Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 58879
-
03-12-25 15:32 #51214Senior Member

Posts: 75Solid L1 and good massage
From out of town and. Looking for a solid massage and L1 around the sea world area? Thanks in advance.
-
03-12-25 15:15 #51213Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking for relief
Good evening gents.
Looking for any good spots around the downtown area. I can't always travel to Tokyo or MY so I'm wondering if there are any decent ones closer to home base.
-
03-12-25 13:49 #51212Senior Member

Posts: 73Current Orlando
Most common rates are $200 for HH $240 for 45-1 hr.
Originally Posted by FourOneNineGuy
[View Original Post]
Most popular right now are:
M & why. On Oak ridge near OBT an old bank.
Tokyo. On John Young I think. Never been there myself.
I have recently been to Blue Dream Massage (Colonial and Fern Creek), but it is not as well known.
Blue Ocean spa on E Colonial is known for Latina talent. I haven't been there in months.
I'm sure you can scroll through the recent posts to find others.
-
03-12-25 13:21 #51211Senior Member

Posts: 49Out of Towner looking for guidance
Hey Guys, Headed to Orlando for Spring Break. Who can provide a guide on AMP's. I was in town a few years ago and had a great time, but cannot remember any details. Where are the hottest pretty girls, preferably under thirty. What's the damage for FS these days? Any help is appreciated. DM works. Thanks!
-
03-12-25 13:11 #51210Senior Member

Posts: 64Green Health Spa, Aloma
Not for me, very transactional "Angela" I think just laid there nothing special will not repeat.
-
03-12-25 13:10 #51209Senior Member

Posts: 64Missly, Mimi, great time
Mimi is very cute, great body, amazing ass, went in for 30 minutes, quick rub and on flip BBBJ, raised her leg up so I could play with her pussy and ass, thin, great legs, tight muscular ass on the thin side, stood up and ff and BBBJ, laid her in mish to finish, would definitely repeat, Sunday afternoon only one there. Great dream.
-
03-12-25 11:34 #51208Regular Member

Posts: 17Can we get a more detailed description?
What did this girl look like? Petite? No tattoos? Shaved? How long was her hair?
Originally Posted by StyleNProfile
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 08:19 #51207Senior Member

Posts: 202Su Yi MY
Mina answered the door looking beautiful as always. She starts winding me up but says I should try the new girl who is very pretty.
I wait a few minutes then Su Yi walks in and it's true, she is gorgeous. The next hour was a whirlwind. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CFS, CIM.
Amazing energy and passion from her. I left feeling like I was floating LOL.
Would love to repeat, and also need turns with Kelly and Mina. It's going to be an expensive month, but so worth it.
-
03-11-25 23:24 #51206Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Hahaha.. I'm thinking the same thing, but if he is posting in the correct state in the Orlando Forum I would love to know where the Barbie house is. LOL.
Originally Posted by FloridaGringo
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 21:06 #51205Senior Member

Posts: 120Tokyo
Looking for a recommendation. Coming to Tokyo this weekend. Going to splurge on a 4 hand. Definitely want Jenny. Who should my second be? Not really wanting Salena so if you can offer a different name who should that be. Thank you kindly fellow mongers for your suggestions.
Cheers.
J. Out.
-
03-11-25 19:06 #51204Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Or even the right state
Thinking NY, Manhattan Barbies House.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 18:32 #51203Senior Member

Posts: 237Visit Tomorrow
Good evening, I will be down tomorrow for a unexpected visit. I saw Mimi last week and did like her. I like finding new. I am always looking for Asians other than Chinese and Korean. Young or young looking, shaven, GFE. BBBJ, CFS.
-
03-11-25 18:07 #51202Senior Member

Posts: 542Candy
Let me ask you this.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
Is this Jenny-Candy you speak of, is her body thick? Is she half Mongolian half Chinese?
-
03-11-25 16:18 #51201Senior Member

Posts: 218I was at the wawa
Man I hate when it's that busy and they are yelling. I was down the street and decided not to go. Glad I didn't but I am curious on her Greek offer.
Originally Posted by Pugjason
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 16:01 #51200Senior Member

Posts: 173Correct Forum
Hey GD,
You sure you posted this to the correct forum?
CC.
Originally Posted by GoodDoggy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





