Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 29299
-
03-12-25 23:58 #25339Regular Member

Posts: 8Made up for interruptions
When I was reading. First sounded like a poor experience then when it was mentioned she wanted to make up for it, I was hoping she did cfs. That would have been even better, especially at. 80. Negotiating is a mood killer. Upgrade without upsell is good though.
Originally Posted by AsianK
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 20:08 #25338Senior Member

Posts: 67SS Only
If you do a search for 317 you'll find plenty of info. Not specific to Celeste necessarily, but you'll get the idea.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
It's self service at best. There have been some hinted at rumors about MAYBE spending a shit ton for many repeats only to get a HE.
If you're into SS, you'll likely be satisfied. If you were hoping for L1, or LOL, anything above that, you'll be disappointed.
-
03-12-25 12:41 #25337Senior Member

Posts: 507Ruby in Brownsburg
Yes sir, Ruby closed the Monday before Thanksgiving, and if you looked inside, you probably saw that all the room walls have been removed, no new tenant has opened yet, but definitely will not be an AMP. (There is a big construction dumpster outside, if you'd want a souvenir- LOL.).
Originally Posted by JohnJohn500
[View Original Post]
Doesn't sound like you were impressed with any action you received there, but you can PM me if you might be still interested in one or two of the ladies who've been there over at least the past couple of years.
-
03-12-25 08:26 #25336Senior Member

Posts: 57Ruby spa Brownsburg
Closed! Not a huge loss anyway.
-
03-12-25 07:40 #25335Senior Member

Posts: 97Celeste 317
Anyone have any experiences with Celeste from 317? PM me please. I'd like to know more.
-
03-11-25 20:34 #25334Senior Member

Posts: 70Bobo
Yep she is.
Originally Posted by Teshiku
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 20:34 #25333Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87YiYi Sunshine Life
So my adventure this time starts with YiYi she was a slender petite girl with a nice but and nice nipple that where poking through her dress to say hello nice to meet you. She had nice hair and look pretty good.
Usually most girls start with a faster BJ to just get you out of there but hers was a little more slow sensual with a decent amount of eye contact and noise to keep you entertained and even had the audacity to ask me if I wanted more, of course I would like more. She had nice small nipples too which I played with the entire time, But you could definitely tell they where sensitive cause she kindly brushed me of when I grabbed her nipple a little too tight (so be gentle).
Today was one of those days I just wanted to just go. And she let me do that she was a little tight. But I don't think anyone has ever complained about that being a problem. But even though she was tight she still let me get in a good fuck All to my pleasure. Which she took the load in her mouth to finish everything off. I can't complain.
-
03-11-25 15:07 #25332Senior Member

Posts: 61I need a good suggestion!
What's up guys hey I truly need a good recommendation I'm off this Friday so I'm planning on visit couple places but I need help well I'm looking one good Asian that does FS. Bush completely gone also that wear lingerie and nice round ass I know finding one with big tits it's hard to find one but please I need a good recommendation I would appreciate it a lot PM me with details please thanks stay safe guys.
Brokenwings.
-
03-11-25 11:53 #25331Senior Member

Posts: 29Report on a couple recent stops.
Stopped by my (used to be) go to stop at new king on Brookville rd. Staff has all changed. Two ladies working and both were 60+ and not attractive at all. This spot used to have a girl named Wendy who is gone. Not sure on the menu as I passed on this one.
Went to you on east Washington st Friday afternoon, older mt, tiny thing maybe 100 lbs, gave a decent massage and really good L1 finish. I believe this is all that's available.
Stopped on Monday at the new place just east of shortridge rd on Washington st. Was met at the door by Monica, late 30's early 40's cute with nice c's. Opted for half hour for .5 got a good massage with a little teasing. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I opted for L1 negotiated .6, she got the girls out and gave a good L1 . I liked this girl very bubbly and playful. Will definitely be back to see her again.
Feel free to PM if I missed any details.
-
03-11-25 11:40 #25330Senior Member

Posts: 49She told me she was switching fields
New career path, I'm not sure what.
Originally Posted by Lfcos
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 08:41 #25329Regular Member

Posts: 9Taylor 317
Any idea where she went? Never got extras or anything like that but she had a very nice touch and wasn't a weirdo.
-
03-11-25 05:42 #25328Senior Member

Posts: 344Forgot to mention
The girl's name who I saw is Monica.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 18:37 #25327Senior Member

Posts: 494Phoenix
Finally got the chance to meet Sophia this morning, right when they opened at 9 am. Pretty cute, nice B's, neatly trimmed with a slight pooch in her midsection. Massage was decent with minimal oil. Got down to business for $. 4 and she didn't collect it prior, just asked how much I was going to tip. Did all the things I wanted and left happy.
One discouraging thing of note, the bed was covered with a paper disposable cover. Never in my wildest dreams would I think they would be re-used, cause when I got there it looked neat and clean and I poked a hole for my face. Well, when I was getting dressed, I watched her fold it back up and smooth it out. She spent quite a bit of time on this task and I'll be damned if it didn't look new again. WTF.
BTW, reports of her long tongue are spot on.
Aj8.
-
03-10-25 14:06 #25326Senior Member

Posts: 41I visited Sweets yesterday for some FS on my way back to Cincy yesterday. Did not catch the lady's name. Had a bit of a tummy on her but other than that, good looking. Face almost looked flat like an owl, not unattractive but just how I'm describing her. Nice C Cups. But very cute feet and let me do pretty much whatever I wanted to do with them. So if foot fetish is your thing, she should be able to satisfy you.
Originally Posted by NeedForFeet
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 08:56 #25325Senior Member

Posts: 344Irene
Stopped by yesterday to see if Irene was there but the MT said no. She's the new girl so I'm not sure if she said no to keep the business or if it was true that she was no longer there, someone please let me know if a nice ass it's still around!
Originally Posted by MikeLafin
[View Original Post]
Anyway, went to the room and assumed the position. Right away she puts her crotch on my hand and I start rubbing. She did soft touch for a long time with tease throughout. No sexy underwear though, those things were high riding granny panties and she eventually let me take them off for access. Flipped and pointed at jr to which I nodded yes. She asked how much and I offered 100. She smiled and said OK! And left to get protection. She put the cover on then got on top for CG then RCG till I busted. No BJ but she was doing such a good job that I didn't mind.
She's petite and a little soft in the middle with b cups. Pretty face looked like she's in her 40's which probably means she's in her 50's. Total damage was 140 out the door.








Reply With Quote





