The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 648 1148 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 24031
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21826

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonTouch  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she used to be strongly against bareback before? Interesting.
    I'm tested every three months and have proof on my mobile. Been in the game long enough it still takes some chemistry, a dash of rizz, and plenty of luck.

  2. #21825
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    This is the snow I reviewed here and referring to:
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...w/982695325612
    Didn't she used to be strongly against bareback before? Interesting.

  3. #21824
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    This is the snow I reviewed here and referring to:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...w/982695325612
    That's definitely not the girl I was referring to. Cute girl cute girl. I hope you took her to pound town.

  4. #21823

    Michelle

    Does anyone keep in contact with Michelle? I haven't seen an ad or heard from her in a while. I know she was going through some difficult times. Anyone know her current number?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0729.jpg‎  

  5. #21822

    This one's a hottie!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Is she the over 40-year-old white lady down in the Woodbridge dump fries area? If that's her, she quoted me 250 for 30 minutes. I just laughed when I got the text back. If guys in that area are paying that type of donation to hang for 30 minutes. You all are in a lot of trouble. GPS is real in northern Virginia.
    This is the snow I reviewed here and referring to:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...w/982695325612

  6. #21821

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Previously reviewed her after a nice visit last month.

    Snow is difficult to reach and comms are spotty with, hey! At times. Set up a time with her on the morning for this evening and texted I'd check back later to confirm. During the day she wouldn't tell me where in Woodbridge she was at or confirm the donation. Evening comes around and we're texting the deets. She finally asks 250 non-rushed short stay not including the bad ass massage I gave her last time that she said, I should be paying you for this massage. Lots of negotiations and she's texting 225,200, 175, etc. Snow texts she's trying to give me a a better deal because we had a good time before.

    She's a good, but not that great and FS was covered even after I showed her recent results. She wanted 150 more for bare and I declined.

    Good luck gents!
    Is she the over 40-year-old white lady down in the Woodbridge dum fries? If that's her, she quoted me 250 for 30 minutes. I just laughed when I got the text back. If guys in that area are paying that type of donation to hang for 30 minutes. You all are in a lot of trouble. GPS is real in northern Virginia.

    Providers who are junkies w/ several teeth missing should not have GPS.

  7. #21820

    Blonde spinner in Springfield

    This one's a spinner hottie from her ad. Short stay in 120 everything covered. I'd pulll the trigger, but I can do without a BBBJ unless she's that good, which I don't know yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...m/044786096723

  8. #21819

    ?

    Can we keep the massage talk in the proper forum? The Baltimore escort thread is doing this shit too just kind of annoying to keep reading about the same 5 ****** getting barebacked.

  9. #21818

    Lara Rose

    I have had a few inquiries about Lara Rose.

    She is an African American Woman born here but who was raised in the Ivory Coast. He first language is French, so do not expect a typical AA woman. When I first saw her she was model material. She has put on a few pounds, but has gotten a CMT degree and license. Her massage skills meet or exceed the best Thai providers. In addition, she will fuck your brains out if you ask her. She has the best looking Man made tits I have ever seen (Switzerland?) Her ass is a sight to behold.

    She has a private apartment in Arlington. Her rates are not excessive. Give her a call and ask. She will assume you are booking a massage until you show up and ask for more. There is a lot more.

    https://blackorchidsmassage.com/

  10. #21817

    Snow all out GPS

    Previously reviewed her after a nice visit last month.

    Snow is difficult to reach and comms are spotty with, hey! At times. Set up a time with her on the morning for this evening and texted I'd check back later to confirm. During the day she wouldn't tell me where in Woodbridge she was at or confirm the donation. Evening comes around and we're texting the deets. She finally asks 250 non-rushed short stay not including the bad ass massage I gave her last time that she said, I should be paying you for this massage. Lots of negotiations and she's texting 225,200, 175, etc. Snow texts she's trying to give me a a better deal because we had a good time before.

    She's a good, but not that great and FS was covered even after I showed her recent results. She wanted 150 more for bare and I declined.

    Good luck gents!

  11. #21816

    Happy Thursday

    SexFrustrate. If the handler had relayed anything about Tina, I would have included.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on Tina. Someone gave me her personal digits, but I got no response.
    SM. Use the search feature. The search feature is your friend. Tons of posts, many recent.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerMonger  [View Original Post]
    How do I get in contact with them? Thanks in advance!

  12. #21815

    What about Tina?

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan  [View Original Post]
    Get your ED scripts updated. Handler relayed following. Cherry back Mar 8. Sandy back Mar 16. (Currently, Candy / Lili) Given my previous experiences shared, looking forward to their return.
    Any updates on Tina. Someone gave me her personal digits, but I got no response.

  13. #21814

    Contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan  [View Original Post]
    Get your ED scripts updated. Handler relayed following. Cherry back Mar 8. Sandy back Mar 16. (Currently, Candy / Lili) Given my previous experiences shared, looking forward to their return.
    How do I get in contact with them? Thanks in advance!

  14. #21813

    Service level

    Quote Originally Posted by CommandF  [View Original Post]
    +1 for Arlington Massage Therapy. Mamasan has some really well done enhancements. Not as big as Tara or Rhonda but 10 x better looking given they're not saggy really just yet.

    Face is a 5, tits are a 8, ass is a 6, overall a 7 or so as a MILF around 40-50. Donation is arbitrary and you get what you pay for and the menu is open *wink wink*.
    So they go for L1, L2 or L3, full meal?

  15. #21812
    Quote Originally Posted by CommandF  [View Original Post]
    +1 for Arlington Massage Therapy. Mamasan has some really well done enhancements. Not as big as Tara or Rhonda but 10 x better looking given they're not saggy really just yet.

    Face is a 5, tits are a 8, ass is a 6, overall a 7 or so as a MILF around 40-50. Donation is arbitrary and you get what you pay for and the menu is open *wink wink*.
    I appreciate the info Proflou and Commander, I'll check'them out. Hate I can't find any ads for CC, didn't really want to travel outside the area. Maybe STG might have some I'm over looking, is there any cities closer to CC escort wise that y'all can vouch for?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape