Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 1223 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27484

    Kris

    That's the Kris I was referring to. Again she has put on weight since those photos but still a good time.

  2. #27483

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHound  [View Original Post]
    "Kris" turns up nothing on STG. Got anything else to go on?
    I believe the is the Kris that is being spoke of. She's been in the area for a number of years.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/420065207138

  3. #27482

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Seen Kris a few times over the past month. Sweet girl and great BBBJ. She barely post on STG but has been reviewed before. Just inside Garner. Has gained some weight since the photos she uses. Nice girl. $110 qv.
    "Kris" turns up nothing on STG. Got anything else to go on?

  4. #27481

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    Seen Kris a few times over the past month. Sweet girl and great BBBJ. She barely post on STG but has been reviewed before. Just inside Garner. Has gained some weight since the photos she uses. Nice girl. $110 qv.
    Search turns up nada using "Kris." Have a keyword or some other way to find her? And / or pics?

  5. #27480

    Re: Liliana Geneva

    Quote Originally Posted by Serrbrak  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/liliana-geneva01

    I'm supposed to see Liliana Geneva tomorrow. She's told me she's new, but I see posts for her going back to at least the beginning of 2024. She's smoking hot, so there is no way one of you haven't seen her by now. I need to intel to understand what's going on before I take any plunges.
    Sorry about the comment on your follow up post, but the link was useless. I should have just looked at your previous post.

    By now, the tomorrow you mentioned is yesterday. So, did you get a chance to meet her?

  6. #27479

    Another one visiting Uncle

    AMC - 3-8-25.

    Honestly haven't seen her ads in a while. I've met her before. What I saw in person vs what was hidden in the online photos. I decided against it.

  7. #27478
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    FYI, I searched through about 100 mugshots of Wake County male arrests and couldn't find one that was for trafficking in the hobby.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.
    When they come they will come all at once and there will be a lot of them. Just Uncles MO.

  8. #27477
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishing2024  [View Original Post]
    25% deposit.

    Deposits.

    Pre bookings require a deposit of 25% and Deposits are required for all outcall appointments. Incall appointments longer than 1 hour, and overnight appointments require a 25%deposit.
    Tacking onto this -- even trusted providers are dummies that use the same password across all sites, one random site gets hacked, logins get leaked onto dark web, random scammer logs into that site and collect deposits until they are called out. Just say no to deposits unless you are so rich that losing a deposit is no big deal.

  9. #27476

    Kris

    Seen Kris a few times over the past month. Sweet girl and great BBBJ. She barely post on STG but has been reviewed before. Just inside Garner. Has gained some weight since the photos she uses. Nice girl. $110 qv.

  10. #27475

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Serrbrak  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

    Any intel? I'm supposed to see her tomorrow, and she claims to be new when I asked for a review. Yet, she has ads going back to 2024. She's a bombshell, so there's no way someone wouldn't have seen her by now especially with how much she posts. Any info would be appreciated.
    25% deposit.

    Deposits.

    Pre bookings require a deposit of 25% and Deposits are required for all outcall appointments. Incall appointments longer than 1 hour, and overnight appointments require a 25%deposit.

  11. #27474
    Quote Originally Posted by Serrbrak  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/liliana-geneva01

    I'm supposed to see Liliana Geneva tomorrow. She's told me she's new, but I see posts for her going back to at least the beginning of 2024. She's smoking hot, so there is no way one of you haven't seen her by now. I need to intel to understand what's going on before I take any plunges.
    In all honesty, her donations start at 700/ hr. There's very few people on this board who play in that range. Most on this board play around the 300-400/ hr range, and most don't book hours either. Qv / hhr is the norm here. Not saying there aren't exceptions, just saying the majority don't go for longer sessions.

    Your best bet is to search reviews for her name on Google and hope something pops up.

  12. #27473
    Quote Originally Posted by Serrbrak  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

    Any intel? I'm supposed to see her tomorrow, and she claims to be new when I asked for a review. Yet, she has ads going back to 2024. She's a bombshell, so there's no way someone wouldn't have seen her by now especially with how much she posts. Any info would be appreciated.
    You won't get much help with the useless link that you posted. It just points to this particular forum.

  13. #27472

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    I still don't know which website we speak of, but understand links are weird. Maybe DM so I can stay on top of the news?
    Thanks everyone. You guys are awesome.

  14. #27471
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports

    Any intel? I'm supposed to see her tomorrow, and she claims to be new when I asked for a review. Yet, she has ads going back to 2024. She's a bombshell, so there's no way someone wouldn't have seen her by now especially with how much she posts. Any info would be appreciated.

  15. #27470

    Need intel on Liliana Geneva

    https://tryst.link/escort/liliana-geneva01

    I'm supposed to see Liliana Geneva tomorrow. She's told me she's new, but I see posts for her going back to at least the beginning of 2024. She's smoking hot, so there is no way one of you haven't seen her by now. I need to intel to understand what's going on before I take any plunges.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape