Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 251 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 3762
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3582
    Rings a bell but she blocked me.

    Can you send screenshots and I'll jog my memory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-a455d9cd7987

    Anyone had any experience with this lady?

  2. #3581

    Lisa. UTR - Greenville

    Lisa is available this Friday afternoon (after LUNCH) until Saturday evening. Enjoy jt50.

  3. #3580

    Kat1999

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-a455d9cd7987

    Anyone had any experience with this lady?

  4. #3579
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    There was a blonde girl that flew under the radar in Simpsonville. I've lost touch with her over the last month. Anybody in contact with her?
    I too would like to meet her. If she is who I think she is, we had a meeting planned but I had a last minute funeral and her number changed.

  5. #3578

    Simpsonville

    There was a blonde girl that flew under the radar in Simpsonville. I've lost touch with her over the last month. Anybody in contact with her?

  6. #3577
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanview  [View Original Post]
    She rushed me too awhile back and yes the tits are very floppy and some stomach too.

  7. #3576

    Clemson Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    There is a girl that I recently met that lives in Clemson. She would be a true UTR. She loves sex and has very few boundaries. She is trying to make a little extra cash. I can't get pics to send on here so I would be able to send them another way. I will share her info with contributing SENIOR members. If you are nice to her, it will pay off in huge dividends. 300/200/140 h / hhr / qv.
    Thanks man for finding this gem she was amazing. A true girl next-door type. A vary safe place, and she lives alone. And new to this cause she is in a roughspot ATM. So please be nice to her, so that we all can enjoy without fucking it up I've already seen her twice. That's how good it was LOL.

  8. #3575
    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to add that she is 36 yo and about 5'4" and small build with medium tits and shoulder length dark hair. She can host.
    Been looking for someone near Clemson for a long time. Already send you a message. Cheers.

  9. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    There is a girl that I recently met that lives in Clemson. She would be a true UTR. She loves sex and has very few boundaries. She is trying to make a little extra cash. I can't get pics to send on here so I would be able to send them another way. I will share her info with contributing SENIOR members. If you are nice to her, it will pay off in huge dividends. 300/200/140 h / hhr / qv.
    I forgot to add that she is 36 yo and about 5'4" and small build with medium tits and shoulder length dark hair. She can host.

  10. #3573

    UTR in Clemson

    There is a girl that I recently met that lives in Clemson. She would be a true UTR. She loves sex and has very few boundaries. She is trying to make a little extra cash. I can't get pics to send on here so I would be able to send them another way. I will share her info with contributing SENIOR members. If you are nice to her, it will pay off in huge dividends. 300/200/140 h / hhr / qv.

  11. #3572
    Correction on link:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-a37b5ea59dd8

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanview  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few weeks ago at her place. Legit and good service if you like older women with big floppy boobies. Rushed me because had to go back to work unexpectedly. But she promised to make it up to me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-5baf84bc943a

    P.S. Trying to provide some feedback after a long hiatus here.

  12. #3571

    Time traveler

    Lmao this message is from 3/14.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanview  [View Original Post]

  13. #3570

    Jj

    JJ has a new profile. I've talked to her in the past and she seemed opened to meet but always got silent when we started discussing a meet.

    She has a new profile now that clearly says she's looking for someone to chat with. I messaged her and she confirmed online only.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-6dfe91e4f821

  14. #3569
    She's a total waste of time. Likes to meet at a Mexican restaurant in Laurens. Gets dropped off by a minivan packed with people. Smells like 5 packs of cigarettes. It was a quick note thanks for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanview  [View Original Post]
    Well had my suspicion but let my little head do the thinking and I met Jade. She wanted to meet at restaurant first, pay half allowance, then to her place. Problem is she dashed after I turned my back on her in parking lot! Not sure her SA profile is still active but she certainly blocked me. Scamming seems to be in the genes of these girls from Laurens and Clinton. They also pack in many more pounds than in pics. So beware. Attached are pics she sent me. Bought 2 of her vids last year that are excellent fucking her BF. Happy to sell them to you for what I paid and mend my stupidity. Just DM me for more info.

  15. #3568

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Partee69  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-34d1450e7304

    I see she is posting again hopefully that means she's seeing guys. I tried to see her a while ago and our schedule is just never mashed up. If anybody sees her let us know. Stay safe have a great day.
    Her profile is no longer active or I'm blocked but did anyone else get a "My uncle passed away, need money for an uber to get to my mom's place. " text from her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape