Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 741 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 18432
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14832

    Intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-bd097ee94047

    Any one have any info? She wants her hubbie to watch!

  2. #14831
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-24a9c2b79b5d

    Life must hard now. A lawyer with a Harvard degree needs to do tricks to earn a living.
    Some women on there don't actually need the money and do this for fun. They get turned on by being paid for intimacy. Gives them a lot of validation. I can see a Harvard lawyer being the type to enjoy that validation / ego boost.

  3. #14830
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    Ha! I did- she has not been reviewed, to the best of my knowledge and search capabilities. If she had, I'd be blowing up that guy's DMs!
    Post her link. If she has been on awhile someone hit it.

  4. #14829
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me you at least looked to see if she had been reviewed on this forum LOL.
    Ha! I did- she has not been reviewed, to the best of my knowledge and search capabilities. If she had, I'd be blowing up that guy's DMs!

  5. #14828

    Has She Been Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    I don't play in the sugar bowl, but have a throwaway SA account just to check out the SBs. Turns out a friend of a friend's daughter is on there. I just saw her at a party a couple weeks ago, so its kind of wild to run across her posting. I'm obviously not going to reach out, but it will make me look at her a little differently next time we cross paths.
    Please tell me you at least looked to see if she had been reviewed on this forum LOL.

  6. #14827
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-24a9c2b79b5d

    Life must hard now. A lawyer with a Harvard degree needs to do tricks to earn a living.
    Just lazy or out of work.

  7. #14826

    Elle

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-24a9c2b79b5d

    Life must hard now. A lawyer with a Harvard degree needs to do tricks to earn a living.

  8. #14825

    Lola

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-864db9759ba7

    This one is dtf for 300 and hosts.

    Not my type.

  9. #14824

    Katya

    Be warned about Katya. Big timewaster. Will ask for a gift for meet and greet right before any meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8e32f04e0a1a

  10. #14823
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't repeat, but don't regret either.
    Same for me, but my rate was 500. Tall and super thin, and she has a friend that will join her. Her friend is hotter.

  11. #14822

    This is a little. Interesting

    I don't play in the sugar bowl, but have a throwaway SA account just to check out the SBs. Turns out a friend of a friend's daughter is on there. I just saw her at a party a couple weeks ago, so its kind of wild to run across her posting. I'm obviously not going to reach out, but it will make me look at her a little differently next time we cross paths.

  12. #14821

    Not chunky

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    But she is not chunky at all, very fit!
    Definitely not chunky, and no dead Asian front tooth. 5 is certain, doubt 3.

  13. #14820

    Starfish

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't repeat, but don't regret either.

  14. #14819

    You are right. I am wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    So you DM me about this, tell me multiple times it's just impossible my experience was completely different than yours. I convince you that I'm not lying, so then you get butt hurt about it and feel the need to publicly post it here to tell me I'm wrong as well? C'mon. Man, what are we doing? You sound petulant, stop being a clown, be better.
    I am not worthy. Fwiw, posted before DM.

  15. #14818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Darn

    Pictures come back to someone in S. Africa. Amazing her profile has been around so long.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-447fa65b0537

    https://www.instagram.com/chumiie_/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape