Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 30797
-
03-09-25 23:06 #27467Senior Member

Posts: 68When they come they will come all at once and there will be a lot of them. Just Uncles MO.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 20:25 #27466Senior Member

Posts: 201Tacking onto this -- even trusted providers are dummies that use the same password across all sites, one random site gets hacked, logins get leaked onto dark web, random scammer logs into that site and collect deposits until they are called out. Just say no to deposits unless you are so rich that losing a deposit is no big deal.
Originally Posted by Fishing2024
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 19:29 #27465Senior Member

Posts: 133Kris
Seen Kris a few times over the past month. Sweet girl and great BBBJ. She barely post on STG but has been reviewed before. Just inside Garner. Has gained some weight since the photos she uses. Nice girl. $110 qv.
-
03-09-25 14:49 #27464Senior Member

Posts: 347Deposit
25% deposit.
Originally Posted by Serrbrak
[View Original Post]
Deposits.
Pre bookings require a deposit of 25% and Deposits are required for all outcall appointments. Incall appointments longer than 1 hour, and overnight appointments require a 25%deposit.
-
03-09-25 13:59 #27463Senior Member

Posts: 302In all honesty, her donations start at 700/ hr. There's very few people on this board who play in that range. Most on this board play around the 300-400/ hr range, and most don't book hours either. Qv / hhr is the norm here. Not saying there aren't exceptions, just saying the majority don't go for longer sessions.
Originally Posted by Serrbrak
[View Original Post]
Your best bet is to search reviews for her name on Google and hope something pops up.
-
03-09-25 13:45 #27462Senior Member

Posts: 226You won't get much help with the useless link that you posted. It just points to this particular forum.
Originally Posted by Serrbrak
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 00:51 #27461Senior Member

Posts: 87Thanks!
Thanks everyone. You guys are awesome.
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 16:56 #27460Regular Member

Posts: 5http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports
Any intel? I'm supposed to see her tomorrow, and she claims to be new when I asked for a review. Yet, she has ads going back to 2024. She's a bombshell, so there's no way someone wouldn't have seen her by now especially with how much she posts. Any info would be appreciated.
-
03-08-25 16:49 #27459Regular Member

Posts: 5Need intel on Liliana Geneva
https://tryst.link/escort/liliana-geneva01
I'm supposed to see Liliana Geneva tomorrow. She's told me she's new, but I see posts for her going back to at least the beginning of 2024. She's smoking hot, so there is no way one of you haven't seen her by now. I need to intel to understand what's going on before I take any plunges.
-
03-08-25 14:34 #27458Senior Member

Posts: 274What was the link to her ad?
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 14:15 #27457Senior Member

Posts: 409No arrests
FYI, I searched through about 100 mugshots of Wake County male arrests and couldn't find one that was for trafficking in the hobby.
Stay Safe.
BLK.
-
03-08-25 11:44 #27456Senior Member

Posts: 174Thats a bummer. Guess I can cross that one off the list.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
Anyone ever see any of the trans girls in town? No judgement here, I know its not everybodys thing. Feel free to DM me if you don't want to post in the forum.
-
03-08-25 11:11 #27455Senior Member

Posts: 302That's the mugshot website they're talking about. I don't have it ready offhand, but a Google search for wake county mugshots should lead you to it. The 3 letters are her initials, and the date is when she went to see uncle leonard.
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 08:09 #27454Senior Member

Posts: 625Lexii Raleigh
I found this.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 06:20 #27453Senior Member

Posts: 174Lexii
Anyone have any intel on Lexii? Been wanting to see here for a while now. I know we've had a few "Lexii"s come through the area so I'm in sure what reviews match with who.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/480681232417











Reply With Quote





