LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 652 1152 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 26360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24095
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Adding a pic. She sent me a face pic with a beanie on so idk if she's still bald or not LOL. How old do you think she is ? First review of Jaeda was back in 2018. Asking 200hhr no bb, no anal and probably no bbbj...
    Jeada at farm house, BBBJ, bbcip, 150 ish, she wished I would have pulled out but it snuck up on me because I was trying so hard to get in. Felt pretty good but could only get in a tiny bit. She was fun, called me a "wrecker".

    Jewelz trailer park, was truly only scouting for a friend and the Guide. TOFTT. I knew she wasn't my type. Too big. But was researching boundaries and bf issue for others. BBBJ with strange inspection, bbcip. 120 ish. Bf was just a pair of boots in the closet. I had no worries about bf. I had no intension to repeat.
    Both one and done. Both very nice girls. Worth it if they meet your physical requirements. Things may have changed. I almost never partake with anyone pay to play anymore but I'm here to help.

    Giddit.

  2. #24094
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Sucks. They are in Oak Creek. It is a definite No Go.
    Just looked them up. Both got out yesterday on probation. Their initial probation review hearing was supposed to be tomorrow but rescheduled for 6/6/25.

  3. #24093

    Oak Creek is a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    They're staying in the 13th and college area, the no go zone. Nothing fun on the menu. Just vanilla stuff.
    Sucks. They are in Oak Creek. It is a definite No Go.

  4. #24092

    So frustrating

    It never ceases to amaze me that the older these seasoned providers get, the higher their rates go. It is almost a direct parallel. By the time they are in the retirement home, they will be charging enough to cover their stay at said retirement home.

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Jaeda is hot, seen her years ago in Bayview. No hair but she was really pretty and seemed somewhat sane. Gave me BBBJ and excellent service as well. Like mentioned she has a tight pussy. Made me bust within minutes. That's her in the pic I remember that tattoo. And is that jewels from the mobile home park on Greenfield? She was nice too, big cans and good BBBJ. The only thing with jewels is she has a boyfriend at the time I seen her. Maybe he's gone. Either way Jaeda was a good time and so was jewels if that's the same jewels.

  5. #24091

    Jaeda / Jewelz

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Jaeda is hot, seen her years ago in Bayview. No hair but she was really pretty and seemed somewhat sane. Gave me BBBJ and excellent service as well. Like mentioned she has a tight pussy. Made me bust within minutes. That's her in the pic I remember that tattoo. And is that jewels from the mobile home park on Greenfield? She was nice too, big cans and good BBBJ. The only thing with jewels is she has a boyfriend at the time I seen her. Maybe he's gone. Either way Jaeda was a good time and so was jewels if that's the same jewels.
    They're staying in the 13th and college area, the no go zone. Nothing fun on the menu. Just vanilla stuff.

  6. #24090
    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Jaeda is hot, seen her years ago in Bayview. No hair but she was really pretty and seemed somewhat sane. Gave me BBBJ and excellent service as well. Like mentioned she has a tight pussy. Made me bust within minutes. That's her in the pic I remember that tattoo. And is that jewels from the mobile home park on Greenfield? She was nice too, big cans and good BBBJ. The only thing with jewels is she has a boyfriend at the time I seen her. Maybe he's gone. Either way Jaeda was a good time and so was jewels if that's the same jewels.
    Looks like Jewelz got out early on her laundry list of charges and the court orders her to stay away from that guy. Though hooking probably isn't allowed by the court either.

    I think I saw her 3 x in the trailer park. The last time was probably the craziest time. I've been hoping she'd be back so here's to trying another go around with her.

  7. #24089

    Thats Jaeda with no hair

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Adding a pic. She sent me a face pic with a beanie on so idk if she's still bald or not LOL. How old do you think she is ? First review of Jaeda was back in 2018. Asking 200hhr no bb, no anal and probably no bbbj...
    Jaeda is hot, seen her years ago in Bayview. No hair but she was really pretty and seemed somewhat sane. Gave me BBBJ and excellent service as well. Like mentioned she has a tight pussy. Made me bust within minutes. That's her in the pic I remember that tattoo. And is that jewels from the mobile home park on Greenfield? She was nice too, big cans and good BBBJ. The only thing with jewels is she has a boyfriend at the time I seen her. Maybe he's gone. Either way Jaeda was a good time and so was jewels if that's the same jewels.

  8. #24088

    Jaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I haven't heard a thing about her for a couple years. She's so tight its stupid. Too tight for me but.

    Giddit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/786616935722
    Jewelz too but maybe if she lost 50. She's more fast eddies type.
    Adding a pic. She sent me a face pic with a beanie on so idk if she's still bald or not LOL. How old do you think she is ? First review of Jaeda was back in 2018. Asking 200hhr no bb, no anal and probably no bbbj...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3345.jpg‎  

  9. #24087

    Jaeda!

    Wow, I haven't heard a thing about her for a couple years. She's so tight its stupid. Too tight for me but.

    Giddit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/786616935722
    Jewelz too but maybe if she lost 50. She's more fast eddies type.

  10. #24086

    All cleaned up. Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by WRutaWRuta  [View Original Post]
    It appears I am unable to send you a PM, can you message me Ally's contact info?
    Thanks I have clean that up.

  11. #24085

    Mstersec, your PMs are out of space

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    You are correct. Hard to contact, great service.
    It appears I am unable to send you a PM, can you message me Ally's contact info?

  12. #24084

    Correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    This Allie is the one I think he is referring to https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/190730496821.
    You are correct. Hard to contact, great service.

  13. #24083

    BJ Good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    Not a fake. I saw her last summer. Offers a plain vanilla blow job without any extras. Nothing to write home about.
    Was it at least a good BJ?

  14. #24082

    This Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this Ally? She lists her location as Waukesha / Brookfield and has a number in the post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/518298259662
    This Allie is the one I think he is referring to https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/190730496821.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Allie.jpg‎   allie4142604484.jpg‎   allie2.jpg‎  

  15. #24081
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    Not a fake. I saw her last summer. Offers a plain vanilla blow job without any extras. Nothing to write home about.
    Know why she isn't open to more for extra? Also, why won't she take her panties off? Seems to be an oddball.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape