Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 145
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #130

    Hello Any Info?

    Anyone one see a provider in Newport? She is on Listcrawler Monroe?

  2. #129

    Shawna

    Any seniors here who are in contact with Shawna willing to share her digits, Please. Been trying to see her for a while. Thinking about calling it quits with hobby but would like to cross her off the Flist.

    Thanks.

  3. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyxser70  [View Original Post]
    I remember trying to set something up with her but the texts were odd and sporadic. Sure she's attractive, but if you're almost 40 or on the other side of 40 and still dealing with that level of immaturity or that low of quality a person in your personal love life I have zero tolerance for that.
    Mental illness is very real, given these girls chosen line of work, I'd say most of them have moderate to severe mental illness. Add in drug problems and it's a full box of wacky-do crazy chocolates!

  4. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    As I recall, after breaking up, her ex had access to her photos and to videos that they had made together and he was trying to sell them. At one point, there were ads running by both of them floating around at the same time.

    Supposedly, she's a very good provider and she's very, very good looking, as we all can see. But, in spite of me wanting to see her for a long time, I'm not risking getting entangled in all that drama.
    I remember trying to set something up with her but the texts were odd and sporadic. Sure she's attractive, but if you're almost 40 or on the other side of 40 and still dealing with that level of immaturity or that low of quality a person in your personal love life I have zero tolerance for that.

  5. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    There's also info on her in the Detroit forum. But it is more of the same. A while ago it was claimed that a "crazy ex" was messing with her. What you describe has been her MO since. Could be that the crazy ex is the one posting and ghosting. I'd like to see her myself. But I don't have the tolerance for what is essentially begging to see her.
    As I recall, after breaking up, her ex had access to her photos and to videos that they had made together and he was trying to sell them. At one point, there were ads running by both of them floating around at the same time.

    Supposedly, she's a very good provider and she's very, very good looking, as we all can see. But, in spite of me wanting to see her for a long time, I'm not risking getting entangled in all that drama.

  6. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Okay is there like a specific script you need to follow down to a T be able to see this girl? Have been trying to dream of her for the better part of a year. A lot of times I hear nothing back. Sometimes it's a message or two. A couple of times we get all the way to setting up a date and she let's me know she'll confirm the date in a few or whatever and it always ends with radio silence until she starts posting again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...-/266613204705
    There's also info on her in the Detroit forum. But it is more of the same. A while ago it was claimed that a "crazy ex" was messing with her. What you describe has been her MO since. Could be that the crazy ex is the one posting and ghosting. I'd like to see her myself. But I don't have the tolerance for what is essentially begging to see her.

  7. #124

    Shawna Ann

    Okay is there like a specific script you need to follow down to a T be able to see this girl? Have been trying to dream of her for the better part of a year. A lot of times I hear nothing back. Sometimes it's a message or two. A couple of times we get all the way to setting up a date and she let's me know she'll confirm the date in a few or whatever and it always ends with radio silence until she starts posting again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...-/266613204705

  8. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLefty  [View Original Post]
    What ever is in the ad on STG is what she is using. That could change almost daily. I always ask her to give me a quick call to confirm it's her.
    She is great if you can really see her but her crazy ass ex's are screwing it up for us. I seen her a lot of times back in the day but the ex at the time was one nut job.

  9. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSeeks  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting sporadically in Monroe during January, most recently as of this post last Friday at https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...-/616886017286.
    I rarely can get a reply from her and when I do we are on the verge of setting something up. She'll give me a time and everything, then she ghosts. Super strange.

  10. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGetStarted  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to Shawna Ann that used to stay in that motel off of telegraph road a few miles from 275 I know she always had a lot of drama but she no longer posts does anyone know what happened to her.
    She's been posting sporadically in Monroe during January, most recently as of this post last Friday at https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...-/616886017286.

  11. #120

    Shawna Ann

    Whatever happened to Shawna Ann that used to stay in that motel off of telegraph road a few miles from 275 I know she always had a lot of drama but she no longer posts does anyone know what happened to her.

  12. #119

    Finaly

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...e/595358395497

    Had a dream with this pretty lady. Pictures don't do her justice smoking body and way prettier in person. Easy coms she was a little late but glad I took the plunge. BBJ, deep throats like a champ, put on cover multiple positions never worried about the time paid for 30 was the 3 x the time. Will repeat. Finally a good lay in Monroe.

  13. #118

    Juggalette

    A few years ago I saw a juggalette in her apartment (it was an apartment complex) in Monroe on a side street off one of the main streets. We, well I had a fun time with her. I messed up and never saved her number. Anyway, if anyone knows a juggalette looking for a new friend feel free to pass me her info.

  14. #117

    BLB / Kaleigh / Nevea

    Watch out for this one. Kaleigh and her pimp are in your area and they are here to steal your money! This girl has been chased out of Flint, Saginaw, and Lansing already. She scammed all her regulars and now she's here for you. Please look BLB / Kaleigh / Nevea in the Flint postings of usasexguide for more info. This girl is a heavy drug user who will lie and steal every chance she gets.

    She used to be a really good provider, but the drug use has taken its toll on her and now her service and looks have hit the wall, and don't believe her pictures, they are all filtered.

    If you do decide to see her, (which I don't recommend) make sure you pay her afterwards, otherwise she will be running out that door with your cash, and never use any kind of cash app with this girl. She does have a pimp so you should watch out for him too.

    You have been warned!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/777569062903

  15. #116

    Cassidy Jae

    Anybody seen any reports on this girl, or first hand knowledge of dates? Looks interesting to me!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...n/443347450369

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape