Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 1223 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27467
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    FYI, I searched through about 100 mugshots of Wake County male arrests and couldn't find one that was for trafficking in the hobby.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.
    When they come they will come all at once and there will be a lot of them. Just Uncles MO.

  2. #27466
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishing2024  [View Original Post]
    25% deposit.

    Deposits.

    Pre bookings require a deposit of 25% and Deposits are required for all outcall appointments. Incall appointments longer than 1 hour, and overnight appointments require a 25%deposit.
    Tacking onto this -- even trusted providers are dummies that use the same password across all sites, one random site gets hacked, logins get leaked onto dark web, random scammer logs into that site and collect deposits until they are called out. Just say no to deposits unless you are so rich that losing a deposit is no big deal.

  3. #27465

    Kris

    Seen Kris a few times over the past month. Sweet girl and great BBBJ. She barely post on STG but has been reviewed before. Just inside Garner. Has gained some weight since the photos she uses. Nice girl. $110 qv.

  4. #27464

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Serrbrak  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

    Any intel? I'm supposed to see her tomorrow, and she claims to be new when I asked for a review. Yet, she has ads going back to 2024. She's a bombshell, so there's no way someone wouldn't have seen her by now especially with how much she posts. Any info would be appreciated.
    25% deposit.

    Deposits.

    Pre bookings require a deposit of 25% and Deposits are required for all outcall appointments. Incall appointments longer than 1 hour, and overnight appointments require a 25%deposit.

  5. #27463
    Quote Originally Posted by Serrbrak  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/liliana-geneva01

    I'm supposed to see Liliana Geneva tomorrow. She's told me she's new, but I see posts for her going back to at least the beginning of 2024. She's smoking hot, so there is no way one of you haven't seen her by now. I need to intel to understand what's going on before I take any plunges.
    In all honesty, her donations start at 700/ hr. There's very few people on this board who play in that range. Most on this board play around the 300-400/ hr range, and most don't book hours either. Qv / hhr is the norm here. Not saying there aren't exceptions, just saying the majority don't go for longer sessions.

    Your best bet is to search reviews for her name on Google and hope something pops up.

  6. #27462
    Quote Originally Posted by Serrbrak  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

    Any intel? I'm supposed to see her tomorrow, and she claims to be new when I asked for a review. Yet, she has ads going back to 2024. She's a bombshell, so there's no way someone wouldn't have seen her by now especially with how much she posts. Any info would be appreciated.
    You won't get much help with the useless link that you posted. It just points to this particular forum.

  7. #27461

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    I still don't know which website we speak of, but understand links are weird. Maybe DM so I can stay on top of the news?
    Thanks everyone. You guys are awesome.

  8. #27460
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

    Any intel? I'm supposed to see her tomorrow, and she claims to be new when I asked for a review. Yet, she has ads going back to 2024. She's a bombshell, so there's no way someone wouldn't have seen her by now especially with how much she posts. Any info would be appreciated.

  9. #27459

    Need intel on Liliana Geneva

    https://tryst.link/escort/liliana-geneva01

    I'm supposed to see Liliana Geneva tomorrow. She's told me she's new, but I see posts for her going back to at least the beginning of 2024. She's smoking hot, so there is no way one of you haven't seen her by now. I need to intel to understand what's going on before I take any plunges.

  10. #27458
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Too bad, I saw her last week, had a great time, 60 bbfsqvcip.
    What was the link to her ad?

  11. #27457

    No arrests

    FYI, I searched through about 100 mugshots of Wake County male arrests and couldn't find one that was for trafficking in the hobby.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.

  12. #27456
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    I found this.
    Thats a bummer. Guess I can cross that one off the list.

    Anyone ever see any of the trans girls in town? No judgement here, I know its not everybodys thing. Feel free to DM me if you don't want to post in the forum.

  13. #27455
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    I still don't know which website we speak of, but understand links are weird. Maybe DM so I can stay on top of the news?
    That's the mugshot website they're talking about. I don't have it ready offhand, but a Google search for wake county mugshots should lead you to it. The 3 letters are her initials, and the date is when she went to see uncle leonard.

  14. #27454

    Lexii Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Lexii? Been wanting to see here for a while now. I know we've had a few "Lexii"s come through the area so I'm in sure what reviews match with who.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/480681232417
    I found this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-03-08 8.04.31 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-03-08 8.04.51 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-03-08 8.04.59 AM.jpg‎  

  15. #27453

    Lexii

    Anyone have any intel on Lexii? Been wanting to see here for a while now. I know we've had a few "Lexii"s come through the area so I'm in sure what reviews match with who.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/480681232417

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape