Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16044
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Never do cash upfront, those pics have been around seeking for a while now.
    I use the AI face recognition first just to know if I am actually dealing with a real, local woman, but this one comes back with limited results. I told her no and walked away. Can't let them start to think they can get paid upfront.

  2. #16043
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this girl? She looks too good to be true. No verified profile. Asking for money upfront which I never do.
    Never do cash upfront, those pics have been around seeking for a while now.

  3. #16042
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorthin2011  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one and getting ready to set up a meet. Anyone have any experience with her? Profile "looks good" but we all know how that can go.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-1f9a7901558c
    I met her off secretbenefits, she's real and all around a pretty cool girl just not enough to repeat for myself.

  4. #16041

    Cryst111 on SD

    Has anyone met this girl? She looks too good to be true. No verified profile. Asking for money upfront which I never do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250316_130300_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250316_130314_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250316_130304_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250316_130317_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250316_130311_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20250316_130321_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

  5. #16040

    Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    Nice, thanks for sharing her. How much help is she looking for?
    I spoke to her yesterday and she quoted me $600. Didn't negotiate because she doesn't host. Not paying that much and for a room.

  6. #16039
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorthin2011  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one and getting ready to set up a meet. Anyone have any experience with her? Profile "looks good" but we all know how that can go.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-1f9a7901558c
    I've seen her. She's pretty cool. Very chatty. She's tall and on the bigger side but nice tits and she's DTF. Went from drinks at the bar to the hotel room in less than an hr. She enjoys giving oral. Was asking for 400.

  7. #16038

    Karisma

    Saw her while she was in Chicago. She says she is originally from Wisconsin but now live in Canada. Pics are accurate and yes she is thick but was a lot of fun in bed. FS was covered but she will let you grind on her bare. Very flexible and nice BJ skills. Asked for 4.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-8f5610fdb4ec

  8. #16037

    Miranda

    Been talking to this one and getting ready to set up a meet. Anyone have any experience with her? Profile "looks good" but we all know how that can go.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-1f9a7901558c

  9. #16036
    Quote Originally Posted by Osyus  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-240b2a77a506

    Some of you may remember her nursebecks like myself, she's back around and still fun, very open.
    Nice, thanks for sharing her. How much help is she looking for?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture-a.jpg‎  

  10. #16035

    PrettyGirl in Seeking

    Has anyone tried prettygirl in seeking. Asking for 4 $$.

  11. #16034

    Jesse

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-240b2a77a506

    Some of you may remember her nursebecks like myself, she's back around and still fun, very open.

  12. #16033

    Chicago area leads

    If anyone is looking for other ladies in the Chicago area, I usually have good luck with looking through profiles for things like "PPM" or other language that sounds like the girls are looking to meet-up. Here are a few I just found now. Also, near the end of the month is a good time to check these sugar sites. You often see some new faces that show up for a bit then disappear. Presumably once they've got their bills paid LOL.

    Michelehoney, 19, Cicero.
    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73643516&nsp=1
    "Ready to trade fun for funds".

    Snowangel, 22, DeKalb.
    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73549104&nsp=1
    "looking for in person meet ups".

    Lovelyblue, 25, Belleville
    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73572704&nsp=1
    "Going to school for massage therapy. I'm not looking for anything serious but I'm not opposed either. I'm just looking for a good time idk what to say on these things LOL".

    ANnababy, 24, Cicero
    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71958978&nsp=1
    "A genuine gentleman who can make me wet and laugh. ".

    Fiercemadame, 23, Chicago
    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71628704&nsp=1
    "I am looking for someone who does not mind spending quality time with me...I am NOT looking for a boyfriend. "


    I've included pictures as some girls post on Seeking and SDM, too. Also, if you recognise any known scammers, please post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎   Capture-1.jpg‎   Capture-3.JPG‎   Capture-4.jpg‎   Capture-2.JPG‎  


  13. #16032

    Another reason why I never bring someone to my house

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    Then threatening to come out to my neighborhood to knock on my neighbors doors and harass them was way over the top.
    To be honest, no matter how nice someone is I always assume that person is 2 seconds from crazy. I don't want risk I can avoid, and someone knowing where I live is a risk I can avoid. I lie about everything, where I live, who I work for, everything. My thought is if that person ran into me on the street and tried to expose me they would have so many "facts" wrong that they would look insane. I hope I never have to test the theory though LOL.

  14. #16031

    Honeylove

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    From what I'm reading there's no way I would touch her uncovered. But like you, I would have just rejected the entire meeting. False advertising should not pay!
    Then threatening to come out to my neighborhood to knock on my neighbors doors and harass them was way over the top.

  15. #16030

    Thanks for the horror story LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    Been on the site for a while. Profile says but Oak Brooke but actually Rockford. PPM was a moving target as I would agree to one number and then she would try to press for more. I started speaking to her over the summer but finally met 8 months later as she ghosted me so many times. Pics are much better then her reality although not that bad. Showed up super fucked up though. When she talked, she slurred and was so quiet could only understand 1/2 of what she was saying. Has two kids, just got a 5 day notice for non payment of rent and doing drugs. Car barely could make it and I insisted that she park a couple blocks away as it was such a piece of junk. I was happy to see her leave but obviously she was pissed. Said she was going to post me over the internet for not giving her money besides gas as we never did anything and insisted on everything covered which she never discussed with me previously. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-7f40a845fd4c.
    From what I'm reading there's no way I would touch her uncovered. But like you, I would have just rejected the entire meeting. False advertising should not pay!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape