Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 41269
-
03-08-25 17:39 #37744Senior Member

Posts: 247Latina house
Any recommendations? I see a bunch posting ads but no talk on here about any of them.
-
03-08-25 16:47 #37743Senior Member

Posts: 86Dasher? Or legit?
I saw some people posting success with Maci but then I saw some post she is dashing with the cash, has anybody seen her recently without getting robbbed?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/072165650923
-
03-08-25 14:27 #37742Senior Member

Posts: 29Cherry
No she didn't refuse she got naked and my pipe was wanting to be in her kitty. Seeing that ass shake waiting for me to hit it in doggy has me bricked up thinking about how good she looked imo. Of course I would've loved to have my pipe drained by her mouth but smashing was a great delight. Might need to set up another appointment but her prices are high and I don't want to inflate the egos and ruin the new ones being trained by the high price gals. Ya feel.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 13:37 #37741Senior Member

Posts: 45What Hotel?
What Hotel was this at?
Originally Posted by JustinJax
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 12:50 #37740Senior Member

Posts: 59Snow Bunny
I saw her last year, she is the woman in the pics! She is a little shy and timid, basically a dead fish. But ill say this, her body is NICE! She doesn't ride or anything like that but she did get into when I was fucking her. Creaming, moaning and everything! Mish, sideways and doggie and she loved it! Only negative is no BJ, bbj and her rates are too high for my liking. Otherwise I'd see her more often. Oh and she doesn't budge on her rates 🙄.
Originally Posted by Ovladel
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 12:15 #37739Senior Member

Posts: 412She used to rob mongers
Go to 1164 in do not do it stay away and you can see that back in 22 she was someone else and has had a dozen names. Not spider girl the other one. I think she's legit now. I've talked to both. I'd love to smash bit the price for what you actually get is absurd. Non GFE, CBJ if you're lucky with other restrictions. But they are hot.
Originally Posted by Ovladel
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 12:14 #37738Regular Member

Posts: 24Hoe of Theseus
If a Snowbunny has No AA in her ad is she a Snowbunny?
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 11:45 #37737Regular Member

Posts: 7Close call Cagle
Newbie, been learning from you all, much appreciated.
Went by to visit last night https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/183694017 and I was walking over to room noticed some flashing yellow on a window reflection, something didn't feel right so just kept walking. 3 cop cars pulled up, 2 white normal looking ones, 1 back SUV. All had police signage. They get out and starting working around rooms. I just kept walking onto the street and and one of the cars follows me a bit and pulls in front of me, I just walk by him and he stares me down. I go down to the gas station, get a red bull walk back and they are still there and leaned over some normal cars in the parking lot. Walked by them into the pool area and sat down and enjoyed my red bull till I saw the cars leave. Then got into my car and left. 90 minutes overall, a lot of walking for a not in shape guy ha.
Maybe something, maybe normal, wanted to share so created an account finally. Hope it helps. If I am overreacting please correct, here to learn.
-
03-08-25 11:43 #37736Senior Member

Posts: 2334https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...0bunny&page=15
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 10:50 #37735Senior Member

Posts: 618Snow bunny
What is a snow bunny?
Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 22:39 #37734Senior Member

Posts: 477Miss Octavia
I had a date with her over a year ago, shortly after she'd just had a baby. She was shy to get naked, wasn't real keen on head, didn't seem friendly and was a very boring lay. She only did doggy (and it's an amazing view) but refused to try any other position. I did not repeat. Maybe her attitude has changed since then.
Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
03-07-25 21:49 #37733Regular Member

Posts: 24She a fish out of water?
Does she get on top and ride it, or does she just do K9 and Mish.
Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 19:08 #37732Senior Member

Posts: 585I chatted with Junebug a while back. To directed me to Insta I think. We connected on there, but she seemed wishy washy when I tried to ask her about getting together. And I'm always respectful and nice to these girls. It was odd, then I gave up. I like an enthusiastic fatty now & then. She seemed very naughty from her Tryst ad. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Ovladel
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 18:37 #37731Senior Member

Posts: 115I see Sara st clair is visiting next week. Saw her in Birmingham, AL a few years ago. Definitely a nice treat. BBBJ skills were 5 stars and she's fun in the sack.
https://tryst.link/escort/sara-st-clair
-
03-07-25 18:23 #37730Regular Member

Posts: 8Anybody know about her
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/024350362159
Here's her link, she posts all the time and I want to give it a shot. Anybody had fun with her recently?










Reply With Quote




