Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 17020
-
03-14-25 14:25 #14635Regular Member

Posts: 14Tried and true ZZ
First time poster. Long time follower of this site.
Not necessarily new info, but wanted to share my recent experience at the ZZ. Walked in and was immediately greeted by a very cute 30 something gal. She had on leggings and a small top that was showing off her midriff. Paid the house the usual. 6 and then settled in for 60 min session.
I asked her name, it sounded like she said Cindy, or possibly MeMe. She giggled thru her pronunciation both times she said it, so couldn't quite tell. My guess is she's one of the regulars that those who have visited, have enjoyed.
Starting face down, decent massage. A bit on the lighter touch side. She definitely loved pouring on the oil. As she worked neck to toe, she kind of tickled / scratched my legs and ass. OTF, she started like she was going to massage my chest / stomach, and saw that Junior was at full-attention, so she giggled and kind of slapped at it. I said yes, please LOL and she giggled some more. She quickly started stroking it, getting it oiled up. She then started rubbing my nipples while she was slowly and sensually stroking me. She did allow pretty much anything OTC, but both times I tried to go for the bewbs under the shirt, she backed away and giggled. She put my hand on her ass and started this thing where she started moaning and telling me how good it feels. And she made tons of eye contact while started stroking me faster, rubbing my balls and also doing a little prostrate fun (externally), all while still stroking me perfectly, until I couldn't hold it any longer and blasted all over her hands. Tipped. 4 and she gave me a big hug and a water and told me to come see her again, which I'll admit, I plan to.
-
03-13-25 23:21 #14634Senior Member

Posts: 460I'm fuckin' LOLing over here, "could not blow in the bag (literally)"! I think if I went, I would just start cracking up as soon as I saw the bag, after reading this shit. LOL.
Originally Posted by Postal12
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 18:07 #14633Senior Member

Posts: 892Experience
I have seen them both. Like I mentioned in an earlier post I have seen at least a dozen girls from RR.
Originally Posted by MyTell
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 13:19 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 351Chinese Massage. Marion (the plastic baggie place)
Decided to check this place out after the review someone left in here. Easy to find, plenty of parking, in an L-shaped strip mall.
$45/ hhr.
Got "Nina" as my massage gal. Rail thin in athletic clothes, maybe 5'7" with a tattoo on her right shoulder. Massage was average, nothing to write home about. Rooms have curtains instead of doors which I don't like, and the front door buzzer rang 3 x in the 30 minutes I was there. A bit of annoyance.
On the flip, this is where things got interesting. There was zero teasing before the flip so I wasn't exactly game day ready but she provided a little motivation to get things going. She started motioning to her mouth and saying "one twenty." I knew the drill from the previous report and countered back and forth with 100 and she obliged. Reached into a box on the night stand and sure as hell pulled out a thin plastic baggie to put over my cock. I knew this was a possibility, but seeing and experiencing this in person was absolutely hilarious and did nothing to elevate the mood. It wasn't a Ziploc style bag, more of a thin sterile bag food servers would use at Subway for example.
She gave it a good effort with plenty of suction from different angles but I just could not blow in the bag (literally). She took it off and finished with her hand. The whole experience was so funny I just had to laugh as I exited and there was 3 people sitting at the Italian store next door patio, only steps away, staring at me. LOL.
I won't be going back, but if you're in the area, have at it.
-
03-12-25 15:40 #14631Regular Member

Posts: 7Angel
It was finished with a regular HE as they wanted more for a second CBJ.
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 14:37 #14630Regular Member

Posts: 20Good luck with Utopian
I've sent a few inquiries sporadically over the last few weeks and have heard nothing back. Per the older reviews here I'd love to give her a shot, but seems very difficult to get ahold of.
Originally Posted by Homebrewerguy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 11:47 #14629Senior Member

Posts: 40Emily
I'm in town next week with some time to kill. Would love to have Emily's contact info. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Touche09
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 10:32 #14628Senior Member

Posts: 68Emily PM
I'll be another guy trying to find Emily's info. Hopefully someone can send it to me today, I am in town for a little bit.
-
03-10-25 21:33 #14627Senior Member

Posts: 351Massage One More
Recently visited the place in Powell.
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...833476872.html
Spent some time with Nina the other day. Asked if I wanted light, medium, or hard and obviously asked for light. Nina is probably late 40's, maybe 5'6" and around 100-110 pounds. Beautiful face with a great, fit body. She was wearing a tight fitting one piece dress.
Massage was awful but the teasing began as soon as she entered the room. When it came time to flip I couldn't wait. She did a strange move, she took my hand and put it on her ass as if some kind of cop check? The skirt was so short it allowed free access to her ass and she dropped the straps immediately whipping the beautiful B's out for me to enjoy.
Technique was incredible and I was spent in no time. Wonderful experience for the standard rates.
Interesting note: both Nina and the other, younger, girl were busy when I entered and they sat me in a small room to wait a few minutes. In there were checks laying out in plain view made out to other massage places in rather large amounts. I took a mental note of the places so I wonder if there's some connection between them.
-
03-10-25 15:10 #14626Senior Member

Posts: 530Sky and / or Utopian
Was just going through the RR ads and it struck me that there are only a couple providers currently running ads who I have and would repeat with, and that would be Britt and probably Melody. I'm ready to try a provider or two I haven't seen before and the following have had my interest for awhile. I know there have been a couple of positive reviews of Utopian, but I can't find any for Sky. Can't use the search function for 3 letters or less. Anyway, if anyone has any comments on these two or better yet, comparison of service, I would appreciate it.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...all-61934.html
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-63172.html
-
03-09-25 16:29 #14625Senior Member

Posts: 460CHM TaiChi
Glad you had a good time. This place is on my "never going again" list as the last time I went, she haggled big time before HE, she demanded 50, I only had 40. She did lackluster HE, then demanded that I go next door to the ATM next door in the bar to get an additional 10. She stood at the door, watching me as I walked towards the bar. Of course, I just kept walking. LOL.
Originally Posted by DaRooster83
[View Original Post]
My experience there (and at Rejuvenation): http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6786013.
-
03-09-25 11:10 #14624Senior Member

Posts: 518Alpha
DIY is pretty standard at Alpha but not necessarily a given. No HE there.
Originally Posted by DizDick67
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 10:32 #14623Senior Member

Posts: 54Alpha had good service per your recommendation thanks! Is there any extras to be had there?
Originally Posted by YellowLubr
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 23:11 #14622Regular Member

Posts: 23Chm
Checked this place out and was not disappointed. Place is in a shopping plaza but I went around early afternoon and the place was less busy.
Walked in and was met with an older lady, probably mid 40's with a decent set of C's that was all natural. On the thicker side but not too bad in the eyes. Was led back to a room to undress and get on the table. Asked for hard and hot dang I got hard, this chick worked my muscles out and it felt so good. She started to work the bottom and she made sure to brush against little rooster and got him standing. She pushed on my feet and said, "up". I pulled my knees in and she had a perfect stroke going, had me flip over and finished me off. Cleaned me up and finished with a nice head and face rub and she played with my beard a lot and giggled. Let me play with her naturals OTC while getting my face massage.
Looking for a great massage and HE, then I think you'll like this place. Not sure if more is on the table or not. She said come back soon and we do again. Got my little water bottle and was on my way, $. 6 HF $. 4 Tip.
Not sure if there is more possibly on the table here or not. Maybe others have had more luck.
-
03-08-25 22:14 #14621Senior Member

Posts: 189Similar experience
Had a similar experience happen at lavender cozy spa several months back. During massage provider just started ripping huge fucking farts. After the second one she started laughing but I didn't find it humorous at all.
Originally Posted by ExamCrammer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






