Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 6970
-
03-04-25 20:32 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 233I was thinking the same thing. She / he sent me a message, so I asked what exactly does wanting someone who is "Open Minded" mean in your description?
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
Response was maybe we should talk about this on What's App or messenger. I don't use either.
-
03-04-25 19:54 #6144Senior Member

Posts: 480Margaret
I believe this is a man.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-0eadf0ce220e
-
03-04-25 11:59 #6143Senior Member

Posts: 233Melody xx lovely
Melody has been reviewed here in the past and it was brought up that they thought she was a pro.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-00942fad6342
https://tryst.link/escort/penelopesperfectpeach#rates.
Yep she is a pro!!
-
03-02-25 13:04 #6142Senior Member

Posts: 233Mitzi
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-1092f68782d7
I have only seen one report about her in the last year. I have had many conversations via text with her over the last week. She has an only fans with some decent stuff there, looks like a few years ago she was somewhat heavy. Here is the thing and the review on her last year said the same, she never follows through. She texts me at 3 Am in the morning so unless I get up to take a piss in the middle of the night I won't respond until the next day. She is into the whole domination thing which is not exactly what I am looking for and basically not something I have done in the past however based on current photos from only fans she has a great fantastic body. She favored me first and I then made first contact. Please don't ask me for her only fans page or any other info I may have about her that is not on seeking.
-
03-01-25 14:16 #6141Senior Member

Posts: 2109Susie
Quite possible. She switches boyfriends faster than I switch underwear. Because she is extremely insecure and unhinged. But this is common behavior with girls who are in relationships. They keep their SA accounts open and can't resist playing the scam card to make a few extra bucks while claiming the high moral ground of being loyal in their relationships.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 14:05 #6140Senior Member

Posts: 233She has a Tik Toc site, looks like she actually has a boyfriend now. Or who knows it could be some guy from Seeking. I think I got lucky not actually meeting her. I am street smart so I doubt anything in our conversation lead her to think she could scam me.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 09:33 #6139Senior Member

Posts: 2109Susie
To my knowledge, she hasn't been in any legal trouble. All she does is smoke pot. Too much of it though. She's nice once she gets into it. But has way too many chips on her shoulder and too many voices in her head talking to her. Regardless, a deposit would be a no go for me no matter what. I interact with her off and on even to this day. She never asked me for a deposit. Maybe she smelled blood from your interactions or this is a new phase for her.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 07:48 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 233Susie is definitely wacked, its to bad I would have liked to see her. How was she in person? I felt a bit guilty making the post but considering the pay up front BS I found it warranted.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
I know her real name and did a search and could not find anything bad about her.
-
02-27-25 07:41 #6137Senior Member

Posts: 233Wow nice catch there darkclouds, I did not notice that.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 21:08 #6136Senior Member

Posts: 2109Susie
I saw her many, many years ago. She's a good soul, but troubled.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 21:03 #6135Senior Member

Posts: 2109Michelle
Maybe you didn't notice, or you decided not to mention it in your post, but it seems that she has artificial feet. Perhaps that makes her insecure to do an outcall, especially with someone who hasn't acknowledged her handicap.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 20:06 #6134Senior Member

Posts: 233The good ole can you send me money before we meet
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-1125a5e92067
Text conversation with her and she quoted me a surprisingly low PPM price. Wanted me to come to her apartment which I said no I will get a room at a local hotel.
I asked to meet in a public place first and she said guys usually just meet her outside of her place and then go upstairs. First red flag when asked how long for the PPm she said most guys will just stay over and leave the next morning. Ok so after we get done with the details 10 minutes go by and I get a text from her asking if I could send her some money now to help with her kids. I said no and that was that.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-01f799e18bee
This one who I already knew from her Tic Tok account favors me and then sends me the hey sexy message. She comes on real strong overly so calling me love and sexy etc. Anyway we go back and forth with texting for a few days and finally agree to meet at one of the casinos because its a half way point for both of us. She quotes a very reasonable rate. The next morning I get a text from her asking for $100 because she needs it for parking and some other stuff. Then goes into a long rant about how she is getting divorced and needs the money to park. I told her I won't send her money and mentioned to her that's a big red flag. Later that day she texts me again and writes that if I can't send her $100 before we meet then there is nothing left to talk about. There was nothing to talk about after she asked the first time. She is definitely a nut case and I am pretty sure is stoned all the time.
So I have seen posts on both these girls in the past who else has experienced with ether of these 2 ??
-
02-26-25 15:33 #6133Banned Member

Posts: 495She's in CT
This I assure you.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 08:32 #6132Senior Member

Posts: 208Karen
Thanks-- So, according to her SA account, she is now in Fl?. Not sure when you attempted to see her.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 00:16 #6131Banned Member

Posts: 495Ct
East Haven.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
I also never "saw" her. I did, however see her and promptly turned around.







Reply With Quote




