Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 325 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 4865
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4580
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Agreed on Palomino, been there years ago, my friend used to insist going there so I just tag along. They always force you to buy 2 drinks up front. The only + it's fully nude so enjoy those stage shows but they expect you to tip and you still get hassle from other dancers.

    Upstairs VIP is usually hands to your side, the dancer will tell you the rules before you start. I think a few will let you touch but don't expect FIV, etc. You'll be lucky to grab some tits!

    It's a spot for OTC action (expensive) with the right dancer. Elle works there usually weekends after 9 pm. Her ppm is at least 1 k and will try to upsell you with another girl.
    Went recently at night a little past midnight for the first time. Expensive cover I tink 66 $ but it came with 2 drink tickets as I walked over here from nearby. The tickets were a rip off as you get one drink only but any value up to 20 $. If you buy a 10 $ beer you lose 10 $. I had fun watching nude stage dances and drinking which is a unique experience cause I didn't need a passport. But there was a lot of hustling. A lot of girls would come up in pairs and get upset if you want any dances. I did have a lap dance at the end with mutual touching but nothing crazy. The lighting was an A for a nude club though.

  2. #4579

    Palomino

    Quote Originally Posted by Martinh  [View Original Post]
    I went there two years ago. I asked the lady at the entrance if I would be kicked out since I don't speak Spanish. She said I would be fine. Probably my my favorite place. Don't go to Palominos. I got stupid and paid 500 for some private with two strippers. Very lame of you can't touch the girls especially for that price.
    Agreed on Palomino, been there years ago, my friend used to insist going there so I just tag along. They always force you to buy 2 drinks up front. The only + it's fully nude so enjoy those stage shows but they expect you to tip and you still get hassle from other dancers.

    Upstairs VIP is usually hands to your side, the dancer will tell you the rules before you start. I think a few will let you touch but don't expect FIV, etc. You'll be lucky to grab some tits!

    It's a spot for OTC action (expensive) with the right dancer. Elle works there usually weekends after 9 pm. Her ppm is at least 1 k and will try to upsell you with another girl.

  3. #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    How would a non-Spanish speaker do there? A lot of Hispanic clubs in Tampa requires some Spanish for extras.
    I went there two years ago. I asked the lady at the entrance if I would be kicked out since I don't speak Spanish. She said I would be fine. Probably my my favorite place. Don't go to Palominos. I got stupid and paid 500 for some private with two strippers. Very lame of you can't touch the girls especially for that price.

  4. #4577

    Chicas

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    How would a non-Spanish speaker do there? A lot of Hispanic clubs in Tampa requires some Spanish for extras.
    They all speak the language of love. I have been there MANY times. I don't speak Spanish and never had a problem.

  5. #4576

    Google translate

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    How would a non-Spanish speaker do there? A lot of Hispanic clubs in Tampa requires some Spanish for extras.
    It's tough, takes some work if you really want that extra. I always try to grab digits if I really like the girl then just google translate your way via the conversation later.

    I still recall one girl refuses to write down her number because she might get in trouble. I had to memorize it so I kept repeating those numbers till I get outside. (Didn't have my phone).

    Good luck!

  6. #4575
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    How would a non-Spanish speaker do there? A lot of Hispanic clubs in Tampa requires some Spanish for extras.
    Well you aint getting FS so it don't matter.

  7. #4574

    Chicas Bonitas

    How would a non-Spanish speaker do there? A lot of Hispanic clubs in Tampa requires some Spanish for extras.

  8. #4573
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Same, just don't expect Chicas mileage. It's a great place to get free drinks and watch the stage shows.

    For best experience, play the song New Jack Hustler on your way there. H-you-S-T-L-E-are hustler! Lmao.
    LOL I'll remember that yessir.

  9. #4572

    New Jack Hustler

    Quote Originally Posted by JCool69  [View Original Post]
    WhiteSun. Might check it out, much shorter drive than Chicas.
    Same, just don't expect Chicas mileage. It's a great place to get free drinks and watch the stage shows.

    For best experience, play the song New Jack Hustler on your way there. H-you-S-T-L-E-are hustler! Lmao.

  10. #4571

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I think as long as their giant billboard ad is up, it'll still be going on. I'll definitely keep you posted here should things change.
    WhiteSun. Might check it out, much shorter drive than Chicas.

  11. #4570

    Hustler open bar

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplover69  [View Original Post]
    Hard to pass up free admission AND drinks even if there are only 1 or 2 dancers. I'll be in town again in early April, if it's still going on I'll be there.
    I think as long as their giant billboard ad is up, it'll still be going on. I'll definitely keep you posted here should things change.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20250216_002411224.jpg‎  

  12. #4569
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplover69  [View Original Post]
    Hard to pass up free admission AND drinks even if there are only 1 or 2 dancers. I'll be in town again in early April, if it's still going on I'll be there.
    Watch out for the "hustlers".

  13. #4568

    Hustler

    Hard to pass up free admission AND drinks even if there are only 1 or 2 dancers. I'll be in town again in early April, if it's still going on I'll be there.

  14. #4567
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Excuse the club ad of the day.

    Complimentary drinks, Buffett, raffle giveaways and much more! 8 pm!
    https://www.instagram.com/lastoxicasnv/

  15. #4566

    2/11 FREE drinks and food at Las Toxicas!

    Excuse the club ad of the day.

    Complimentary drinks, Buffett, raffle giveaways and much more! 8 pm!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-02-11 115520.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape