Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 385 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 5765
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5285
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbof1970  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage $?
    80 for the house hour. I did 100 for a CBJ with the older lady there. They started by asking 200 for "everything" and I said no way. The one lady I saw there didn't have great english. I might try setting expectations prior next time. The hard part is 4 seasons is not much more and usually has good talent. Doing both girls would be fun there since both looked nice. Would depend on their chemistry.

    I called first, but they appeared to take walk ins. I never have good luck with that so I almost always call first.

  2. #5284

    Healthy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gbof1970  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage $?
    I would also be interested in damage. Got another question. Are they doing walkins or by appointment?

  3. #5283

    Healthy

    Quote Originally Posted by RatPact  [View Original Post]
    I went the other day, and enjoyed it. 2-girl Massage, FS with each. Very nice visit. Both girls looked to be in there 30's.
    What was the damage $?

  4. #5282

    Re: Health Spa is nice

    Quote Originally Posted by RatPact  [View Original Post]
    I went the other day, and enjoyed it. 2-girl Massage, FS with each. Very nice visit. Both girls looked to be in there 30's.
    Healthy Spa on Arrowwood? If that's the case there must be a new regime. Previously it has been HE only, and probably not on first visit.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  5. #5281

    Health Spa is nice

    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButter81  [View Original Post]
    All you ever want! Enough said!
    I went the other day, and enjoyed it. 2-girl Massage, FS with each. Very nice visit. Both girls looked to be in there 30's.

  6. #5280

    4 seasons

    I just called 4 seasons and they said another new girl is there but not Bella. Has anyone seen or experience the new girl.

  7. #5279

    Healthy spa Arrowhead.

    All you ever want! Enough said!

  8. #5278

    Satori

    I was in the mood for taking a chance on a new place, so I went to Satori. Greeted by a 50+ lady that did not speak very good English. I paid 70 for the hour. I ask about table shower and she took me into the bathroom and hooked up a shower nozzle to the sink then sprayed me down as I stood in the bathroom.

    The massage was decent. I ask for medium, but it was quite a bit of pressure. On the flip she touched me and ask if it was ok. I nodded and she proceeded with the HE. She allowed some roaming but no other services offered. I don't expect to return.

  9. #5277

    Terrible management.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    I was not particularly happy. I went in and paid for 60 min, but it was a one girl operation (at least that day) and another guy came in and she cut my session to 30 min so she could keep him from going somewhere else. She did do a discount above the price difference, but still I was primed for a nice relaxing session and ended up very rushed. OK HE, no girls-out or utc.

    Parking is very public as well unless you want to park in the adjoining shopping center and hoof it.

    Spaceman Spiff.
    They do it to maximize their profit but they need to know they're going to lose their regulars with the bad management skills. I'd boycott the place for a while because it must be a reasonable and effective method to fix it.

  10. #5276

    Re: Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the new Sky Spa near the Lexington Post office? Tucked away in the corner, looks like trying to keep a low profile but its very convenient for me. Just curious if I should waste my time there or not. Thanks.
    I was not particularly happy. I went in and paid for 60 min, but it was a one girl operation (at least that day) and another guy came in and she cut my session to 30 min so she could keep him from going somewhere else. She did do a discount above the price difference, but still I was primed for a nice relaxing session and ended up very rushed. OK HE, no girls-out or utc.

    Parking is very public as well unless you want to park in the adjoining shopping center and hoof it.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  11. #5275

    Sky Spa lexington

    Has anyone been to the new Sky Spa near the Lexington Post office? Tucked away in the corner, looks like trying to keep a low profile but its very convenient for me. Just curious if I should waste my time there or not. Thanks.

  12. #5274
    Quote Originally Posted by FiendishGlee  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of bed bug issue in AMPs. I had a few of similar experience in cheap motels though. Thanks for heads up.
    I had my first and only, until now, bed bug experience about 10 years ago in a crap hotel in Wyoming. A blizzard shut down the interstate. Otherwise I wouldn't have even known what I was seeing.

    So total count is 17 bites on my wrists, fingers and upper chest, which leads me to believe they are living in the face cutout of the table.

  13. #5273

    Rose Anna

    Massage is dry, but good. I was worried but turns out she seems to know what she is doing in that department. She placed her hands between my legs and is really going to town on my taint and balls. I got a nice HJ finish.

  14. #5272

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyRidic  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't been to this place in a while, but had always had good experiences in the past, so I stopped by today.

    Only one person working so she put me in a room and told me there would be a short wait.

    Laid on the table for about 5 minutes when my wrist started itching, I looked down and there was 2 bed bugs crawling across the table. I jumped up, got a dressed, waited in the hall for the woman. Showed her the bugs, and left.

    Now I have 8-10 bug bites on on my right wrist and knuckles.

    Avoid this place forever, bed bugs are tough to kill.
    Never heard of bed bug issue in AMPs. I had a few of similar experience in cheap motels though. Thanks for heads up.

  15. #5271

    Thai Foot Massage Lexington

    Hadn't been to this place in a while, but had always had good experiences in the past, so I stopped by today.

    Only one person working so she put me in a room and told me there would be a short wait.

    Laid on the table for about 5 minutes when my wrist started itching, I looked down and there was 2 bed bugs crawling across the table. I jumped up, got a dressed, waited in the hall for the woman. Showed her the bugs, and left.

    Now I have 8-10 bug bites on on my right wrist and knuckles.

    Avoid this place forever, bed bugs are tough to kill.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250217_141601.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape