Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 251 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 3762
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3567
    Hey Z. Can you clear out your inbox. Trying to send message.

    Thanks.

    Ocean.

  2. #3566

    TOFTT on Jade -- RIPOFF!

    Well had my suspicion but let my little head do the thinking and I met Jade. She wanted to meet at restaurant first, pay half allowance, then to her place. Problem is she dashed after I turned my back on her in parking lot! Not sure her SA profile is still active but she certainly blocked me. Scamming seems to be in the genes of these girls from Laurens and Clinton. They also pack in many more pounds than in pics. So beware. Attached are pics she sent me. Bought 2 of her vids last year that are excellent fucking her BF. Happy to sell them to you for what I paid and mend my stupidity. Just DM me for more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanview  [View Original Post]
    Been communicating for a while. Anyone have any info on her? Nothing I can find on searches.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-5baf84bc943a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mar_1_2025_6_01_12_2.jpg‎   Mar_1_2025_5_58_49.jpg‎   Mar_1_2025_6_01_12_3.jpg‎  

  3. #3565
    Correction on link:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-c646f2f1e2fc

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanview  [View Original Post]
    Texted a few times until she asked for "at least" 1. 5 k. This breaks the official GPS record I believe?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-5baf84bc943a

  4. #3564

    Wrong link

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanview  [View Original Post]
    Texted a few times until she asked for "at least" 1. 5 k. This breaks the official GPS record I believe?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-5baf84bc943a
    Wrong link.

  5. #3563

    Michelle22

    Saw her a few weeks ago at her place. Legit and good service if you like older women with big floppy boobies. Rushed me because had to go back to work unexpectedly. But she promised to make it up to me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-5baf84bc943a

    P.S. Trying to provide some feedback after a long hiatus here.

  6. #3562

    Gps.

    Texted a few times until she asked for "at least" 1. 5 k. This breaks the official GPS record I believe?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-5baf84bc943a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feb_27_2025_7_03_25_2.jpg‎   Feb_27_2025_7_03_25_1.jpg‎  

  7. #3561

    Jade

    Been communicating for a while. Anyone have any info on her? Nothing I can find on searches.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-5baf84bc943a

  8. #3560

    Info on Natalie

    I'm chatting with Natalie. Seems nice but if anybody has info I'd love to hear. TIA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-7f8a7f1dd274

    Trek.

  9. #3559
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyBananas123  [View Original Post]
    Been a while, Gville. Anyone have a line on Mandy? Aly's old friend. Tried to ask her about it, but that bridge between them burned down a while back it seems.
    I miss that one.

  10. #3558
    Quote Originally Posted by DriveHard  [View Original Post]
    I came across one that was real, so I asked lots of questions. It is usually someone in Ukraine. Apparently they can travel to the country of Canada. When they create an account, I guess they don't understand the US state / city. So, for all practical purposes, they are fake but if you're into pics and vids of hot Ukrainian women you'll never meet, collect the content.
    It seems these Bots glean a city name from something in the news and then there will be a ton of ads using that city's name. Back when NASCAR made the big announcement about going back to North Wilkesboro there was a slew of ads that popped up as being from there.

  11. #3557

    Mandy

    Been a while, Gville. Anyone have a line on Mandy? Aly's old friend. Tried to ask her about it, but that bridge between them burned down a while back it seems.

  12. #3556

    Canada, NC

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    By the way, if it says they're in Canada, NC, you know it's a fake account. Also, they've added a "current country location", which you can filter out any not in the good old USA.
    I came across one that was real, so I asked lots of questions. It is usually someone in Ukraine. Apparently they can travel to the country of Canada. When they create an account, I guess they don't understand the US state / city. So, for all practical purposes, they are fake — but if you're into pics and vids of hot Ukrainian women you'll never meet, collect the content.

  13. #3555
    This happens to me quite often. Especially throughout the holiday when the girls need money. Happening now, too, bc their rent is late and desperation is kicking in. I avoid ever seeing this type of girls again bc they are a pain in the ass and always asking for money. Don't have time for all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    I've met with maybe 15 or so from SA and had my fair share of fun, but I am cheap and want some bb here and there. This is a random rant to myself. I would message and quickly get the number so I can get off the site. Then the usual back and forth and let them know I don't have any online type of cash. I weed them out pretty quickly and not afraid to be blunt, either.

    Anyway, what I noticed is they usually end up saying no, or a super high price. Then, that morning, at like 1:30 am or 2 am they are hitting me up. My problem is that I start boozing early and end early, or just simply end early because, well, that's what adults do most of the time.

    I think I need to switch up my game and try and play at night, around midnight to 3 am. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

    Also, I see complaints about a lot of fakes on here. Well, there are a lot, but that's why you quickly weed them out. Get to the point. Once you tell them you don't have venmo or cashapp etc. They either leave you alone, or they don't care and you can proceed to the next steps.

  14. #3554

    I saw her. Repeated

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough71  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her a while back. She seems legit and definitely ready to meet. I think she quoted me 400. I did locate her on social media and ended up bailng because she is way bigge then her pictures make her appear.
    She has a very nice place near Haywood Mall and it's super clean and safe. One of the best places I ever visited as far as safety goes LOL. She is thick, but she carries it well. I had a dream about a BBBJ CIM + Swallow and I woke up happy. Second dream I did qv. Nothing to write home about on my visit the second time, but she carries herself well and the fact that her place is. Safe makes her a go to.

  15. #3553
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    She is in SA, I blocked her.

    Prod.

    - Very accurate pictures, has a face like a model.

    - body is alright, B's and petite ass.

    - used to be huge so very self conscious, good for guys who know how to play into this.

    Cons.

    - Has serious substance issues problems.

    - will hit you up for cash constantly. I should have done a better job drawing a line.

    - very moody, can be hot or cold based on how much substance she has done.

    DMs okay if you have any additional questions.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-eed290c50a71

    She is a sweet girl, pics accurate, very good hygiene, but use a cover! Bi, dtf & GFE; but agree she has substance abuse issues and low self esteem (was a big gal at one time). Set clear expectations with her 3. 5 - 4. 5 coins will do it, not a clock watcher or constantly looking at her phone which is a very nice. Seniors dm with questions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape