. #6401

    Never Met

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Charlotte for work next week, found this lovely treat, hope she will come meet.

    Either way she makes the Ass Tracker List.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/stassiereese/

    Happy to pass on digits.
    I had something lined up with her a couple weeks back but, I canceled. My Regular wasn't returning my text when I set it up and she finally got back in touch. I would have continued but she wouldn't do BBFS. It wasnt a deal breaker for me but, my regular is a machine and lets me pound away for 4-5 hours as much as I want.

  9. #6400
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    Not too many members on there, but I have had some luck with it in LV and LA, and I like the text notifications.
    Interesting, some of these sites seem to be bigger in certain parts of the country than others.

  10. #6399
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHiker23  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to her on SDM but haven't heard back. Is sugarlifenow a good site for you?
    Not too many members on there, but I have had some luck with it in LV and LA, and I like the text notifications.

  11. #6398
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Charlotte for work next week, found this lovely treat, hope she will come meet.

    Either way she makes the Ass Tracker List.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/stassiereese/

    Happy to pass on digits.
    I've reached out to her on SDM but haven't heard back. Is sugarlifenow a good site for you?

  12. #6397

    Different World

    I was thinking to myself why I don't see the profiles other members where do and I remember I filtered by white. Way too much of hassle with white women only in Charlotte I noticed. Non white women on seeking are more consistent, and willing to put in effort. Got two dates lined up this week and had one over a week ago with another.

  13. #6396

    Tasty

    Traveling to Charlotte for work next week, found this lovely treat, hope she will come meet.

    Either way she makes the Ass Tracker List.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/stassiereese/

    Happy to pass on digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-02-22 at 3.48.51 PM.jpg‎  

  14. #6395

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkW  [View Original Post]
    All set up for a coffee date, ask for a verification pic. Then an excuse that she can't make it. I say ok, send the pic anyway & we can set up another real date, & crickets.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-ca7c01ee11e1
    She's Real but not that much fun. She came straight to my hotel. She has contacted me a few times to meet up, even offering to drive 3 hrs to do so.

  15. #6394

    Golden Pussy Syndrome = Cmpily

    Says her last daddy paid 700-1000 depending on the date. Said she's having a tough time finding someone who will indulge her compensation expectations. Yeah, no shit.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-e7adc411d167

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape