Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 5305
-
03-06-25 09:27 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 113Runto
I actually finally got by there last week, had Amy, a super milfy Asian lady with what looked to be a very nice rack.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
It was unfortunately just a very good massage, no ending. Am tempted to try again.
-
03-06-25 06:49 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky
What's the lineup looking like these days?
-
03-05-25 06:54 #4673Regular Member

Posts: 10Recommend
Good morning gentlemen. Looking for recommendations on prostate massage providers. Any help would be appreciated.
-
03-04-25 19:58 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 134I have never been to Runto, but I am guessing that since it is within Maumee city limits, it's strictly legit. Maumee isn't very tolerant of places you're looking for.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 16:33 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 26Runto spa
Never read or seen any reports on this place before. Any details? I looked it up online seems kinda legit.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 17:41 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 441Try Runto in Maumee please. Nice Chinese cutie there several months ago.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-25 17:14 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 33Lingerie
Are there any massage parlors besides the Sky massage that the massueses dress real skimpy clothing when you walk in the door and know that you know it's going to be a good time.
-
03-02-25 09:31 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 113Massage (Lady) Spa on Airport Hwy, Let's Relax on Central, Top Relax on Reynolds, and Lotus on Holland-Sylvania will all fit your need.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 20:00 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 481Sky
I've been there many times last summer and fall. Pink and Blue are my favorites. I'm not very experienced with AMP's but I have never experienced anyone better.
Originally Posted by TtownHorny
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 19:36 #4666Senior Member

Posts: 104I never see a car there. Many good times at Melon.
Originally Posted by Ryloong22
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 19:14 #4665Senior Member

Posts: 141Passing through
Passing through tomorrow and Thursday, any Toledo place that is just HJ? I don't really do full service. There was some place I used to stop in a strip mall a while back, but I think they went away a year or two ago during the crackdown.
If not I'll go up the Michigan route and stop by Bamboo.
-
03-01-25 15:31 #4664Senior Member

Posts: 330Yg Therapy
Has anyone been to Yg lately? It's been a while since Melons.
-
02-25-25 13:08 #4663Senior Member

Posts: 64It's been a solid year, maybe 2, since I've visited, but always fun. If you're making a long journey for this experience alone, might I suggest proper timing? They might be considerably busier on a weekend, so your session might feel rushed. Perhaps a weekday visit, if your schedule allows, after the lunch hour, but prior to the 5 o'clock rush hour? Don't be shy in letting them know just how far you've came for this experience, it is a service industry after all. If you're direct, but still humble, you'll probably get the type of service you're hoping for.
Originally Posted by ODawg
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 13:04 #4662Senior Member

Posts: 195Multiple pops on the table?
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 11:26 #4661Senior Member

Posts: 219Sky
Appreciate that, and yes from RTFF I can tell that sky is quite consistent with their service. I did use gps to find that it was on Byrne rd just wanted to confirm with why'all before I set out on my journey.
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



