rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51196

    M & y

    Stopped in 2 Thursdays ago, I was met by Soo-ee or Soo-yi, short girl with D cup man mades, they were soft, the left areola was a little botched, typical older AMP body. She says she spoke no English, donated for a Hhr and off to the TS we went, nothing special, soaped up, side, flip, soap, side and preview BBBJ, it was really toothy, I was actually glad when she stopped. Back to the room and she starts with a back massage that was more like pressured kneading, light tuma, I was getting bored so I flipped, she kissed my chest, and stomach and went in for the BBBJ, toothy again, I made her stop and suit me up, she seemed into it but also seemed like her mind was elsewhere. I was having trouble finishing so I just imagined it was Blue beneath me and that helped me finish. She helped me get dressed, gave me a water and out the door I went. Maybe we just didn't click, but, I wouldn't see her again.

  2. #51195

    Keiko

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Need a mamasan!

    The past is the past but they need a Keiko (milk).
    I thought she would have been back by now, unless she has no plans to return. Anybody still in touch with her?

  3. #51194

    Tokyo talent

    Tokyo definitely sounds like the talent is top notch. Will have swing by for a dream. Did Yumi / Yuki and that crew rotate out of Orlando entirely? If so are they expected back at anytime. Yumi was a favorite miss her already.

  4. #51193

    I was offered 4 hands on Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by Saframa  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone know if Tokio offered four hands? Would be interesting having Jenny and the new girl what's hers name Salma? Four hands and everything else you know.
    It was not busy during that time but by the time l finished, 3 mongers had come in so try less busy days or hours!

  5. #51192
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jenny back at the old you-spa days, and I've seen her 4 times now, Once at spring and 3 x now at Tokyo, I still call her Jenny and yes she has told me she is going by Candy. She totally remembers me because she has offered BBFS to me and I've turned it down, not worth the risk, but IMHO she's a passionate and at least fake the genuine GFE service to male it seem real, and knows how to kiss and use her tits. So yes, Candy is Jenny, Jenny is Candy. You can even text them and ask.
    This is how I know it as well.

  6. #51191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    Definite mood killer

    Quote Originally Posted by Pugjason  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I ended up in Tokyo and was open for any girl drew Selena, had to wait a little bit in the room cause it was kind of busy the girls where all yelling. Also took away from my experience TS where full so we started the time in the room everything g was going fine but Selena just kept yelling threw the wall at the other girls. Really killed the mood she would care for junior then yelling and back and forth really kind of killed the whole mood for me. So I just took the BBBJ finish and left over all she seemed nice just the arguments and waiting killed the vibe and made me want to leave maybe I will see her again. She did offer Greek so I am curious.
    Need a mamasan!

    The past is the past but they need a Keiko (milk).

  7. #51190

    Text

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy71  [View Original Post]
    People have reported Spring is closed now. I have not confirmed personally.
    I texted Spring a few days ago since I am here this week for golf and am planning some play time. She responded but said in text new address and provided me the address to M & why so I think it's closed. A previous post said something about not renewing lease.

  8. #51189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Labowski  [View Original Post]
    Where's the best location or person that's in their 20's - 30's? Never been to an AMP and well been very intrigued in see what the hype is about.
    In NYC, LA and Vegas you can find 20's to 30's It is best to shift your expectations to Early 30's and up for Orlando.

  9. #51188

    Spring reported closed

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDater  [View Original Post]
    Best current talent, Tokyo, Spring, M&why or Lavender Thanks!!
    People have reported Spring is closed now. I have not confirmed personally.

  10. #51187
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    You and the other person who mentioned this are wrong, and you kept repeating it.

    Tokyo Candy's first time in Orlando was last fall to Dec, never been Orlando before. She is from LA, she is half Chinese half Mongolian.

    The other Candy who previously went by Jenny is more petite, older in 40's, she used to work at You, then came over to work for the big 3 late last summer, early fall. She had worked at You and sister shop for years.

    Tokyo Candy is thicker as well, mid 30's, never went by Jenny.

    They are easy to distinguish from.

    I've been with both several times, and been around here a long time.

    Hope this clarifies things.
    Thanks, this is so confusing. I never saw Candy or Jenny before and I'm just going by what people are saying here.

    I went and saw Candy at Tokyo the other night and she was a lot of fun, but she didn't offer me BB. I would repeat, but she wants me to try one of the other girls next time. I saw Selina and she didn't seem that cute to me. However, I saw Niko and the dyed Asian look has always been a weakness for so I'm going to try to see her next time.

  11. #51186
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    All are good

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDater  [View Original Post]
    Best current talent, Tokyo, Spring, M&why or Lavender Thanks!!
    Spring is shut down for good, however all of the other ones you mentioned are all good. You will Have a good time at either one of them.

  12. #51185

    Selena Tokyo

    Had a dream I ended up in Tokyo and was open for any girl drew Selena, had to wait a little bit in the room cause it was kind of busy the girls where all yelling. Also took away from my experience TS where full so we started the time in the room everything g was going fine but Selena just kept yelling threw the wall at the other girls. Really killed the mood she would care for junior then yelling and back and forth really kind of killed the whole mood for me. So I just took the BBBJ finish and left over all she seemed nice just the arguments and waiting killed the vibe and made me want to leave maybe I will see her again. She did offer Greek so I am curious.

  13. #51184

    Best location for 20's ish. Early 30's

    Where's the best location or person that's in their 20's - 30's? Never been to an AMP and well been very intrigued in see what the hype is about.

  14. #51183

    Talent

    Best current talent, Tokyo, Spring, M&why or Lavender Thanks!!

  15. #51182

    Kirkman Road VIP Massage

    I had a nice dream at VIP Massage I was with Linda very nice MILF body great BBJ sweet Doggie with my thumb in her starfish very tight.

    Just a FYI she likes it very much and asks for it. To add to it nice D-cups. It sucks to wake up!

    Normal rates $$40.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape