Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 888 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 13320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Julie

    Does anyone have info on this one (new to me)? She looks like Sincycinnamon but Sincy never had tattoos.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/486935382158

  2. #12734
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    I have made plans to visit Brandi tonight. She lives in Hamilton. Does anybody have any information on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...w/062246446313
    Saw her 1 x. She said she had someplace safe and out of sight. We got there and it was 40 feet in front ofva Hamilton elementary school. Kids on recess. She wasn't happy I objected. New location in a random parking lot. Car date. Head. I came and she just opened her mouth and drooled everything right into my lap pants seat. That was that. I was warned. I did anyway. Her sister also post and sometimes same number. She looks the same just bigger and charges by pound I think. YMMV.

  3. #12733

    Asian Agency

    The questionable Asian agency, which was short-lived in Cincinnati and has been out of operation for some time, has resurfaced in Columbus.

    https://asian-hollywood.com/

  4. #12732
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  5. #12731

    Delivers but use caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    I have made plans to visit Brandi tonight. She lives in Hamilton. Does anybody have any information on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...w/062246446313
    I know this is coming in late after your post. Hopefully it went well for you.

    I've known her for about 11 years. She is average, sometimes will rush. Not really into it and grunts a lot. I would use caution as she has been known to rip people off. Sometimes has you meet her at Meijers parking lot. If she asks for that, chances are you are going to get robed. Her moods take big swings which can be off putting. When she is in a good place mentally, she gets the job done.

  6. #12730

    Brandi Meyers

    I have made plans to visit Brandi tonight. She lives in Hamilton. Does anybody have any information on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...w/062246446313
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tf1741119102699.jpg‎   tf1741118705589.jpg‎  

  7. #12729

    Piggy piggy

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Did you tap that? I got back to her instantly. She sent a second text and then silent.
    Nice to see she hasn't changed. God awful comms and flakey behavior right up until you get into her room. I haven't seen her in years, though not for lack of trying. Last time I tried was probably two years ago, booked an hour with her in Mason. Knowing how she is, I drove up early and had lunch right next door to her hotel. Halfway through lunch I texted and said I was there, knowing she'd be late. Bingo. Said she needed more time. I ordered another drink and just sat there watching the building. Shady dudes were coming in and out but I have no way of knowing if they were seeing her or not. Texted after about 20 min and said I'd have to leave soon. She said she was almost ready. Then I watched her walk outside, sit on the curb and smoke a cigarette, whatever. At this point it's about 40 minutes later than when we agreed to meet and she's not even trying to expedite things so I just left. Of course, right when I pull on to the interstate to head back home she texts and says she's ready. Could have pretty easily turned around and gone back but at this point I was just annoyed.

    She's a fun little slam pig, but she's not good enough or attractive enough to justify what she puts people through. If you want to jump through the hoops, have at it. IIRC, menu is wide open aside from Greek and the rough stuff. Any time I'd visit her she'd be watching porn when I showed up. I've enjoyed every visit, wish she was more reliable.

  8. #12728

    Kristy

    I reached out with the number I had. Unfortunately Kristy didn't answer. She gave me one hell of a 61 birthday party.

    Spent most of the day with her last year. Great gal, easily missed.

    🔵.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hp2017  [View Original Post]
    Hey did anyone notice our get Kristy might be testing the waters again? Anyone reach out and see if it's her? It's been over a year for me, a lot can happen in a year like the tattoo on her leg, but I recognize that view.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/020352333543

  9. #12727

    Blue 100 agree with Marbles Kyle

    Completely agree. 15 min nope; going to be a rush. 30 min sometimes; usually an hour.

    Blue is 60 plus years old. But Pfizer blue pills do wonders. Like an old man with 18 year old cock. I can go 2 times, maybe 3 with the right gal.

    15 min is just setting yourself up for failure. Usually a disappontment. Usually high volume crack *****.

    They all use but some mask it better 🔵.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    In my experience there is very little consistency. I usually end up just paying for an hour because the 75-100 you save in the difference between hhr and hr doesn't move the needle either way and if you've paid for the full hour there's little room for uncomfortable situations. Last time I requested a hhr to save a little coin it was with a very reputable / notorious provider and it just came with a bunch of questions on why I wasn't getting a full hour. Possibly because that provider is a little insane, or possibly because providers don't like doing hhr because they feel like the effort on their part is all the same and they're shaving money off the bottom line for a small amount of extra time. After a few similar but not as awkward experiences in the hhr negotiation realm I just decided to start booking full hours unless there's a massive difference in cost. Yeah, I only really need a HHR to get what I'm after, but I only play once or twice a month, I can afford a little extra if it makes the provider feel better about the transaction. Theoretically, that should also lead to a better experience for me. If you're mongering weekly or daily, I understand the need to try to cut your costs.

    I don't think I've ever booked a QV. I feel like that would be exactly as another monger described, a 15 minute session with an "are you close?" every 2 minutes. The closest I've ever had to that was with a SW in Columbus a few years back. She was hot, had a good body and was giving A+ dome in my car. Sadly being parked in a section 8 housing lot and her constantly asking if I was about to cum took me off my game and I couldn't nut. Never again. I'll take comfort and peace of mind instead. So, to summarize, I just book full hrs any more because I'm not sure there's a good answer to your question.

  10. #12726
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Well, poor poopsie got popped. Once again, the old "Verify with a picture touching your nose" or even worse a "dick pic" does not work.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vannahluv97
    Is it allowed to share where her mugshot is posted? I always wanted to see her but never made the drive. Curious.

  11. #12725
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    1st cum, 1st serve.
    Did you tap that? I got back to her instantly. She sent a second text and then silent.

  12. #12724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else heard from her lately. She text me out of the blue but went silent 30 minutes later.

    Girl is a lot of fun but her communication is wack.
    1st cum, 1st serve.

  13. #12723

    Sinnamon

    Has anyone else heard from her lately. She text me out of the blue but went silent 30 minutes later.

    Girl is a lot of fun but her communication is wack.

  14. #12722
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Well, poor poopsie got popped. Once again, the old "Verify with a picture touching your nose" or even worse a "dick pic" does not work.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vannahluv97
    Where did she get busted?

  15. #12721

    Zero consistency

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've had some uncomfortable situations and wanted to get the team's opinions.

    What, to you, constitutes a QV over an HHR or HR?

    I usually go for HHR to bust a quick nut and go. I'm not looking to make friends but if we click I'd stick around for an HR.

    Does an HR mean MPOP to most guys / providers? HHR obviously (unless you're 22 and I'm betting most of us are double+ that) we're not getting multiple pops in 30 min.

    Most of the time I've banged one out at a QV rate, but another provider said a QV was strictly a BJ. She was pissed when I thought it meant a quickie.

    What is your experience?
    In my experience there is very little consistency. I usually end up just paying for an hour because the 75-100 you save in the difference between hhr and hr doesn't move the needle either way and if you've paid for the full hour there's little room for uncomfortable situations. Last time I requested a hhr to save a little coin it was with a very reputable / notorious provider and it just came with a bunch of questions on why I wasn't getting a full hour. Possibly because that provider is a little insane, or possibly because providers don't like doing hhr because they feel like the effort on their part is all the same and they're shaving money off the bottom line for a small amount of extra time. After a few similar but not as awkward experiences in the hhr negotiation realm I just decided to start booking full hours unless there's a massive difference in cost. Yeah, I only really need a HHR to get what I'm after, but I only play once or twice a month, I can afford a little extra if it makes the provider feel better about the transaction. Theoretically, that should also lead to a better experience for me. If you're mongering weekly or daily, I understand the need to try to cut your costs.

    I don't think I've ever booked a QV. I feel like that would be exactly as another monger described, a 15 minute session with an "are you close?" every 2 minutes. The closest I've ever had to that was with a SW in Columbus a few years back. She was hot, had a good body and was giving A+ dome in my car. Sadly being parked in a section 8 housing lot and her constantly asking if I was about to cum took me off my game and I couldn't nut. Never again. I'll take comfort and peace of mind instead. So, to summarize, I just book full hrs any more because I'm not sure there's a good answer to your question.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape