Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 16679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15659

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/357881656767

    Saw this one, and do not recommend. Agreed on dono (much less than her suggested rate), and when I arrived it started alright. Simple convo as we got ready. Turns out she didn't want to do any warm up though, even though it was agreed earlier. I got over that, but as we were about to get to the main event she said she did not have any coverage and prefers to not use any. I said it's mandatory for me and said I'd go get one. I then texted her saying I won't be back, and chances are she has something spreadable. She had a fishy smell to her and definitely had a handler outside, who had a confused look when I left.

    I'm not completely against bb in the right circumstances, but this definitely wasn't it. 0. 5/10, strong avoid. For your health.
    I was going to set up something with her on Friday. Thanks for helping me save my money and health.

  2. #15658

    Don't sneak over

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/357881656767

    Saw this one, and do not recommend. Agreed on dono (much less than her suggested rate), and when I arrived it started alright. Simple convo as we got ready. Turns out she didn't want to do any warm up though, even though it was agreed earlier. I got over that, but as we were about to get to the main event she said she did not have any coverage and prefers to not use any. I said it's mandatory for me and said I'd go get one. I then texted her saying I won't be back, and chances are she has something spreadable. She had a fishy smell to her and definitely had a handler outside, who had a confused look when I left.

    I'm not completely against bb in the right circumstances, but this definitely wasn't it. 0. 5/10, strong avoid. For your health.

  3. #15657

    Thick, juicy thighs and pretty, blue eyes!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/786695830292

    Add 100 lbs or so.

    Pics are old.

    Rushed service limited menu.

    Didn't bring any flour so FS was out of the question.

    Will not repeat.

  4. #15656

    A ripoff unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by DBrewer65  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me yesterday in the parking lot. Double booked I'm sure.

    While I'm here, has anyone see this one? Seems cool on text. Thanks in advanced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/589169308108
    Hey! Hopefully you find this message in time, I made an account just to warn you and it took a moment to get approved. This chick is a ripoff, unfortunately. I was pretty happy for about 5 minutes because her quoted rates were reasonable and I adore taller women, but then came some obvious bullshit about "oh no my guy found out I'm doing this and he's mad, I have to go meet him to calm him down". She really laid it on thick, but it was obvious what was going on.

    Since others may be confused, this chick posts ads sometimes (I don't see one now) with a pretty generic title like "Let me please you". She usually deletes and re-posts them, hence this commenter's link not working. The ads usually have a very short, one or two line description. Her number at the time ended in 7504. She lists an age in her early 30's, height 5'8"-5'11", two of the photos that stand out in my memory are of her smoking a cig in a grey hoodie in a parking lot and her legs up on a pool chair. It's a shame, because like I said, the 5'8"-5'11" part wasn't bullshit and that's my jam.

  5. #15655

    How about this one?


  6. #15654

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/581823947382

    Thanks GS.
    I've seen her. I probably won't repeat.

    The Good:

    Open menu. Open to creampies.

    Cute.

    Pussy is tight.

    The bad:

    She is kind of flabby. It looks like she may have had a baby recently.

    Oral skills are lacking.

    She has self-harm wounds. It's not bad but you can see them in her pics. She had some on her thigh.

  7. #15653

    He asked me to text him

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    So both times a GB was supposedly being set up, the "organizer" of each event asked to be pm'd for details. I never received a reply to either, and it makes me think it's just someone screwing around for shits & giggles.
    I got a reply on the first one saying to text a number. I did not. Seemed like sketch. Why post and ask to message only to say text again? Why not answer in message?

  8. #15652
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Given the fact that there were three promoted (Carla, Heaven, and finally one more), the first two were reported here as not responding to text by some on the forum. The last one was reported as "ghosting" everyone who tried to contact her. I'm not surprised that it fell through.

    My complaint is that the organizer ghosted me on the day of the event. I could have made other plans but I waited until the event start time expiring and realized that I should move on. I was even told that there would be a fluffer available for a small cost. One part of this hobby that I don't appreciate is no responding.

    I M.
    So both times a GB was supposedly being set up, the "organizer" of each event asked to be pm'd for details. I never received a reply to either, and it makes me think it's just someone screwing around for shits & giggles.

  9. #15651

    Britney

    Has anyone seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/581823947382

    Thanks GS.

  10. #15650

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I don't even want to make eye contact with a fellow monger leaving an AMP or the Geisha House. Let alone meeting for coffee or a gang bang.
    Absofuckinglutely!

  11. #15649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 696
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    A big part of this hobby is remaining anonymous correct? So why would a bunch of guys that none of us knows want to meet together for something like this? I guess to each their own, but there is no way I am wanting to meet up with fellow mongers.
    Dude, I don't even want to make eye contact with a fellow monger leaving an AMP or the Geisha House. Let alone meeting for coffee or a gang bang.

  12. #15648

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Given the fact that there were three promoted (Carla, Heaven, and finally one more), the first two were reported here as not responding to text by some on the forum. The last one was reported as "ghosting" everyone who tried to contact her. I'm not surprised that it fell through.

    My complaint is that the organizer ghosted me on the day of the event. I could have made other plans but I waited until the event start time expiring and realized that I should move on. I was even told that there would be a fluffer available for a small cost. One part of this hobby that I don't appreciate is no responding.

    I M.
    A big part of this hobby is remaining anonymous correct? So why would a bunch of guys that none of us knows want to meet together for something like this? I guess to each their own, but there is no way I am wanting to meet up with fellow mongers.

  13. #15647
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing it didn't happen either, kinda like the one that was posted about a month or so ago. Nobody has to get overly descriptive, just curious if it actually happened.
    Given the fact that there were three promoted (Carla, Heaven, and finally one more), the first two were reported here as not responding to text by some on the forum. The last one was reported as "ghosting" everyone who tried to contact her. I'm not surprised that it fell through.

    My complaint is that the organizer ghosted me on the day of the event. I could have made other plans but I waited until the event start time expiring and realized that I should move on. I was even told that there would be a fluffer available for a small cost. One part of this hobby that I don't appreciate is no responding.

    I M.

  14. #15646
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, it is weird to keep advertising if you have so many regulars you don't really need to. But logic has never been the strong suit of most STG providers.
    That's very true. I guess I don't have great logic either.

  15. #15645
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    She usually posts twice a day, but I find it weird that she hasn't replied once considering the amount of times I've texted her. If she's that busy with regulars, why post so often?
    Agreed, it is weird to keep advertising if you have so many regulars you don't really need to. But logic has never been the strong suit of most STG providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape