Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 30810
-
03-09-25 14:49 #27465Senior Member

Posts: 347Deposit
25% deposit.
Originally Posted by Serrbrak
[View Original Post]
Deposits.
Pre bookings require a deposit of 25% and Deposits are required for all outcall appointments. Incall appointments longer than 1 hour, and overnight appointments require a 25%deposit.
-
03-09-25 13:59 #27464Senior Member

Posts: 304In all honesty, her donations start at 700/ hr. There's very few people on this board who play in that range. Most on this board play around the 300-400/ hr range, and most don't book hours either. Qv / hhr is the norm here. Not saying there aren't exceptions, just saying the majority don't go for longer sessions.
Originally Posted by Serrbrak
[View Original Post]
Your best bet is to search reviews for her name on Google and hope something pops up.
-
03-09-25 13:45 #27463Senior Member

Posts: 226You won't get much help with the useless link that you posted. It just points to this particular forum.
Originally Posted by Serrbrak
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 00:51 #27462Senior Member

Posts: 87Thanks!
Thanks everyone. You guys are awesome.
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 16:56 #27461Regular Member

Posts: 5http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports
Any intel? I'm supposed to see her tomorrow, and she claims to be new when I asked for a review. Yet, she has ads going back to 2024. She's a bombshell, so there's no way someone wouldn't have seen her by now especially with how much she posts. Any info would be appreciated.
-
03-08-25 16:49 #27460Regular Member

Posts: 5Need intel on Liliana Geneva
https://tryst.link/escort/liliana-geneva01
I'm supposed to see Liliana Geneva tomorrow. She's told me she's new, but I see posts for her going back to at least the beginning of 2024. She's smoking hot, so there is no way one of you haven't seen her by now. I need to intel to understand what's going on before I take any plunges.
-
03-08-25 14:34 #27459Senior Member

Posts: 274What was the link to her ad?
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 14:15 #27458Senior Member

Posts: 410No arrests
FYI, I searched through about 100 mugshots of Wake County male arrests and couldn't find one that was for trafficking in the hobby.
Stay Safe.
BLK.
-
03-08-25 11:44 #27457Senior Member

Posts: 174Thats a bummer. Guess I can cross that one off the list.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
Anyone ever see any of the trans girls in town? No judgement here, I know its not everybodys thing. Feel free to DM me if you don't want to post in the forum.
-
03-08-25 11:11 #27456Senior Member

Posts: 304That's the mugshot website they're talking about. I don't have it ready offhand, but a Google search for wake county mugshots should lead you to it. The 3 letters are her initials, and the date is when she went to see uncle leonard.
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 08:09 #27455Senior Member

Posts: 625Lexii Raleigh
I found this.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 06:20 #27454Senior Member

Posts: 174Lexii
Anyone have any intel on Lexii? Been wanting to see here for a while now. I know we've had a few "Lexii"s come through the area so I'm in sure what reviews match with who.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/480681232417
-
03-08-25 00:26 #27453Senior Member

Posts: 434Too bad, I saw her last week, had a great time, 60 bbfsqvcip.
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 23:45 #27452Senior Member

Posts: 87Our favorite website
I still don't know which website we speak of, but understand links are weird. Maybe DM so I can stay on top of the news?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 23:38 #27451Senior Member

Posts: 307That's her initials.
Originally Posted by OralFix
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





