Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 19510
-
03-12-25 15:05 #15040Senior Member

Posts: 121Table showers, in my opinion are a big part of AMPs. In Detroit, it is only a few places that do it. Orlando, pretty much all. In Toronto, this was a few years ago, you have to shower yourself and go to the massage table when done. The massage was horrible. Older woman in a hurry.
Originally Posted by Saffrole
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 15:01 #15039Senior Member

Posts: 121Damages
How much did you pay. I am assuming for an hour. Did you tip on top of what you paid.
For example, in Orlando. It is usually 240 for the hour which includes table showers and all. And we pay to the one doing massages. In Detroit, it is a little higher although the mongers there tend to haggle. Mamasan takes 60 and the one doing massages will take 200.
DM me if you prefer that.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by TinyasianVC
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 12:21 #15038Senior Member

Posts: 168Best Table Shower?
I tried asking this in the Everett forum but didn't get any responses. What spa / lady gives the best table showers? I'm looking for a lot of body to body rubbing and bare would certainly be a plus, but not a requirement.
-
03-12-25 09:34 #15037Banned Member

Posts: 2302Whenever I say "GFE" I mean "RBGFE. " That does not include BBFS.
Originally Posted by Swim88
[View Original Post]
If I were a BBFS client, I'd specifically say BBFS. But I'm a CFS guy only.
-
03-11-25 23:07 #15036Regular Member

Posts: 3Lake City
Hello fellow mongers, I appreciate and respect all the intel that has been shared on the thread. New here, but recently been checking out AMPs in the Lake City area. I hope to make it down to the glorious Renton someday. But, I was curious if anyone had any suggestions or contacts for any spots in the Lake City area? Feel free to PM me if needed. Thank you and stay safe!
-
03-11-25 22:56 #15035Regular Member

Posts: 3Lake City
New to posting on the forum, but appreciate and respect all the intel shared. I hope to make it out to the Renton area someday. I have been checking out AMPs in the Lake City area, but was curious if anyone had any contacts or suggestions for locations in the area. Feel free to PM if need be, thanks and be safe out there!
-
03-11-25 21:15 #15034Senior Member

Posts: 78Ah, just the place I was talking about. I've frequented this place in the past for the body slide table showers they do. Hard to come across a good body slide at Seattle AMPs.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 21:14 #15033Senior Member

Posts: 78Spot on. On this board, GFE tends to mean a more personable experience. (As much of one you can get from these turnstile spots.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 21:10 #15032Senior Member

Posts: 60Is Lynnwood still the only place to find it in the Scene?
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 21:03 #15031Regular Member

Posts: 8Tokyo has very attractive talent at the moment. I came for Sara and had a great time with her. Very pretty face (confirmed that she is indeed Fia's sister), tight body with natural B's, probably around 5'1". She was more passionate than Fia imo, maybe we just clicked better, and her English is pretty good.
Before I left, she also introduced me to Coco. I was actually surprised with how good she looked as well. Young, cute face, big tits. I was almost tempted to go for a round 2 right there. Coco is only here for a couple more days, Sara is here for the rest of the month.
-
03-11-25 17:20 #15030Senior Member

Posts: 484As far as I know, there is almost no BBFS in Good / Shanghai / One or even Tokyo.
Originally Posted by Swim88
[View Original Post]
I think he generally meant more like "closeness" and "friendliness".
-
03-11-25 16:30 #15029Senior Member

Posts: 60GFE = bare?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 12:52 #15028Banned Member

Posts: 2302Time Change and Coco Tokyo
I was in the mood for a morning session. Drove past Magnolia with a plan to visit the new girl Tina. I saw her. In pjs, bathrobe, beadhead, and no makeup. And she still looked good LOL. But I prefer my dates less sleepy so I will come back tomorrow for Tina.
Texted Alyssa to see who was at Good, hoping to meet Tiffany or Anna. She said the girls are moving slowly because they aren't used to the DST Spring Forward.
That explains the sleepyheads this week.
Dropped by Tokyo. Sara was in CUTE pink sweats and a midriff tanktop, hair up in a bun, looking fuckable as she started her makeup in the basement dressing room space.
But I was there for Coco. Sara must have helped her today because hair and makup was PERFECT. Coco is a very young, sweet, and attractive Korean girl. Not a single doorbell (another benefit of DST week mornings? Slow and unrushed sweet GFE. And I mean UNRUSHED. It was downright leisurely. Massive pendulous DDs all natty. Great body. A little acne but she's young. Great English. Orally gifted. But that tight box and those massive tits flopping around in standing mish (while she squeezed them together) did me in. Popped me in the first position. I will be back soon. Apparently she leaves on the 15th to be replaced by Angela (not one who's been here before I think).
I will be seeing Coco again.
The only ding dong in the entire session was Sara coming up the stairs right as Coco and I finished. She came in and kissed me then shood us (Coco and me) playfully into the shower. Showers are fun with Coco and I will start with one next time.
Mornings are better at both Tokyo and Good. Way less busy. Sara and Coco and I 3-way snuggled and made out on the couch after we got dressed. I left only because I was gonna be late to work.
Tell Coco and Sara hi from Big Monkey. Or don't. I know this spot tends to rush during busy times, so consider that when you plan.
-
03-11-25 11:20 #15027Banned Member

Posts: 39Sweet Miranda is indeed a "MILF hurricane" (good one Ausie Fury), but she's not at an AMP, she's here:
Originally Posted by GlobalHawk
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...iranda.652087/
-
03-11-25 09:29 #15026Banned Member

Posts: 23021211 S Bailey.
Originally Posted by FlyWaySkyWay
[View Original Post]
Been twice and felt a little hustled each time. Never stayed.












Reply With Quote





