Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 19310
-
03-06-25 09:43 #17765Senior Member

Posts: 35The same thing happened to me, except, I felt something was up when I came there and she was fully dressed and would not remove any clothing. I did not give her any dunny and she was pissed, I left as fast as I could.
Originally Posted by GalWatcher
[View Original Post]
Complete ripoff, someone is paying her, she is still in business.
-
03-06-25 09:11 #17764Senior Member

Posts: 436Jazz
I told myself she was going to be a one and done for the same reasons as OWO, but last night I let the little head do the thinking. She's only 10 minutes from me and offers a great donation rate, so I was hoping that those factors would out weigh the others.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
Sadly I was mistaken. I picked her up and was going to bring her back to my place where I would be more comfortable, but she asked if we could just stay at the M6. I hate hotels but it was getting late so I said fine. We get to her room and find Millie still there. It took her about 5 minutes to leave.
She gave me a rushed BBJ and then began the FS. 5 minutes in Millies boyfriend comes knocking. Jazz got rid of him, but he came back 5 minutes later. At that point I lost all interest and left.
I will say this though. I think she is on a fast track down hill. The candy use was much more visible last night compared to a week ago. She is showing a lot more sores.
-
03-06-25 09:02 #17763Senior Member

Posts: 436Agree about Casey
Casey is a sweet girl that will make you feel very comfortable. She is attractive and fun. If she could improve her comms she would be a gold star winner.
Originally Posted by PoloMan321
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 08:17 #17762Senior Member

Posts: 517Agreed
Sure, sometimes Willie may wax poetic on girls, but surely with Xina she is a champion breed. I hope she gets something soon as well, I'd even go rent a room, if I thought she'd take some off the top of the donation to make up for it.
I never did get to see her w / Gab, double the normal price was wayyyy too rich for me. I may dip into the hobby when I'm in the mood or a dry spell, but $$ is a lot any which way from Sunday. I got ruined by 15 dollar 7-9's in Peru LOL.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 22:36 #17761Regular Member

Posts: 18Casey
This one.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/183582027
-
03-05-25 17:53 #17760Senior Member

Posts: 1946Xina the Gold Standard
IDK, as far as I'm concerned, Xina has set the bar so high that it will be difficult for anyone to come close to providing the type of experience she does and each and every time! Yeah, I'm definitely her White Knight and believe me most superlatives by others on this Forum just validate what we all have enjoyed spending time with her. Chemistry is definitely important but Xina has skills mere mortal women would envy. Passion without equal, sexuality and beauty that is jaw dropping! No one comes close to her in Brevard and yes I have to plan my visits like a military operation since she lives so far from me. And if she lived closer, I'd definitely be broke or taking out loans to see her more often! I have often said that if I was thirty years younger, thirty pounds lighter and single, I would be pursuing this knock out Redheaded Courtesan like a dog in heat! Of course, no one man would never be enough for her! Once, when I was visiting Krys in Palm Bay, Krys told me that she has never meet a woman so unbelievably orgasmic as Xina. Of my top five mongering experiences, two belong to her at number one, number two, her and Gabrielle. Xina oozes sex and if you're lucky enough to have seen her, you know I'm not exaggerating! Every review and post on her attest to her personality and professionalism. YOU are always the center of attention when you are with Xina. Thirty years of mongering and at my age just about done but I would die happy in her arms with a smile on my face! I hope that she gets an in call a couple of days per week because I know that I will see her rather than venture out for any new adventures! Cheers!
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 13:19 #17759Senior Member

Posts: 517Xina is a really lofty goal
I had to stop seeing Xina so often, she was breaking my bank LOL. Worth it. Too bad she lost incall now.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
I've been trying to see Jazz, she's definitely on a weird sleep habit so its been rough. She told me her partner stays in the bathroom during the visit, or you can partner up for 200 each for an hour. The low price point has me questioning things, but I may pull the trigger anyways. I'll ofc report on that if I do. I don't usually see new women often without a review from certain seniors on the forum.
-
03-05-25 10:30 #17758Senior Member

Posts: 436Casy?
Which one? There are two out there. Dark hair or blonde?
Originally Posted by PoloMan321
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 10:11 #17757Senior Member

Posts: 106Classy
I see that Classy is posting in the area this week and wanted to give my $0. 02 while she is here for a few days. I first moved to Sarasota back in 2001 after a while I seen this classy lady. At the time it was a good experience and would repeat. A lot of those pictures are the same ones she was using then, black leather jacket, red little number laying on the bed, sitting in the chair, she was a fine specimen and had the body to go with it. Skills were on par but nothing special I tend to go for. If some of the other pictures are updated she looks to put on a few pounds but still holds her own in the looks department. A couple of them seem to be newer. I can't say what time has done with the skills or looks. Some women age like fine wine others like molded cheese. Just given I'd think she would at least have some updated photos.
Like little sexy me she has aged well and I don't think her skills will ever go downhill. I have not seen that girl in probably 9/10 years but that was one wild ride and Greek was off the charts.
Classy:
https://tryst.link/escort/classy-cheryl
-
03-05-25 06:22 #17756Senior Member

Posts: 143See my post 17653
That was pretty much what I found out. She is not bad looking as well. Lives in a nice neighborhood, but she wants extra for everything. It's too bad otherwise she would be my go-to.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 01:35 #17755Regular Member

Posts: 18Casey visit
Another Casey visit.
We real cool with each other.
That ass is always lovely she just can't take above average.
Bbj 10/10 DT CIM.
Pussy is super tight.
Always good vibes.
-
03-04-25 17:49 #17754Senior Member

Posts: 1033Really GrizzMo?
I won't go on and on about the search function but it really shouldn't be that difficult.
Originally Posted by GrizzMo
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde
-
03-04-25 14:26 #17753Senior Member

Posts: 71Shayla
Do you have a contact # or link?!
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 08:42 #17752Senior Member

Posts: 117Marissa is pretty bad
Been away from this site for a while. Trying to kick the habit. Marissa is making that easier. Contacted her ok. 180 for hh 200 hr. That should have been my first clue, poor price structure. The ad said body rub GFE daty and FS. Just what I wanted. She Even sent verification pics. Definitely the girl in the picture, maybe even better in person. Got to her house, a nice place off of Viera blvd. Went into her room and there was just a smaller than typical massage table. I thought, how are we going to fuck in that? I gave her the money up front. I know I know. She stepped out while I got undressed. Gone for almost 10 minutes. Came back in, in a bra and a thong. Looked nice. Started the body rub, back, butt, legs. 5 minutes, " are you ready to turn over?" No I said. 3 more minutes. Ok turn over. Straight to the lotion on my junk. Started to undo her bra. She said " I usually get extra tip for that". I said that is all I got. She said ok. Nice large firm breasts. Also had the firmest butt I ever felt. I lasted about 5 minutes with the hand job (it's been a while). Don't think I was there more than 20 minutes 10 of which by myself. So avoid unless you think 200 is good for the service I described.
MJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/771525745904
-
03-04-25 06:33 #17751Senior Member

Posts: 1033Shayla
I agree with James assessment of Shayla and you wouldn't be disappointed. I would also add UTR Ginger as a fine replacement spinner.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





