Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 19300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17770
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Casey is a sweet girl that will make you feel very comfortable. She is attractive and fun. If she could improve her comms she would be a gold star winner.
    Is she still using? I haven't reached out after my last comment on her.

    I do miss dumping loads deep in her.

  2. #17769
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Casey is a sweet girl that will make you feel very comfortable. She is attractive and fun. If she could improve her comms she would be a gold star winner.
    I've reached out several times and still have not gotten a response, almost to the point of giving up.

    Aka Dman92.

  3. #17768

    Lady NV

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachSid2  [View Original Post]
    Wow!! That would be amazing!
    Lady NV has been radio silent for the last ten days! She did mention that she is in the process of getting some new housing! Maybe she'll be back!? Who knows! Meanwhile, BeachSid clear your in box!

  4. #17767

  5. #17766
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Casey is a sweet girl that will make you feel very comfortable. She is attractive and fun. If she could improve her comms she would be a gold star winner.
    She has ghosted me before, gave me the hotel, then I drive there and she has radio silence. I don't contact her.

  6. #17765
    Quote Originally Posted by GalWatcher  [View Original Post]
    That was pretty much what I found out. She is not bad looking as well. Lives in a nice neighborhood, but she wants extra for everything. It's too bad otherwise she would be my go-to.
    The same thing happened to me, except, I felt something was up when I came there and she was fully dressed and would not remove any clothing. I did not give her any dunny and she was pissed, I left as fast as I could.

    Complete ripoff, someone is paying her, she is still in business.

  7. #17764

    Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Firstoff huge ups to Mwood66 w getting me info quickly, always in search of next. Setup 530 pm to my place and hello 10 pm she was finally ready. Decided patience on possible UTR especially young was worth it. I can say that she has an incredible warm personality and definitely cute. However OW is done with one. Yes candy does mark the spot but more towards just to vanilla on performance. Sorry MW66 but Jazz couldn't spell Xina let alone create such followers and style. We did get along lovely and had an uninhibited OW style date, but Asian Flyer asked correctly and yes Millie / AB running partner. 200 hr PSE not GFE and still w such positive I'm not hitting rewind. Yet I do wish her the very best on her journey. (FYI she wasn't happy her pic went public).
    I told myself she was going to be a one and done for the same reasons as OWO, but last night I let the little head do the thinking. She's only 10 minutes from me and offers a great donation rate, so I was hoping that those factors would out weigh the others.

    Sadly I was mistaken. I picked her up and was going to bring her back to my place where I would be more comfortable, but she asked if we could just stay at the M6. I hate hotels but it was getting late so I said fine. We get to her room and find Millie still there. It took her about 5 minutes to leave.

    She gave me a rushed BBJ and then began the FS. 5 minutes in Millies boyfriend comes knocking. Jazz got rid of him, but he came back 5 minutes later. At that point I lost all interest and left.

    I will say this though. I think she is on a fast track down hill. The candy use was much more visible last night compared to a week ago. She is showing a lot more sores.

  8. #17763

    Agree about Casey

    Casey is a sweet girl that will make you feel very comfortable. She is attractive and fun. If she could improve her comms she would be a gold star winner.

  9. #17762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Agreed

    Sure, sometimes Willie may wax poetic on girls, but surely with Xina she is a champion breed. I hope she gets something soon as well, I'd even go rent a room, if I thought she'd take some off the top of the donation to make up for it.

    I never did get to see her w / Gab, double the normal price was wayyyy too rich for me. I may dip into the hobby when I'm in the mood or a dry spell, but $$ is a lot any which way from Sunday. I got ruined by 15 dollar 7-9's in Peru LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    IDK, as far as I'm concerned, Xina has set the bar so high that it will be difficult for anyone to come close to providing the type of experience she does and each and every time! Yeah, I'm definitely her White Knight and believe me most superlatives by others on this Forum just validate what we all have enjoyed spending time with her. Chemistry is definitely important but Xina has skills mere mortal women would envy. Passion without equal, sexuality and beauty that is jaw dropping! No one comes close to her in Brevard and yes I have to plan my visits like a military operation since she lives so far from me. And if she lived closer, I'd definitely be broke or taking out loans to see her more often! I have often said that if I was thirty years younger, thirty pounds lighter and single, I would be pursuing this knock out Redheaded Courtesan like a dog in heat! Of course, no one man would never be enough for her! Once, when I was visiting Krys in Palm Bay, Krys told me that she has never meet a woman so unbelievably orgasmic as Xina. Of my top five mongering experiences, two belong to her at number one, number two, her and Gabrielle. Xina oozes sex and if you're lucky enough to have seen her, you know I'm not exaggerating! Every review and post on her attest to her personality and professionalism. YOU are always the center of attention when you are with Xina. Thirty years of mongering and at my age just about done but I would die happy in her arms with a smile on my face! I hope that she gets an in call a couple of days per week because I know that I will see her rather than venture out for any new adventures! Cheers!

  10. #17761

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Which one? There are two out there. Dark hair or blonde?
    This one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/183582027

  11. #17760

    Xina the Gold Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    I had to stop seeing Xina so often, she was breaking my bank LOL. Worth it. Too bad she lost incall now.

    I've been trying to see Jazz, she's definitely on a weird sleep habit so its been rough. She told me her partner stays in the bathroom during the visit, or you can partner up for 200 each for an hour. The low price point has me questioning things, but I may pull the trigger anyways. I'll ofc report on that if I do. I don't usually see new women often without a review from certain seniors on the forum.
    IDK, as far as I'm concerned, Xina has set the bar so high that it will be difficult for anyone to come close to providing the type of experience she does and each and every time! Yeah, I'm definitely her White Knight and believe me most superlatives by others on this Forum just validate what we all have enjoyed spending time with her. Chemistry is definitely important but Xina has skills mere mortal women would envy. Passion without equal, sexuality and beauty that is jaw dropping! No one comes close to her in Brevard and yes I have to plan my visits like a military operation since she lives so far from me. And if she lived closer, I'd definitely be broke or taking out loans to see her more often! I have often said that if I was thirty years younger, thirty pounds lighter and single, I would be pursuing this knock out Redheaded Courtesan like a dog in heat! Of course, no one man would never be enough for her! Once, when I was visiting Krys in Palm Bay, Krys told me that she has never meet a woman so unbelievably orgasmic as Xina. Of my top five mongering experiences, two belong to her at number one, number two, her and Gabrielle. Xina oozes sex and if you're lucky enough to have seen her, you know I'm not exaggerating! Every review and post on her attest to her personality and professionalism. YOU are always the center of attention when you are with Xina. Thirty years of mongering and at my age just about done but I would die happy in her arms with a smile on my face! I hope that she gets an in call a couple of days per week because I know that I will see her rather than venture out for any new adventures! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9570.jpg‎  

  12. #17759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Xina is a really lofty goal

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I think it's safe to say that MWood66 enjoyed meeting this Jazz woman and may of got carried away in the moment with the "Xina like potential" reference. There are only a few women who are discussed on this forum with the kind of reputation that Xina has established for herself and coincidentally none of them are under the age of 40. I have a theory on why the young ladies seem to have a YMMV reputation but that's for another soapbox post someday.
    I had to stop seeing Xina so often, she was breaking my bank LOL. Worth it. Too bad she lost incall now.

    I've been trying to see Jazz, she's definitely on a weird sleep habit so its been rough. She told me her partner stays in the bathroom during the visit, or you can partner up for 200 each for an hour. The low price point has me questioning things, but I may pull the trigger anyways. I'll ofc report on that if I do. I don't usually see new women often without a review from certain seniors on the forum.

  13. #17758

    Casy?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoloMan321  [View Original Post]
    Another Casey visit.

    We real cool with each other.

    That ass is always lovely she just can't take above average.

    Bbj 10/10 DT CIM.

    Pussy is super tight.

    Always good vibes.
    Which one? There are two out there. Dark hair or blonde?

  14. #17757

    Classy

    I see that Classy is posting in the area this week and wanted to give my $0. 02 while she is here for a few days. I first moved to Sarasota back in 2001 after a while I seen this classy lady. At the time it was a good experience and would repeat. A lot of those pictures are the same ones she was using then, black leather jacket, red little number laying on the bed, sitting in the chair, she was a fine specimen and had the body to go with it. Skills were on par but nothing special I tend to go for. If some of the other pictures are updated she looks to put on a few pounds but still holds her own in the looks department. A couple of them seem to be newer. I can't say what time has done with the skills or looks. Some women age like fine wine others like molded cheese. Just given I'd think she would at least have some updated photos.

    Like little sexy me she has aged well and I don't think her skills will ever go downhill. I have not seen that girl in probably 9/10 years but that was one wild ride and Greek was off the charts.

    Classy:

    https://tryst.link/escort/classy-cheryl

  15. #17756

    See my post 17653

    That was pretty much what I found out. She is not bad looking as well. Lives in a nice neighborhood, but she wants extra for everything. It's too bad otherwise she would be my go-to.

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Been away from this site for a while. Trying to kick the habit. Marissa is making that easier. Contacted her ok. 180 for hh 200 hr. That should have been my first clue, poor price structure. The ad said body rub GFE daty and FS. Just what I wanted. She Even sent verification pics. Definitely the girl in the picture, maybe even better in person. Got to her house, a nice place off of Viera blvd. Went into her room and there was just a smaller than typical massage table. I thought, how are we going to fuck in that? I gave her the money up front. I know I know. She stepped out while I got undressed. Gone for almost 10 minutes. Came back in, in a bra and a thong. Looked nice. Started the body rub, back, butt, legs. 5 minutes, " are you ready to turn over?" No I said. 3 more minutes. Ok turn over. Straight to the lotion on my junk. Started to undo her bra. She said " I usually get extra tip for that". I said that is all I got. She said ok. Nice large firm breasts. Also had the firmest butt I ever felt. I lasted about 5 minutes with the hand job (it's been a while). Don't think I was there more than 20 minutes 10 of which by myself. So avoid unless you think 200 is good for the service I described.

    MJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/771525745904

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape