Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 4870
-
03-05-25 23:26 #4585Senior Member

Posts: 298It depends on the girl. The good ones allow roaming up top. The sharks will say no touching in the 3 for $100 to get you to do the higher price dances. Always ask for their rules before taking the dance. I go about once a year and each time the hustle just gets worse from all the girls coming over from other strip clubs. Low mileage and pretentiousness. I can't even sit at the tip rail alone for a girl to finish their stage dance without approached.
Originally Posted by David0808
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 17:59 #4584Senior Member

Posts: 1901Elle update
Yes, she was in a serious auto accident as she was in ICU and now she's in a neck brace. I had no idea she was getting punched in the club, that's crazy security didn't do anything.
Originally Posted by David0808
[View Original Post]
I can't comment on the no touching as I haven't been there a long time myself but in my experience this is usually depends on the girls.
Yes you were just lucky, I recall having one BAD apple and she insisted I keep my hands to myself. But yes, I say most did allow some roaming except the kitty.
-
03-04-25 00:45 #4583Regular Member

Posts: 12Too bad to hear about Elle, she told me before that some customer punched her, so at least it isn't that happening again.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
Is the no touching a new thing at the Palomino VIP? I haven't been there in a while but everyone I've taken there was okay with all but kitty last year, maybe I was just lucky.
-
03-02-25 23:44 #4582Senior Member

Posts: 1901Elle
Definitely expensive cover, no doubt. Sometimes that number magically drops if you start walking away (assuming they're slow). And yes I hate the double team, especially if you went solo. At least you had fun watching the stage shows.
Originally Posted by GreenMount28
[View Original Post]
On a side note, Elle the dancer recently got banged up (and not in a good way). She'll be out of commission for a while till she recovers from her auto accident.
-
02-28-25 23:01 #4581Senior Member

Posts: 166Went recently at night a little past midnight for the first time. Expensive cover I tink 66 $ but it came with 2 drink tickets as I walked over here from nearby. The tickets were a rip off as you get one drink only but any value up to 20 $. If you buy a 10 $ beer you lose 10 $. I had fun watching nude stage dances and drinking which is a unique experience cause I didn't need a passport. But there was a lot of hustling. A lot of girls would come up in pairs and get upset if you want any dances. I did have a lap dance at the end with mutual touching but nothing crazy. The lighting was an A for a nude club though.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 15:19 #4580Senior Member

Posts: 1901Palomino
Agreed on Palomino, been there years ago, my friend used to insist going there so I just tag along. They always force you to buy 2 drinks up front. The only + it's fully nude so enjoy those stage shows but they expect you to tip and you still get hassle from other dancers.
Originally Posted by Martinh
[View Original Post]
Upstairs VIP is usually hands to your side, the dancer will tell you the rules before you start. I think a few will let you touch but don't expect FIV, etc. You'll be lucky to grab some tits!
It's a spot for OTC action (expensive) with the right dancer. Elle works there usually weekends after 9 pm. Her ppm is at least 1 k and will try to upsell you with another girl.
-
02-24-25 11:16 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 220I went there two years ago. I asked the lady at the entrance if I would be kicked out since I don't speak Spanish. She said I would be fine. Probably my my favorite place. Don't go to Palominos. I got stupid and paid 500 for some private with two strippers. Very lame of you can't touch the girls especially for that price.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 06:19 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 252Chicas
They all speak the language of love. I have been there MANY times. I don't speak Spanish and never had a problem.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 01:43 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 1901Google translate
It's tough, takes some work if you really want that extra. I always try to grab digits if I really like the girl then just google translate your way via the conversation later.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
I still recall one girl refuses to write down her number because she might get in trouble. I had to memorize it so I kept repeating those numbers till I get outside. (Didn't have my phone).
Good luck!
-
02-20-25 00:46 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 172Well you aint getting FS so it don't matter.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 22:09 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 638Chicas Bonitas
How would a non-Spanish speaker do there? A lot of Hispanic clubs in Tampa requires some Spanish for extras.
-
02-19-25 21:32 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 75LOL I'll remember that yessir.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 11:37 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 1901New Jack Hustler
Same, just don't expect Chicas mileage. It's a great place to get free drinks and watch the stage shows.
Originally Posted by JCool69
[View Original Post]
For best experience, play the song New Jack Hustler on your way there. H-you-S-T-L-E-are hustler! Lmao.
-
02-18-25 22:37 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks.
WhiteSun. Might check it out, much shorter drive than Chicas.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 14:14 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 1901Hustler open bar
I think as long as their giant billboard ad is up, it'll still be going on. I'll definitely keep you posted here should things change.
Originally Posted by Amplover69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




