Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 41276
-
03-12-25 11:53 #37781Senior Member

Posts: 127Another round of rounds
Dr. Mom.
She got down on her knees as a sat back in the chair and stay dedicated until I stood up, and then stayed dedicated until I was done. 5/7 on the throat meter and was a nice lady and spit what she earned. MILF Skylar was on premise, she let me in and saw me out.
Lucee-Ferr.
Just wanted to put up a proper review. She was very cute with great tits to grab while she throated me. I think I have her 6/7. She was accommodating and sweet and swallowed. Will repeat.
Ashley James.
Have not quite become a regular again yet but my last visit she really showed me some great attention. She knows how to give me what I like when she wants to. 7/7 on the throat meter although sometimes she doesn't like to take direction because she knows she's pretty good on her own so I don't try to give her much. Finished on her face where she likes it. Will always repeat.
Ruby.
Really just treats me like a king. Everytime. I'm lucky she likes me. She gone from a 5/7 on the throat meter to 6/7. Swallows every drop to the point where she keeps me hard for round 2 if she wanted to punish herself like that. Will always repeat.
Deja.
Had some miscommunication but finally got in. She stayed focused and committed to servicing me. Would've let me CIM but said she didn't prefer it so I didn't. She held up her tits while I covered them. She said she was glad I didn't ask her to take that. Then we had a conversation about how important it is to stay focused and enthused for long blowjobs. You're not good if you can only do it for 5 minutes. Will repeat. Great attitude. Great service. 5/7 on the throat meter.
Natalie.
Stepped outside of my box on this. Covered by and couldn't really throat. I saw that coming but her pics have always haunted me so I asked her to take a ride. She was reluctant and said she liked it from behind so I made up for her lack of throat by punishing her little spinner ass. She tallish but very small frame. Won't repeat as I scratched that itch.
Karman.
I've now seen her 3 times since she's been back. Kinda got the run around until the last time she was finally able to see me sooner than an hour and half of back and forth.
She had delivered everytime. She asked me to get her breakfast one morning and I told her I didn't want to clog her throat and she said don't worry she had no gag. Well she only gagged twice and the second time was because she was gargling on a lot of cum so good for her. She's a 7/7 on the throat meter but sometimes she doesn't quite open up wide enough and I feel some teeth. But that smile is pretty when she's throating me.
Jessie.
Westside trash down Shindler. Don't do it.
Brit.
Really stepped out of the box on this black spinner. She rushed me with some boring lackluster throat. I had to finish myself in her mouth I felt so rushed. She said it was a bad time blah blah blah but I kinda want to go back and punish that ass a little bit now on a qv. Because it looked like it had some great bounce.
Pornstar with colored dreads.
I was curious. She was very happy to suck my sick for as long I wanted. Gagging herself 5/7 on the throat meter. I had to bend her over the bed to finish. She was tight. She came a lot. Really sweet and nice.
-
03-12-25 08:23 #37780Senior Member

Posts: 585I hit it a few times maybe 2 years ago. She wasn't fat then. Had a little bit of baby damage, but nothing too bad. She was very agreeable and fun for me. Evidently times have changed for her.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 02:36 #37779Senior Member

Posts: 527Curious
Any BBFS on her menu or BBBJ swallow?
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 22:12 #37778Senior Member

Posts: 374Personally wasn't impressed with her BJ or her backside. Both were lacking. Her attitude was annoying. She was constantly talking about how great she is. And her face is seriously lacking.
Originally Posted by TunPunFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 21:00 #37777Senior Member

Posts: 158Ashley James
She's got a great backside, tits are a little deflated and a definite butterface. Attitude and enthusiasm is almost unmatched in town though, she's a great time.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 20:03 #37776Senior Member

Posts: 585Probably more of a butter mouth than butter face, LOL. But she will definitely give it the old College try!
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 17:31 #37775Senior Member

Posts: 260Ashley james
She's been reviewed a ton. She's not bad looking and is pretty lucid. She's solid for the price for sure.
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 16:50 #37774Senior Member

Posts: 84I haven't seen her
But really want to she looks fine as hell in her pics, but then there was a butter face review. So let us know how she looks compared to her pics.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 16:35 #37773Senior Member

Posts: 54Thanks for the info. Based on this I'm going to pass on it. Doesn't sound worth the time or $.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 14:12 #37772Regular Member

Posts: 21Jessika
Saw this one this afternoon, looks like the pic and is pretty tall. Average BBJ and OK service, didn't really get into it that much $.5 for donation. Very convenient location for me so would repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/502874724413
-
03-11-25 13:36 #37771Senior Member

Posts: 1054Did her face pop too? Is that what happened to it?
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 13:31 #37770Senior Member

Posts: 94Ashley James
Wish me luck, I've got an appointment for Fri, a little bday BBBJ fun. Hopefully her comms keep working on the day of, if not then maybe I'll see what's new at spa27.
-
03-11-25 13:07 #37769Senior Member

Posts: 919Kassiddy's tit
It popped. Implants don't last forever. They are subject to wear and damage. Hers was damaged.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 13:03 #37768Senior Member

Posts: 180Whats wrong with her other tit?
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 12:02 #37767Senior Member

Posts: 94Maddy
I thought it was horrible personally. About 100 lbs heavier than her pics. She's nice but very shy, BBBJ was decent, kinda slow and not a lot of enthusiasm. The best thing I could do was get her in k9 and face her mirrors to watch her gigantic tits bounce, but I couldn't get the job done. I'm into skinny girls or maybe slightly thic, she's neither, I should of left when she opened the door.
Originally Posted by ArtsLu32
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




