Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16029

    Information request. Christina

    I am talking with this lady. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-0443fe5576d8.

    She looks good. Does anyone have any intel on her? Please advise. TIA.

  2. #16028
    Quote Originally Posted by Wndrngbldr  [View Original Post]
    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73623432

    This one wanted 50 to help pay for her phone before we even met. Then agter the date, she started saying she was under aged. It's pretty messed up that she started crap like that, but at least now no one else has to deal with her.
    Yeah, not sure why she would start saying that, I'm guessing she's trying to scare you into paying her off or something? Her profile does say "self-verified" so I don't if girls have to upload any other I'd.

    "I big spender I can satisfy come here daddy" - I can almost hear Yoda saying that LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  3. #16027

    Pushy and messed up

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73623432

    This one wanted 50 to help pay for her phone before we even met. Then agter the date, she started saying she was under aged. It's pretty messed up that she started crap like that, but at least now no one else has to deal with her.

  4. #16026

    Honeylove

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    Been on the site for a while. Profile says but Oak Brooke but actually Rockford. PPM was a moving target as I would agree to one number and then she would try to press for more. I started speaking to her over the summer but finally met 8 months later as she ghosted me so many times. Pics are much better then her reality although not that bad. Showed up super fucked up though. When she talked, she slurred and was so quiet could only understand 1/2 of what she was saying. Has two kids, just got a 5 day notice for non payment of rent and doing drugs. Car barely could make it and I insisted that she park a couple blocks away as it was such a piece of junk. I was happy to see her leave but obviously she was pissed. Said she was going to post me over the internet for not giving her money besides gas as we never did anything and insisted on everything covered which she never discussed with me previously. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-7f40a845fd4c.
    To all the guys that have asked me for contact info, you would have to be nuts to see this girl. I have since gotten two threatening messages from either her pimp or her because it did not work out with us. It's SA. You meet and sometimes it works out, other times you realize it was a mistake. I had already given her money for gas before she even came. She is an addict by her own admission and crazy with what has happened since. I don't understand why any of you would want that.

  5. #16025
    According to previous reviews, yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure this is the girl whose been in and out of rehab, but this is a new profile. Correct me if I'm wrong.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-244c523cdf6e

  6. #16024

    Info Needed

    I'm pretty sure this is the girl whose been in and out of rehab, but this is a new profile. Correct me if I'm wrong.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-244c523cdf6e

  7. #16023
    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    Been on the site for a while. Profile says but Oak Brooke but actually Rockford. PPM was a moving target as I would agree to one number and then she would try to press for more. I started speaking to her over the summer but finally met 8 months later as she ghosted me so many times. Pics are much better then her reality although not that bad. Showed up super fucked up though. When she talked, she slurred and was so quiet could only understand 1/2 of what she was saying. Has two kids, just got a 5 day notice for non payment of rent and doing drugs. Car barely could make it and I insisted that she park a couple blocks away as it was such a piece of junk. I was happy to see her leave but obviously she was pissed. Said she was going to post me over the internet for not giving her money besides gas as we never did anything and insisted on everything covered which she never discussed with me previously. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-7f40a845fd4c.
    Yeah, I was texting her but our conversation was off for some reason, I don't remember exactly.

    Then she hits me up offering a duo with her and her friend.

    I passed of course, not doing a duo with a girl I haven't seen before especially with two stranger girls.

  8. #16022
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    If anyone interested, she is downtown and willing / able to host. Fairly transactional, but hot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-1f44df705c23
    What was the damage and menu?

    TIA.

  9. #16021

    DTF girl downtown

    If anyone interested, she is downtown and willing / able to host. Fairly transactional, but hot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-1f44df705c23

  10. #16020
    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    Been on the site for a while. Profile says but Oak Brooke but actually Rockford. PPM was a moving target as I would agree to one number and then she would try to press for more. I started speaking to her over the summer but finally met 8 months later as she ghosted me so many times. Pics are much better then her reality although not that bad. Showed up super fucked up though. When she talked, she slurred and was so quiet could only understand 1/2 of what she was saying. Has two kids, just got a 5 day notice for non payment of rent and doing drugs. Car barely could make it and I insisted that she park a couple blocks away as it was such a piece of junk. I was happy to see her leave but obviously she was pissed. Said she was going to post me over the internet for not giving her money besides gas as we never did anything and insisted on everything covered which she never discussed with me previously. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-7f40a845fd4c.
    I don't get these women.

    They're obviously struggling and need financial help.

    Provide excellent service and the money will come.

  11. #16019

    Honeylove

    Been on the site for a while. Profile says but Oak Brooke but actually Rockford. PPM was a moving target as I would agree to one number and then she would try to press for more. I started speaking to her over the summer but finally met 8 months later as she ghosted me so many times. Pics are much better then her reality although not that bad. Showed up super fucked up though. When she talked, she slurred and was so quiet could only understand 1/2 of what she was saying. Has two kids, just got a 5 day notice for non payment of rent and doing drugs. Car barely could make it and I insisted that she park a couple blocks away as it was such a piece of junk. I was happy to see her leave but obviously she was pissed. Said she was going to post me over the internet for not giving her money besides gas as we never did anything and insisted on everything covered which she never discussed with me previously. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-7f40a845fd4c.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5541.jpg‎   IMG_5538.jpg‎   IMG_4953.jpg‎  

  12. #16018

    Any intel on LadyInTheStreets?

    Currently talking to ladyinthestreets, 30, Chicago.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-4c0be491041e

    Any intel on her? Prices, menu etc? Is she a sane person (by the Seeking standards of course) Worth repeat visits?

  13. #16017
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchy505  [View Original Post]
    Pics are accurate and her tryst allowance is lower than her sa ask. Maybe because on sa there was no clock to watch.
    Wonder what the incall option is. When I meet her, she offered her car as a host.

  14. #16016

    Theresa

    Pics are accurate and her tryst allowance is lower than her sa ask. Maybe because on sa there was no clock to watch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    She's probably not getting enough interest and actions off SA. I've seen this happen multiple times before.

  15. #16015
    Quote Originally Posted by FafaFooey  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's worked her way through her Seeking options and is taking herself public:

    https://tryst.link/escort/theresa0308
    She's probably not getting enough interest and actions off SA. I've seen this happen multiple times before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape