Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 2174
-
03-17-25 12:49 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 35Runa HC
Runa is petite, maybe late 20's. I didn't see any 36 DD. She was just ok. Was rushed and wouldn't recommend. Guess there's a reason why she has the lowest 30 min rate. Also, Jojo didn't make it this weekend.
-
03-16-25 18:36 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 347If the rate is
If the rate is 400/ hr.
Originally Posted by KimStranger
[View Original Post]
If extras are 200.
Then the total is 600.
Notice the ads say to bring enough money for extras.
-
03-16-25 18:36 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 161BBFS is always extra I just don't think they are putting up prices anymore.
Originally Posted by KimStranger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 18:04 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 54Question concerning HC
Question about the pricing on their site, on certain girls there's a check mark and extra $240.00 for BBFS and others there's a check mark for BBFS and pse and GFE without extra $. Does that mean that girl is offering BBFS / GFE for the base amount without the extra charge?
-
03-13-25 21:39 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 476Mio HC
Oh yah, her body is small tight and amazing. Ask her to wear her glasses, it turned me on when I saw her glasses.
Originally Posted by EzRydr01
[View Original Post]
Young 20 something girl will not know service especially they are part-time Japanese girls in this sex work and not the Chinese pro who's been working and training.
I enjoyed her super awkward shyness when I saw her either first or second day in New York
-
03-12-25 13:10 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 35Mio HC
You won't be blown away by her skills. She is young, tiny and hot. I enjoyed seeing her even though she was a bit inexperienced and would see her again. Her body type does it for me.
-
03-12-25 06:35 #1343Regular Member

Posts: 10Wayne st 276XX
Anyone else seeing this address show up after texting ads on STG.
Looked sus was an apartment, didn't try just trying to get info, thanks.
-
03-12-25 00:52 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 26I was asking about Mako not Mio I had no complaints about Mio and I chose her over Mako. Because she offered extras which wasn't the case with Mako hence my original question about Mako.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 21:29 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 476Mio HappyCastle
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
Because they have no idea how the internet works and that you can just look up a JAV's age (most of time it's accurate on the jav database).
Originally Posted by JPlayer93
[View Original Post]
You guys are luck to have some of those girls.
Mio was Hadar in NYC, she was a pretty petite little thing and well reviewed on another website. She's GND shy type and pretty submissive. Pink soft tits and pink pussy. She doesn't wear much make up and has that natural young face look. She's 21 for real IRL too. Kissing is just ok but her pussy is prime rib soft and young pussy tight.
She left NYC way too early!
-
03-11-25 16:26 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 26Has anyone has taken Mako for a ride yet I was tempted too but she doesn't offer any extra but I guess a tittyfuck from her would be cool I guess. But if anyone has partake I would love to hear an review.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 14:19 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 360It's weird that HC claims Mako is 25, then shows pictures of JAV star Mako Oda who is 41 years old. It's possible it's actually her, as she's done the circuit before, but why lie about such an easily verifiable age?
-
03-10-25 14:18 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 360I'm assuming you're affiliated with TOS, so some feedback: It says at the top that Heather is coming to Raleigh, but on her page that she's coming to Charlotte. You, meanwhile, have just referenced "Queen City" - aka Charlotte. In a forum exclusively for Raleigh. Charlotte is almost 3 hours away; this distinction is important.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 13:27 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 83HC Mio
Would not recommend. Seems to have a "no touching" rule. My fingertips on her hips was "painful."
-
03-09-25 21:20 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 26How is it sus?
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 20:28 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 201Sus review to say the least.
Originally Posted by Brandon232
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




