Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 5324
-
03-14-25 10:43 #4604Senior Member

Posts: 514Erin?
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Kdee97
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 20:28 #4603Regular Member

Posts: 2Erin
Had a dream about Erin today, communication was good and so was the dream, definitely will repeat. She's such a sweetheart.
-
03-12-25 16:48 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 312Ashley
When contacted in the past, she has limited availability and books quite a ways out. So if you could plan ahead, it will probably work out for you.
Originally Posted by HereToTry
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 11:39 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 48Ashely James
Has anyone had a dream with Ashely James I can't seem to find any information on her.
https://tryst.link/escort/ashleyjames
-
03-11-25 13:59 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 144Consider yourself lucky LOL!
I say you dodged a bullet, I asked for a pic she sent a video and she looked like a crackhead! Quick pass!
Originally Posted by BoatMate
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 10:20 #4599Senior Member

Posts: 312Redhead-grind mode
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...o/194175722875
Contacted yesterday, got a reply. Three hours later with just are you serious. Told her I was. Got a second reply. Two hours after that explaining to me how expensive everything was. Total waste of time.
-
03-10-25 20:49 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 1701This smacks like
This smacks like a self review. I have seen her and it doesn't jibe.
Originally Posted by KamikazeKato
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 19:22 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 514I have not. Txt was good for a minute and when it came time to seal a deal she sent me a cash app for some very odd guy and said hers was locked and she needed to use her brothers. To much sketchy for me so I did not book. I like the look just not the red flags, maybe you can make it happen. Be safe. JK.
Originally Posted by BatsMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 14:06 #4596Regular Member

Posts: 5Seen Her?
Have you had a chance to see her? I am looking for some reviews before I meet her.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 15:37 #4595Regular Member

Posts: 8Follow Up from couple weeks ago
No reason for me to go into any details this time around. Ha, my previous self-deprecating (those parts ya can ignore) post is more detailed. My visit earlier today with this beautiful woman ended up in the positive. Again Boys treat her good.
Originally Posted by KamikazeKato
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 09:47 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 144Luscious Latina??
I've seen this new Latina pop up recently, was wondering if anyone has dreamt of her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...a/316599402277
-
03-07-25 09:40 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 81This is her.
Originally Posted by oldus12
[View Original Post]
https://mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/Pr...cNumber=320476
-
03-07-25 09:09 #4592Senior Member

Posts: 81She has been around for years. He obviously caught her on a good day, but she has a checkered past, and her share of demons, not unlike many of the girls talked about here. Definitely not just a sweet mom. She has gone by Montana in the past.
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 14:54 #4591Senior Member

Posts: 412Her ad is down
Could you provide her digits. Her ad is down.
Originally Posted by BV1995
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 20:39 #4590Senior Member

Posts: 134How much was the donation? Does she have any kind of a GFE vibe? Any baby damage?
Originally Posted by BV1995
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





