Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 888 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 13320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12705
    Quote Originally Posted by Denko  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten a response on her 9030 number lately? I have not heard back from her the past couple weeks. Got a new # different from ad?
    I did on Vday. She is always slow to respond. I've seen her a few times. She knows who I am but still went silent when I asked where she was located.

  2. #12704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've had some uncomfortable situations and wanted to get the team's opinions.

    What, to you, constitutes a QV over an HHR or HR?

    I usually go for HHR to bust a quick nut and go. I'm not looking to make friends but if we click I'd stick around for an HR.

    Does an HR mean MPOP to most guys / providers? HHR obviously (unless you're 22 and I'm betting most of us are double+ that) we're not getting multiple pops in 30 min.

    Most of the time I've banged one out at a QV rate, but another provider said a QV was strictly a BJ. She was pissed when I thought it meant a quickie.

    What is your experience?
    YMMV but generally a QV is 15-20 minutes FS to me. I have seen ads that state qv is head only etc. If I find otherwise I'd probably opt for the HHR, but is she gets pissy I'll turn around and walk. I don't deal with attitude and I don't give it.

  3. #12703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    LeighBBY

    Has anyone gotten a response on her 9030 number lately? I have not heard back from her the past couple weeks. Got a new # different from ad?

  4. #12702

    QV / HHR / HR Opinion

    I've had some uncomfortable situations and wanted to get the team's opinions.

    What, to you, constitutes a QV over an HHR or HR?

    I usually go for HHR to bust a quick nut and go. I'm not looking to make friends but if we click I'd stick around for an HR.

    Does an HR mean MPOP to most guys / providers? HHR obviously (unless you're 22 and I'm betting most of us are double+ that) we're not getting multiple pops in 30 min.

    Most of the time I've banged one out at a QV rate, but another provider said a QV was strictly a BJ. She was pissed when I thought it meant a quickie.

    What is your experience?

  5. #12701

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSalem  [View Original Post]
    Adding on to this thread about OLDER WOMEN. I have not seen Sheri but I can put in another plug for Pepper on Tryst.

    She is not a 20-year old spinner but she has a fantastic body, makes you a drink and makes you comfortable, French kisses you like you're in High School again, and something about that spinner body riding you and those perky B-titties bouncing in your face just turns me the fuck on. And she cums for real every time I have seen her. Once it was so intense it was like she was having a seizure. That alone is worth the price of admission, to watch a woman truly enjoy sex. She climbed off my face after that orgasm and said "fuck I love my job".
    I've thought about seeing Pepper. Can you say if she allows MPOPS during her hour session?

  6. #12700
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hp2017  [View Original Post]
    Hey did anyone notice our get Kristy might be testing the waters again? Anyone reach out and see if it's her? It's been over a year for me, a lot can happen in a year like the tattoo on her leg, but I recognize that view.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/020352333543
    Never seen her I just text to see what we can come up with thanks for post.

  7. #12699

    Kristy Trenton

    Hey did anyone notice our get Kristy might be testing the waters again? Anyone reach out and see if it's her? It's been over a year for me, a lot can happen in a year like the tattoo on her leg, but I recognize that view.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/020352333543
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3546.jpg‎   IMG_3547.jpg‎  

  8. #12698
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Yeah that's smurfette

    Quote Originally Posted by Jppnky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or know of reviews for Jazz? White, 40, fun size. Last 4 are 9837. I think she used to use Smurfette as a name as well.
    Saw 6 months ago waited 20 minutes outside in car it got strange after that got inside cute gal looked better than pictures she keep going in and out bathroom and had nice small talk. Probably inside 40 minutes I started to leave she followed me out to parking told her don't have time for her I think someone was waiting for her. Don't plan to ever repeat.

  9. #12697

    Jazz

    Has anyone seen or know of reviews for Jazz? White, 40, fun size. Last 4 are 9837. I think she used to use Smurfette as a name as well.

  10. #12696

    Crazy pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Shavani  [View Original Post]
    Hotter and Better quality leaving the country. While paying $200-300.
    She wants $100 dollars to text her, is that a thing nowadays? Are guys paying to text her?

  11. #12695
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBallBill  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/428086897138

    Anyone know any thing about her. Was quick to negotiate prices. But idk. Something is amiss.
    I saw her a couple years ago. No personality, skinny as a rail, and laid their like a wet rag. Was definitely a hard core drug user. I would avoid.

  12. #12694

    Sloppy Sunday with Princess near Clifton

    Princess is looking for a sloppy Sunday, asks if any friends wish to meet up with an UTR. She's ok, as I've chatted with her a few times. LMK if you want her info!

  13. #12693

    Sheri and Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by Wielic  [View Original Post]
    Since we are on the subject of older providers and women, I will throw in my 2 pence. I am rapidly approaching my fifth decade and as I age so does my opinion of what is attractive. For me, aside from the perkiness of a younger woman's body, they appeal to me in no way. I find any woman under about 35 to be a world apart and prefer them to be mid 40's and older. When younger women speak, I am physically repulsed by what comes out of their mouths. When Velvet was around, I found her mildly physically attractive but I could talk to her and enjoy the conversation and there is something to be said for the hand of experience (which she had in spades). I like a woman that has some perspective and has seen some things. The only negative is the higher likelihood of a dry vagina. I remember dating a girl that would soak through her panties and jeans before I ever even unzipped her and that is the one and only thing I miss about a younger woman. To each their own, but I feel like if you are aging and still looking for 20 year old gash, I wonder why that might be. Give me some wrinkles, sagging and stretch marks; that's a woman fit for a man. The rest are girls, and the boys can have them all.
    Adding on to this thread about OLDER WOMEN. I have not seen Sheri but I can put in another plug for Pepper on Tryst.

    She is not a 20-year old spinner but she has a fantastic body, makes you a drink and makes you comfortable, French kisses you like you're in High School again, and something about that spinner body riding you and those perky B-titties bouncing in your face just turns me the fuck on. And she cums for real every time I have seen her. Once it was so intense it was like she was having a seizure. That alone is worth the price of admission, to watch a woman truly enjoy sex. She climbed off my face after that orgasm and said "fuck I love my job".

  14. #12692
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Sexy with large booty

    Quote Originally Posted by Benji513  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year. Was a weird experience. She talks like non-stop. Like for 30 minutes before getting to do anything. Then rushes once you get to it. Worst part is all the needle hole scars. Pin cushion for sure.
    She got ocd starts cleaning room and keeps talking, not full GFE 1:45 for hhr visit she talks and straighten things up. I want more GFE. won't see again. Nice gal.

  15. #12691

    Hottie in Mason

    The girl in the pics was around for a while with her sister if I recall correctly but has been MIA for a while.

    I don't remember anything good being said about her. Assuming that's really her and not a pic recycler.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBallBill  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/428086897138

    Anyone know any thing about her. Was quick to negotiate prices. But idk. Something is amiss.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape