Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 5518
-
03-01-25 14:13 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 51I had a very similar experience.
And because she changes her ad and her pics (which are completely misleading, and probably not her), I was lured into contacting her again. Once she gave the address I realized who I was talking to and pulled the plug. She is a nice enough person, but not a college girl and not really a hottie.
Originally Posted by Doit27
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 11:56 #4617Regular Member

Posts: 18Georgia Peach and Puerto Rican Princess
Hi. I have been trying to get back in the game. I was a kitten regular. But definitely want to change up. I see these 2 are available and I've been wanting to try them but I just haven't pulled the trigger. Anyone seen either of them recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...h/199769991927
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...v/392580420214
I will report once the mission is accomplished.
-
02-28-25 17:47 #4616Senior Member

Posts: 32College hottie
She posts w / different numbers and imagines too. Pictures are very similar, curvy, busty bodies w / no face. Freaked out on my once when I asked for a verification imagine. So beware, if someone is sending you to a corner store parking lot in old town, it's a bad bait and switch.
Originally Posted by Doit27
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 16:29 #4615Senior Member

Posts: 53Don't Bother.
I saw this one and what a waste of time. Coms are good, and set up time. Incall is a multi unit around in Lansing. The pics if we're ever her are when she was about 120 lbs lighter. Bigger girl, and not in college. Very mechanical and eveything covered. Should have left but, other head was thinking.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/587396385344
-
02-28-25 16:23 #4614Senior Member

Posts: 53Has Anyone Seen?
Hey Mongers,
Has anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...a/309147625482
Cheers.
-
02-28-25 12:03 #4613Regular Member

Posts: 12Squirter?
Looking for a good looking, local to Lansing squirter? Anyone have a line?
-
02-27-25 10:02 #4612Senior Member

Posts: 34Downtown Lansing
I'm working downtown a few days a week for some months. Anyone got a lead on a good girl who has an incall downtown? Lunch breaks could be more fun. If I find one I will review.
Thanks.
-
02-26-25 20:53 #4611Senior Member

Posts: 79Beb
Although I'm happy for her, I'm going to miss all the fun I use to have with her. I know I'm not the only one who she let fill her up.
Originally Posted by LovTheStreets
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 20:42 #4610Senior Member

Posts: 53Link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...d/567334928511
Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 16:31 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 531Link
Got a link?
Originally Posted by LovTheStreets
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 11:28 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 53Had an amazing dream with 4'9 Head monster
Place the as easy to find. Her place is a little messy but smells good. She very talkative and can hold a conversation. Great BBBJ, DATY was fantastic, and she was very flexible on top and bottom. Can't wait to repeat. She flexible on $ too which is always nice.
-
02-25-25 11:23 #4607Senior Member

Posts: 53Update on Blued Eye Baby
She out of the game. She sober and has a kid. I wonder which one of is the dad LOL.
-
02-25-25 10:26 #4606Senior Member

Posts: 484Some enlightening views
Fair and I definitely see your point and the others. The dentist thing is pretty disturbing I guess I won't be letting my daughter go back without the wife or I. I did hear about the M. D that had cameras and his wife found out, maybe 6 months ago in the Detroit area.
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
I still feel my CO workers son is not a rape thing, both kids are at private Christian schools both families are well off.
In the hobby I really try to avoid any ladies on drugs, obviously it's impossible to know for sure, but if they don't sound or write coherently I break off communication pretty quick. Also if they're at a place like Red roof, days inn or other motel type place I'm not going, so I guess I don't see that side of things in person. I also don't really talk to the ladies about personal stuff or get close emotionally I'm there for sex and that's it. I know some go to places I wouldn't like to drive through let alone get out and go into a house.
Admin the other night I was a bit intoxicated after a party LOL. I derailed the thread a bit if you want to move this to another for or delete go for it. Thanks.
-
02-23-25 17:32 #4605Senior Member

Posts: 1264That's cool and all, but I would argue most of the girls doing this and spaced out on drugs have been sexually assaulted at some point in their life. Gotten to know a lot of girls in this "hobby", some of these stories I couldn't even make up and if even 20% of what I've heard from them or from johns is true, it's totally f'd. There were times when I was considering hanging it up knowing all the shit that goes on behind the scenes, in the "ghetto", in the drug world, in the world where people are paranoid because they have warrants on them (mostly for drugs) and how that is used as a weapon against them, etc. Be happy w / your middle / upper class life is my view because I would never ever want the life of most of these girls. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by HarryDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 16:05 #4604Senior Member

Posts: 109Dentists
My ex went to the dentist inside a local grocery store in the early 90's where my sister in law was a hygienist. This dentist said and did very inappropriate things to my ex when the hygienist, my sister in law was not in the room, even if they're gone 20 seconds that's all it takes. When my sister in law returned my ex begged her not to leave her alone in the room again. Not long after he was arrested for sexually assaulting patients. That's 30 years ago and it's way different now obviously but it's still possible, doesn't take long to grab their boobs or whatever.












Reply With Quote




