Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 1223 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27460
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

    Any intel? I'm supposed to see her tomorrow, and she claims to be new when I asked for a review. Yet, she has ads going back to 2024. She's a bombshell, so there's no way someone wouldn't have seen her by now especially with how much she posts. Any info would be appreciated.

  2. #27459

    Need intel on Liliana Geneva

    https://tryst.link/escort/liliana-geneva01

    I'm supposed to see Liliana Geneva tomorrow. She's told me she's new, but I see posts for her going back to at least the beginning of 2024. She's smoking hot, so there is no way one of you haven't seen her by now. I need to intel to understand what's going on before I take any plunges.

  3. #27458
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Too bad, I saw her last week, had a great time, 60 bbfsqvcip.
    What was the link to her ad?

  4. #27457

    No arrests

    FYI, I searched through about 100 mugshots of Wake County male arrests and couldn't find one that was for trafficking in the hobby.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.

  5. #27456
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    I found this.
    Thats a bummer. Guess I can cross that one off the list.

    Anyone ever see any of the trans girls in town? No judgement here, I know its not everybodys thing. Feel free to DM me if you don't want to post in the forum.

  6. #27455
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    I still don't know which website we speak of, but understand links are weird. Maybe DM so I can stay on top of the news?
    That's the mugshot website they're talking about. I don't have it ready offhand, but a Google search for wake county mugshots should lead you to it. The 3 letters are her initials, and the date is when she went to see uncle leonard.

  7. #27454

    Lexii Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Lexii? Been wanting to see here for a while now. I know we've had a few "Lexii"s come through the area so I'm in sure what reviews match with who.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/480681232417
    I found this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-03-08 8.04.31 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-03-08 8.04.51 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-03-08 8.04.59 AM.jpg‎  

  8. #27453

    Lexii

    Anyone have any intel on Lexii? Been wanting to see here for a while now. I know we've had a few "Lexii"s come through the area so I'm in sure what reviews match with who.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/480681232417

  9. #27452
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    Out of commission for a while.

    TMM 3-7-25 on our favorite Photo site.
    Too bad, I saw her last week, had a great time, 60 bbfsqvcip.

  10. #27451

    Our favorite website

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    That's her initials.
    I still don't know which website we speak of, but understand links are weird. Maybe DM so I can stay on top of the news?

  11. #27450
    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    Too Much Maintenance? Urban dictionary was no help!
    That's her initials.

  12. #27449

    The letters in question

    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    Too Much Maintenance? Urban dictionary was no help!
    Are the initials of one of local providers. She has a mugshot up on the local LEO website.

  13. #27448

    Dallas may she will see only specific race

    She asked for race and age. Provided info. Later she blocked me. Not sure she is looking only specific race.

    Quote Originally Posted by FitDoc69  [View Original Post]
    My personal tastes are admittedly narrow, so when I see a provider come through town that looks like Dallas, I have to take the shot. I am so glad that I did. Her physique is right up my alley and she is a friendly person. Would I be happier with a more open menu? Sure. But even with everything covered and no GFE, I am damn glad I did.

    $.5 hh.

  14. #27447

    Poor blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    Out of commission for a while.

    TMM 3-7-25 on our favorite Photo site.
    She just can't stay out of trouble. I just saw her literally the other day and she reeked of weed. Was a solid fuck as always as her pussy feels great but I was like you're going to fail your drug tests. She was all like "nah they don't care" Apparently not the case LOL.

  15. #27446
    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    Too Much Maintenance? Urban dictionary was no help!
    Initials from a mugshot on the wake county arrest portal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape