Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 652 1152 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 26376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24111
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of here for a long while but wondering if anyone had some intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/504356147406
    She's been reviewed by MexxiBrewer as Honey.

    Since then her rates are steadily increasing to the absurd 200 qv rate on her recent post.

  2. #24110

    Any info?

    I've been out of here for a long while but wondering if anyone had some intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/504356147406
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0320.jpg‎  

  3. #24109

    Looking for fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtes87  [View Original Post]
    She's a pleasant enough, but not as hot as Lilly who she also posted with using the same tag line. Open menu. Lilly apparently is on "Vacation".

  4. #24108
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz7319  [View Original Post]
    The location you ask about was correct. I messaged her this morning. She asked me to pick her up on 96th and Capital. I didn't answer her. She then said she had a ride. I told her I was running a little late. She then replies. I thought you said you where here on 96th. I told her she must be referring to someone else. So more or less I got pulled in different directions. I just headed to work.
    Interesting, after reading your post, I texted her, she said I need to pick her up and drive to the motel.

  5. #24107

    Jem

    The location you ask about was correct. I messaged her this morning. She asked me to pick her up on 96th and Capital. I didn't answer her. She then said she had a ride. I told her I was running a little late. She then replies. I thought you said you where here on 96th. I told her she must be referring to someone else. So more or less I got pulled in different directions. I just headed to work.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she hosting at the American Inn off Appleton? I've wanted to see her but she's a bit too far for me.

    Jana is also at the same location!! Tell us how it goes!!

  6. #24106

    New girl in Kenosha?

    Anyone seen her? Openly says BB available for extra.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/623766525665
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3364.jpg‎   IMG_3365.jpg‎  

  7. #24105

    Honor among thieves?

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Rachel wants $50 extra if you're married and $30 extra if you have a GF. Smokes pot in her room so be careful of the lingering smell afterwards. Wide open menu (small upcharge for bb).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/747863651683
    Some women have an "ownership" mentality about men, like owning a dog. They are reluctant to mess with someone else's "property". Fuck them bitches!

    Others would take pride in luring a man away from another woman. And, given Rachel's appearance, she should pay a premium for doing so. She has it ass-backwards.

  8. #24104
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Rachel wants $50 extra if you're married and $30 extra if you have a GF. Smokes pot in her room so be careful of the lingering smell afterwards. Wide open menu (small upcharge for bb).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/747863651683
    Why would any idiot tell her whether they're married?

  9. #24103

    Looking for fun?


  10. #24102

    Why

    Would anyone tell her if you are married or have a GF?

    Never use your real phone number, real name, send a real photo of your face or dick, never send a deposit, etc. Etc.

    These women are not your friends!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Rachel wants $50 extra if you're married and $30 extra if you have a GF. Smokes pot in her room so be careful of the lingering smell afterwards. Wide open menu (small upcharge for bb).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/747863651683

  11. #24101
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Rachel wants $50 extra if you're married and $30 extra if you have a GF. Smokes pot in her room so be careful of the lingering smell afterwards. Wide open menu (small upcharge for bb).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/747863651683
    If that's the case about 90% of the users here are probably paying a 50 bucks!

  12. #24100

    Penalty for being married

    Rachel wants $50 extra if you're married and $30 extra if you have a GF. Smokes pot in her room so be careful of the lingering smell afterwards. Wide open menu (small upcharge for bb).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/747863651683
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-03-06 172517.jpg‎  

  13. #24099
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz7319  [View Original Post]
    I have a meet set up for tomorrow morning. I was wondering if I'm making a mistake. If anyone has met with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/608984750938
    Isn't she hosting at the American Inn off Appleton? I've wanted to see her but she's a bit too far for me.

    Jana is also at the same location!! Tell us how it goes!!

  14. #24098

    Jem

    I have a meet set up for tomorrow morning. I was wondering if I'm making a mistake. If anyone has met with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/608984750938

  15. #24097
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Adding a pic. She sent me a face pic with a beanie on so idk if she's still bald or not LOL. How old do you think she is ? First review of Jaeda was back in 2018. Asking 200hhr no bb, no anal and probably no bbbj...
    Jeada at farm house, BBBJ, bbcip, 150 ish, she wished I would have pulled out but it snuck up on me because I was trying so hard to get in. Felt pretty good but could only get in a tiny bit. She was fun, called me a "wrecker".

    Jewelz trailer park, was truly only scouting for a friend and the Guide. TOFTT. I knew she wasn't my type. Too big. But was researching boundaries and bf issue for others. BBBJ with strange inspection, bbcip. 120 ish. Bf was just a pair of boots in the closet. I had no worries about bf. I had no intension to repeat.
    Both one and done. Both very nice girls. Worth it if they meet your physical requirements. Things may have changed. I almost never partake with anyone pay to play anymore but I'm here to help.

    Giddit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape